Created by BirdSpirit

Table of Contents

Rules and Requirements, Listing Forms, Lister FAQ

Donating, Donator FAQ, Greylist, Blacklist

New Release Lists

Gifts

Banners

Announcements

This thread is for gifting CB New Releases ONLY. Anyone can donate, so get to grabbing those eggs!

Requirements:

- You must have at least 15 adult dragons.

- You must NOT have a CB new release egg yet. If multiple eggs were released, and you happened to catch one, but not the others, you may be put on the list for the others.

- If you have any dead eggs on your scroll, you will have to explain why they are there.

- You MUST read the rules. It will help you get your egg. smile.gif

Rules:

1. The thread will open 24~48 hours after the initial release.
  2. We will be closed for Christmas and Valentine's Day as their releases tend to drop three days in a row and you can only grab two CBs. We may or may not be open for Halloween, it will depend on if people actually need help.
  3. Each list will have 20 spots.
  4. Please make sure your eggs are not fogged at the time of request. If your name starts with a number, include your favorite dragon next to your forum name.
  5. You may not be on more than one list at a time. If your name starts from A-H, include your favorite flower next to your forum name.
  6. Only CB eggs will be gifted. If your name starts from I-P, include your favorite season next to your forum name.
  7. Eggs will be held for no longer than 24 hours. You will be removed from your list if you do not respond to make room for others. If your name starts from Q-Z, include your favorite holiday next to your forum name.
  8. You have 24 hours to submit a Gifted/Egg Caught Form once you have received/caught an egg IF your gifter does not post in the thread. Otherwise you will be banned for the next release. Do not depend on your gifter to post the form.
  9. Be sure to thank your gifter!
  10. If you were gifted an egg, you must wait at least one day before you can be placed on another list. You do not have to wait if you caught the egg yourself.
  11. You are not allowed to take a gift from more than one donator per list you are on. If the donator gifts more than one egg, that is their choice. Receivers who do not comply to this rule will be banned for the next release.
  12. Lists will be closed 2 weeks after the thread opens, or earlier if the eggs become too rare. The thread will remain open for one more week afterward to allow donators to gift eggs.
  13. No begging for an egg.
  14. Do not bite or kill your gifted egg, otherwise you will be banned for the next release.
  15. If you are Greylisted more than 3 times, you will be Blacklisted (permanently banned).
  16. If you do not correctly complete your list form, you will be skipped over.

Project Owners

BirdSpirit - No longer truly active but still open to questions via PM.

Narvix - Previous Owner 

Dalek Raptor - New Owner

These are the people who own the project. Any and all thread questions can be taken to them.

Primary Moderators

Miserable Pile of Secrets

Aalbiel

These people will be helping to update the thread and control any unruly behaviour. Feel free to PM them if you have any problems!

Secondary Moderators

These are the people who run the thread behind the scenes, making sure that someone on a list doesn't already have a new release egg, approving/denying applications, etc. Do note that secondaries can ban you as much as a Primary can if you don't follow the rules.

Inactive Moderators

cfmtfm

Coins In A Jar

Hawkster

michellechan2211

rihannalexis 

Snowytoshi

Ponystar17

RainStar13

Tiga

These are past moderators of this thread.

Add Me to a List!

Please fill out the following form:

I Want a New Release Egg!

Forum Name: [forum username] 

New Release List: [name of list] 

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? [Y/N - reason if applicable] 

Information: [scroll name (with link) - PM link] 

An example of a perfect application:

Forum Name: gistofeverything

New Release List: Floret - Gold

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? No.

Information: gistofeverything - PM

I've Been Gifted an Egg!

Please fill out this form when you receive a gift from this thread. The gift recipient only needs to fill out this form if their donator has not yet posted.

Gift Received!

Name of Donator: [donator's forum username] 

Name of Recipient: [your forum username] 

Gift Received: [name of egg received] 

I Caught an Egg!

Use this as soon as you catch an egg on your own!

I Caught an Egg!

Please remove me from [insert name of relevant list] 

I Traded for an Egg!

Use this as soon as you receive an egg in trade!

I Traded for an Egg!

Please remove me from [insert name of relevant list] 

Lister FAQ

There is a new release, but this thread isn't open. When will it be open?

Since the game has changed, we will open anywhere 24 up to 48 hours from the 3~5 days, otherwise there would be no point in this thread.

Why do you keep skipping over me? I want to be on a list!

Check Announcements to see if I've listed your name in the most recent update. Chances are, you probably submitted your form incorrectly. Please read the rules first. If you feel you did everything correctly, feel free to PM a mod or post in the thread.

