New Release Gifting Force

New Release Gifting Force

I Want a New Release Egg!

Forum Name: December Frost (Daffodils!)

New Release List: Undine.

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None!

Information: My scroll

PM

Thank you so much!

Forum Name: December Frost (Daffodils!)

New Release List: Undine.

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None!

Information: My scroll

PM

Thank you so much!

December Frost, your form is mostly correct, but the information(scroll and pm) needs to be inside a code box.

Lists Have Been Updated

I've taken Denwayasha off the waiting list and posted the Gift Received information under the August list of donations.

December Frost, as RainStar13 has informed you, you'll need to edit your scroll and PM links into a code box.

~ Narvix

Undine List is Closed

Apologies for being a tad late on this. The Undine List is now closed. When the next egg release occurs, expect the request list to open a few days after (if not sooner).

This month wasn't a giant turnout like I had expected so, I'm not disappointed. I'm actually quite glad that we were able to help out a few fellow members.

Maybe we'll have a better turnout next release.

~ Narvix

The request list for the September release will be opening in the next few days. Once TJ's dragons have grown to adults, I'll be able to name the list appropriately.

I know that this thread doesn't open until TJ's dragons grow up, but I'd be interested in becoming a general donor available to gift for all new non-holiday releases. If I've accidentally put anything in this form that does not comply with thread rules just let me know and I will change it!

List Me as a Donor!

Username: F.ury

Scroll Name: Fury-HP

PM Link: PM Me

Any Rules?: Please don't request hatchlings, only eggs. Do not purposely kill the egg gifted. No biting, forcing, or earthquaking the eggs. Freezing and regifting (TAELAE, Community Notice Board, TGT, this thread, etc.) are both fine. Do not trade the egg/hatchling for rares/other breeds but trading for other dragons of the same new release breed is fine (i.e. trade egg(s) for hatchling(s), trade hatchling(s) for egg(s), code-swap, color-swap, gender-swap, etc.)

Misc.: **Please don't randomly PM me and ask me to gift you new release eggs. I will post all the new release eggs that I am going to gift on this thread.** I will post all gift eggs in this thread as soon as I catch them from the cave and will add the trade link after the 5 hour cool down period. This is to provide a heads-up for all listers who need this variety of new release egg. They will be two-way trades so you will need to offer me a dummy egg or hatchling you don't want that I can toss into the AP after the trade is complete. I will PM the highest lister on the list for that specific egg variety when the trade link is available. If I don't receive a response within 24 hours, I will move on to the next lister.

Special Note: If I am out of available magi dragons (I will say so in the post), PM me and let me know you are interested in the egg. If you end up getting the egg, you will need to provide the two-way trade link so if you are out of magi dragons as well, please do not offer on the egg in the first place.

Sometimes, I may post 2G PB new release eggs. Since this thread is for gifting CB eggs, you don't have to be on the waiting list to grab any non-CB eggs I offer. It also doesn't matter how many new release dragons you already have (within reason, if you have 10 of each type then I'm going to let someone else have the egg). The first person to offer gets the egg.

Edited by F.ury

Thanks for joining us, F.ury ^^ We greatly appreciate any help we can get smile.gif

TJ's dragons have just grown to adults and I have a name for the list now.

I shall set up and open the request list tomorrow at 12:00 Midnight DC time.

Pyralspite List is Now Open!

I am a couple hours ahead of the midnight mark but, I figured it would be best to open the list now. This month will be slightly different from August as there are three variations that can be caught in the caves. If you want a specific subtype, you'll need to make it clear in your form which one you want. Otherwise, you'll be listed under the preference of "Any." The rules about getting to request once still hold. However, if there is no one waiting for an egg of any subtype, you may make another request for an egg of a different subtype.

The list will remain open until 12:00 midnight, October 10th, Eastern Standard Time. That is a little over two weeks from now. Accepted requests will remain listed for a week longer so Donors can keep track of who still needs an egg.

I hope everyone has so far had a good experience with the release for September. I am looking forward to a successful effort from NRGF this month.

So, without further ado, the Pyralspite list is now open!

~ Narvix

Forum Name: Lavinia

New Release List: Pyralspite (any)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? No.

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Lavinia]Lavinia[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=200152]PM[/url]

I have a fogged hatchling, a shimmer which has been sick for a long time. However, I can prove it isn't a pyralspite - it's a baby of him which is verifiable on his view page (compare code of his second offspring against that of my fogged hatchling).

Lavinia, your request has been accepted.

I'm sending you a transfer link now smile.gif I had managed to catch a spare Pyrope yesterday. ^^

Forum Name: tjenni / Halloween

New Release List: Spessartine Pyralspite (the Coast variety)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? sadly a dead egg because of a failed Vampire bite *sigh*

Information: tjenni - PM

I hope it´s okay ^^ those Coast Eggs are really hard to come by ^^

Forum Name: _Dragoness_ / Rose

New Release List: Pyralspite Almandine

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/_Dragoness_]_Dragoness_[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=57980]PM[/url]

tjenni your form is correct, and you will be added to the list once a primary mod logs on.

_Dragoness_ your form is correct, and you will be added to the list once a primary mod logs on.

List Me as a PERMANENT Donor!

Username: RipPanther1

Scroll Name: RipPanther1

PM Link: PM Me

Any Rules?: No killing, experimenting, or trading. The purpose of this thread is to assist you in collecting new releases when you have a hard time getting them, so please keep these eggs on your scroll.

Misc.:

Enjoy!

Sent a coast egg to tjenni.

Make sure you put this too:

[FONT=Lucida Calligraphy][COLOR=#2554C7][SIZE=7]Gift Donated![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]NAME OF DONATOR: DRAGON TYPE AND LINEAGE LINK -> RECIEVER[/B]

Also, I will have an Alpine egg for _Dragoness_ in a few hours. It's on cool down. :3

Edited by RipPanther1

The list has been updated. As both tjenni and _Dragoness_ posted their requests when no one else was waiting for an egg, they were fine to have eggs of a subtype different from their requested subtype.

For future reference, forms should have the link Information set in a code bar, like the example form. There is nothing I can do to follow through with the correction that had needed to be made as an egg had already been sent.

RipPanther1 thank you for deciding to make a commitment! Your help will be greatly appreciated.

However, the Gift Donated form does not need to be posted until the giftee has actually accepted the egg transfer. It allows me to know when to take someone off the list and can be posted by either Donor or Receiver.

~ Narvix

Edited by New Release Gifting Force

Forum Name: Ashywolf

New Release List: Almandine (Alpine) Pyralspite

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/Tropitix]Scroll link (Tropitix)[/URL] - [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=65661]PM[/URL] 

Direct links:

Scroll link (Tropitix) - PM

I think this is the only release in DC history where I haven't been able to get the eggs of a new release on my own...

Edited by Ashywolf