Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

Okay, before I say anything, mo7, you can't grant Diannika's wish yet. She hasn't decided whether it should be worth fifteen points or she wants either gender.

Oops, really sorry about that, Serrekiel, and thanks for letting me know. I do that sometimes. xd.png

Vaati, thanks for the banner! I'll add it in.

CHANGES!

Now, once a dragon is ready to be gifted, the wisher has 72 hours to accept the gift.

Although I personally still don't see the point, I have added an even gen option.

I am also getting to work on updating the list of wishes and members.

Oh, and one more thing:

HOW TO WISH

Person 1 wishes: USES WISH FORM.

Avalon: Adds wish to list, in blue.

Person 2 knows they can grant: BREEDS EGG, THEN PMS WISHER AND FILLS OUT FORM 2.

Avalon: Changes wish to green.

Person 1 accepts: PMS BACK, ACCEPTING. The only reason they would decline is if the egg did not meet their requirements, in which case Person 2 would have to delete their form.

Person 2 gets egg ready: SETS UP TRADE, PUTTING TELEPORT LINK IN PM.

Person 1: ACCEPTS EGG LESS THAN 72 HOURS LATER AND USES LAST FORM. (Unless they asked for gender-specific, then they have to wait until after the egg hatches. In that case, you only have 36 hours (1.5 days) to pick up the hatchling.)

Avalon: Removes wish from list.

THE END

(Oh, and sorry I was gone last night! I had a concert. You're right, I should have some mods to help. Question: how? Do I just go up and ask them? How can I even tell they're mods? They don't have nifty colory names like they did on Tale of Dragons.)

Edited by Avalon the Great

HOW TO WISH

Person 2 knows they can grant: BREEDS EGG, THEN PMS WISHER.

Sometimes, Person 3 knows they can grant: BREEDS EGG, THEN PMS WISHER. (Sometimes this doesn't happen.)

Person 1 decides who to accept (in this case, Person 2): PMS BACK, ACCEPTING. AND PMS OTHER TO DECLINE.

Person 2 gets egg ready: USES GRANTING FORM AND SETS UP TRADE.

Person 1: ACCEPTS EGG LESS THAN 72 HOURS LATER AND USES LAST FORM. (Unless they asked for gender-specific, then they may choose to wait until after the egg hatches (just in case), but they have to PM the gifter telling them this first.)

breed egg then PM and then get refused doesn't sound ideal to me

i hate to have unwant egg occupying my slot and in general, i don't like to AP offspring egg from my own dragons.

in short, doesn't sound good to me. what other ppl think?

if a wisher wished for a hatche with specific gender, gifter HAS to hatch the egg, if not the influence will be void

and 72 hours wait is bit long to me .... not the worst but would be better if it is a shorter wait. cuz if wisher doesn't pick up, that doesn't give the gifter time to offer it other ppl either pm or trade thread

Hm... good points there.

1. Perhaps, but what if the person can't actually breed the egg (because of egglock, etc.) or their dragons will refuse to breed? Then if the wisher refuses the other, who may have it work properly, and then the wisher has to wait for a long time for the egg to be ready, when they could have had it in 5 minutes because they picked the "wrong person."

2. Oh yeah... okay. I'll change that bit.

3. Sometimes there are 2 nights in a row even I can't get on the computer, and if the egg was offered in the morning, the offer would be retracted. I think if the gifter has to wait 3 full days and the offer hasn't been accepted, then OK, but for some of us who are really busy sometimes with other things would like a larger wait time. And besides, you can still offer the dragon to other sources after it's hatched. There's plenty of time.

@dragonpuck: You know, I never actually said you have to put the number of Magis you have. xd.png Nice dragon lineage, BTW.

Okay, before I say anything, mo7, you can't grant Diannika's wish yet. She hasn't decided whether it should be worth fifteen points or she wants either gender.

Oops, really sorry about that, Serrekiel, and thanks for letting me know. I do that sometimes. xd.png

Vaati, thanks for the banner! I'll add it in.

CHANGES!