I was gifted a 2nd Gen egg. Can I still remain on the list?

Yes, you may. You will remain on the list until you request to be taken off or you receive a CB egg.

I already posted a correct form once, but there was not a spot open at the time. Do I need to repost again once I see an open spot?

Yes, you must repost your application, even if it was correct. The mods will not go back to check previous posts. Quoting the initial application post is allowed and counts as a correct form if all relevant information is provided.

Am I allowed to edit my post?

You may edit as long as there is not a mod updating at the current time. If there is a mod updating, chances are that they will not see the edit and you will have to repost. The best thing to do is to make sure you have everything correct the first time.

Edited by New Release Gifting Force

Donators

Anyone can gift. Please gift ONLY to users on the list unless the exception listed below applies. A lot of people applying do not read the rules and therefore are not allowed an egg in this thread until they do. Please give preference to those at the top of the lists.

Exception: If there are less than 3 people on a list, then you may gift freely, even if receivers already have a type of that egg. Receivers will not be penalized.

List Me as a Donor!

Please fill out this form if you would like to become a regular donor.

List Me as a Donor!

Forum Name: [forum username] 

Scroll Name: [DC username] 

PM link: [PM link] 

Rules: [any rules you would like recipients to follow - e.g. Do Not Kill] 

Misc.: 

If you have an egg to donate, please either:

- PM a person on the list.

- Post in the thread letting listers know you have an egg they can request. You may also gift your egg to a forum mod, who will hold it until it may be gifted.

Be sure to check that a person does not yet have one of the eggs you are gifting. The point of this thread is to give everyone at least 1 of each New Release.

This is not required, but it'd be nice if you would let us know when a gift is pending. That reassures the listers that gifts are still going around. happy.gif

If a user does not reply within 24 hours, please post here to let the mod know. The person will be taken off the list.

You may fill out this form after you have gifted, if the recipient of the gift has not posted to the thread themselves:

Gift Donated!

Name of Donator: [your forum username] 

Name of Recipient: [recipient's forum username] 

Egg Gifted: [name of new release egg] 

Your kindness will be acknowledged in the Gifts section. smile.gif

Donator FAQ

I know this thread is only for gifting CBs, but I have a 2nd Gen I really want to give to someone! Am I allowed to do it in this thread?

Yes, but if you gift a user on the list, they will not be taken off until they get a CB New Release or request to be taken off.

Greylist - Banned for Next Release

None!

Greylist - Banned for Current Release

None!

Blacklist - Permanently Banned

None!

Let's keep it all this way biggrin.gif

If you are on the list and your name is crossed out, that means one of your eggs was fogged when you were first added to the list. PM me once you unfog them to get it fixed.

If your name has a * by it, then that means you have already received a new release and have 24 hours to post your form. The list is currently closed until further notice

Dragons - July 2018 Release Open

Black Truffle Eggs

This egg has a pleasant, musky smell.

1. broadway_fiend

Pyrovar Egg

This glassy egg is too hot to hold with your bare hands."

Banners

By aangs-sister

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=141914][IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/eug5jl.png][/URL]

By BirdSpirit

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=141914][IMG=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ag50ex.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=141914][IMG=http://i46.tinypic.com/35beg4m.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=141914][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/ciae1.gif][/URL]

