Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

Thank you lund. Yeah, Blackbolt, I don't see your name on the list of members. Of course, this may have been my mistake for not adding you when you did, in which case just tell me what page your joining form was on, but we don't allow people to wish until they've joined.

Hello everyone! smile.gif

(Everyone since my last post is accepted)

Okay, I've decided that to (hopefully) boost activity and thin down the number of inactive members, if you do not post in this thread by MAY 22ND, 2013, you will be removed from the member list. Of course, you can always re-join later; I just don't want people who join and then forget about us completely. Last thing; if your post saying you want to stay is also a dragon wish, you get 5 free points. ^-^ These points may be used toward your request.

Also, fun fact: We have a member starting with every letter of the alphabet except z. tongue.gif

Jum! We need a Z member then! I'm staying!

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Stripe

Requirements: CB

Total Point Cost: 20

I have a question... so if, say, I want a non-inbred purebred Common, would I start with the 2 points for a normal common, then add 8 for the purebred, then add 2 for the non-inbred? Or would it be just 8 plus 2?

Updated today! smile.gif

@kittycatz: You applied twice; would you mind deleting one post? Thanks!

@airaani: Accepted.

@QAndais: Take you off as in you're leaving? (That's fine, I just want to make sure you didn't mean "keep me on.")

@Lore: Membership saved and 5 points added to your account. smile.gif

@ubby: Neither. Since you want non-inbred and purebred, you would see the totals for both of those in the common section(6 for purebred, 3 for non-inbred). Then, since purebred is a higher cost, you would start with 6 and add two for the non-inbred part. Total would be 8.

Lastly, the biggrin.gif next to your name on the member list means your membership is safe.

Updated today! smile.gif

@QAndais: Take you off as in you're leaving? (That's fine, I just want to make sure you didn't mean "keep me on.")

yeah basically ...

I would like to join!

One of my Magis

I would be willing to help with getting people that want to join A Magi if they do not have one, they're currently not in a breeding rotation so they're open to breed if needed.

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Winter

Link to lineage: Lineage

Gifter: kittycatz188

Recipient: quitter

Point Gain: (How much the wish was worth) 20

My Current Total: 15

I'd like to join... although this seems to involve an awful lot of confusing math. I'm bad with math... blink.gif And what's "exp" supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be "example" or "except" or what? ("Example" would be "eg".) Actually, I have no idea what's actually considered common, uncommon, or what...

I've got a fair number of magi. (not sure how many) Here's one of them.