Now, once a dragon is ready to be gifted, the wisher has 72 hours to accept the gift.

Although I personally still don't see the point, I have added an even gen option.

I am also getting to work on updating the list of wishes and members.

Oh, and one more thing:

HOW TO WISH

Person 1 wishes: USES WISH FORM.

Avalon: Adds wish to list, in blue.

Person 2 knows they can grant: BREEDS EGG, THEN PMS WISHER.

Sometimes, Person 3 knows they can grant: BREEDS EGG, THEN PMS WISHER. (Sometimes this doesn't happen.)

Person 1 decides who to accept (in this case, Person 2): PMS BACK, ACCEPTING. AND PMS OTHER TO DECLINE.

Person 2 gets egg ready: USES GRANTING FORM AND SETS UP TRADE.

Person 1: ACCEPTS EGG LESS THAN 72 HOURS LATER AND USES LAST FORM. (Unless they asked for gender-specific, then they have to wait until after the egg hatches. In that case, you only have 36 hours (1.5 days) to pick up the hatchling.)

THE END

(Oh, and sorry I was gone last night! I had a concert. You're right, I should have some mods to help. Question: how? Do I just go up and ask them? How can I even tell they're mods? They don't have nifty colory names like they did on Tale of Dragons.)

It's fine, thanks. smile.gif I figured it wasn't intentional, so I figured I wouls just bring it up real quick.

You could request volunteers, have them tell why they want to do it, ask about experience they have had with other projects, etc. Pick the ones that seem best to you. You might also want to ask how often and what times of day they are on the forum so you will have different times covered. Unless you set up a new thread to replace this one and start it under a project name (you need to discuss this with rubyshoes or _Z_ and get their approval!), the other moderators would not have ability to edit the first posts -- assuming you don't want to give them your personal forum password.

Edited by purplehaze

Sorry about my request, guys. I retracted it and I thought I had removed it from the list as well, but because of a computer error it wasn't changed. Sorry for all the people who bred eggs for me. o'-'o

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements:Female pillow

Recipient:RipApartHerThroat

Giver: mo7

Point Cost:15

My Current Total:0

SIZE=7]I Am Wishing[/size]

Type of Dragon: Terrae

Requirements: Female, Cave Born

Total Point Cost:13?

I need her to continue a tinsel spiral wub.gif from a gift

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Terrae, Female, Cave Born

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pl2Rp

Gifter: purplehaze

Recipient: IcarusTheDragon

Point Gain: 13?

My Current Total: 15

Need to wait til egg hatches to pass it on, since request is gender specific.

Avalon are you keeping track of all of the point totals? If so mine is 33 now )_)

I think there should be a form recipients use to let people know that someone has already PMed them. Like right after someone has PMed a recipient about breeding them an egg, and the recipient checks their inbox, they should immediately use that form to let people know that someone is granting their wish, so 3 people don't PM the same person about 1 gift.

I would like to join. :3

I have about 5 or so magis as well. Click on my Ridgewing if you need to check scrolls.

I think there should be a form recipients use to let people know that someone has already PMed them. Like right after someone has PMed a recipient about breeding them an egg, and the recipient checks their inbox, they should immediately use that form to let people know that someone is granting their wish, so 3 people don't PM the same person about 1 gift.

A form for "Pending" offers, like..?

Pending~(Form of contact)-(Wish granter)->(Wisher)=(Insert egg/hatchling type)

i agree with this completely

A form for "Pending" offers, like..?

Pending~(Form of contact)-(Wish granter)->(Wisher)=(Insert egg/hatchling type)

i agree with this completely

Yeah, that's what I meant.

*JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE*

if anyone needs magi dragons, i can contribute as well! a lot of my magis are messy, but i do have some really nice lineaged ones and i do have some CB magis to breed

To mo7: You have 33? I see the "My Wish Was Granted" form for RipApartHerThroat, but that was only for 15 points. Can you tell me which page the "Was Granted" form for the 3-point dragon was?

Edit: Oh, there it is. I forgot that was before I made the different forms different colors. (Best decision I ever made. dry.gif )