Announcements/Moderating Log

04/07/18

A new announcement has been made! The July list is now open, with one egg available from all biomes, and another from Volcano! Fill out your request forms and you'll receive a gifted egg as soon as we can get you one!

~~~~

06/07/18 - The Gift Log has been updated, older gifts have been moved to public Google Docs.

04/07/18 - The thread is now open for the July Release!

24/04/18 - The thread is now open for the April Release!

24/05/15 - The thread is now open for the May Release! 

30/04/15 - The thread is now open for the April Release! 

20/04/15 - The thread is now closed for the March Release! We'll open our request list and take in request forms on the next egg release! 

02/04/15 - The thread is now open for the March Release! 

Hi everyone!

First, I'd like to apologize for being absent for such a long period of time and letting this thread die. Unfortunately, I am not playing Dragon Cave at the moment, so I have not been keeping up with any of the releases.

Secondly, because of my absence, this project is going to be passed into the hands of Narvix. It should be up and running soon by the next release, if not the current one.

Thanks,

BirdSpirit

Greetings!

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Narvix and I have been on the forums since 2010 but had a scroll some time before then.

I am in the process of reorganizing NRGF's thread a bit so as to prepare for its next opening. My hope is to be able to have it up and running for this month's release. However, I won't be able to do that without some help!

So, if anyone is interested in joining the efforts of NRGF and making it somewhat of an easier task for members to get new-release eggs, please step in and make yourself known! I am looking to see if anyone is willing to help me behind the scenes of this thread and if anyone is willing to be a possibly consistent donator.

Fairly active people would be lovely to have on the team but, I do understand the callings of a busy life so, do not fear if you are hesitating due to somewhat chaotic schedules! No one on this team will end up working alone; I will do my best to make sure of that!

Things to Come:

1. Possible donor forms for those who wish to be an ever working force of gift-givers.
  2. Possible application for Primary Moderators or slight adjustment to presently posted moderator application.
  3. Updates to "Announcement Log" post.
  4. Hopeful "Grand Reopening" of the NRGF thread by Thursday/Friday [Aug. 7th/8th] at the latest.

I do hope that this thread will be able to flourish as I'm sure it was originally dreamed of doing. Now that the scheduled releases are to be done with, I'm sure many with busy schedules will want to benefit from gifting threads such as this.

I look forward to getting this thread back on its feet and interacting with many a-Dragon Cave member!

~ Narvix

Hello again! I figured, this time, I would make a few small announcements under my own account instead of the project account.

Anyways, I did add a Donor Form to the post concerning Donors. However, that form is completely optional. No one has to fill it out in order to gift new-release eggs. The form is up merely for me to keep better track of Donators who wish to be listed and easily contacted.

I also wish to introduce the two new Secondary Moderators of the thread: Ponystar17 and Rainstar13! They'll be helping to keep the thread organized but do retain just as much authority as I will so, do be respectful to them.

On a side note here, I will be doing my best to catch new-release eggs for anyone on the waiting list. However, my luck isn't always the best so do not expect me to catch several in a day or in a handful of days. As it stands, I managed to catch three of the new eggs for gifting purposes (two of which were gifted out before I came upon this thread). So! All the help this thread can get will be much appreciated. Alongside patience from those waiting for an egg.

Finally, I'm not planning to make any changes to the application sheet at this time so, fill it out as is if anyone is planning to apply as a Secondary Moderator. I've made my updates to the Announcement Log and I will be updating the thread's Subtitle in just a few short minutes. As of now, the thread is just about ready to be opened for the Undine Release.

Forms for the waiting list may be posted starting Friday, August 8th at 12:00 midnight DC time. This will allow for any potential donators the rest of today and all of Thursday to hunt for eggs and get past cool-down times before setting up Transfers (alongside making themselves known).

Thank you everyone who participates and lends a helping hand. I do hope to do Birdspirit's thread justice. This month might not see a big turnout but, it is just a beginning. Hopefully the thread will grow and things will be smoothed out.

~ Narvix

A Grand Reopening!

With everything now set and ready, the Undine List is now open. People who have not yet managed to grab at least one of the new eggs for August can post a request form and be placed on the waiting list. Of course, be sure to read up on the rules for this thread! Additionally, keep an eye on the list as there are only 20 spots. However, if the list is full, don’t be disheartened! There will be later chances for you to get on the list as donators will work to scratch names off and open more slots. Our goal is to help those who weren’t able to secure a new-release egg for themselves.

Now, the Undine list will remain open for two weeks. This means that, on August 22nd at Midnight, DC time, the list will be CLOSED. Any correctly filled-out forms that are posted between now and the closing time will be accepted as long as there are open slots. Any forms posted after the list closes will be denied. After the 22nd, until the 29th, the list will remain up so donators can continue working to gift Undine eggs/hatchlings. I’ll keep a copy of the list at the end of this period in the event that someone wishes to continue hunting for eggs to gift.

I and NRGF's Secondary Moderators will do our best to keep the thread updated regularly. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM one of us three and we'll respond as promptly as we can. Even if you simply have thoughts or ideas to share with us, we'll hear you out. NRGF will surely have a few bumps and I'm counting on those bumps so we can improve.

So, without further ado, the list is open!

~ Narvix

Hi guys i am new the forums and to dragon cave as well smile.gif I joined dragon cave around last week and i do have a dead dragon on my scroll because i did not know how to remove a egg i did not want at the time sad.gif i guess it will always be there to remind me hehe

any way I don't really understand much about trading i just know you need a magi

i have a baby magi but i don't think that will work :/ is there a way around it ?

Because i have 2 new gender-ed hatchlings but i got both Male :/

so i was wondering if anyone would be welling to trade me 1 Female for 1 Male?

thank you biggrin.gif

Alright, firstly, the dead egg will go away after a short amount of time. Second, you can't remove living eggs except by gift/trade.

Thirdly, your question/trade offer does not belong in this thread. It belongs in a thread such as this one.

This link will take you to a thread containing rules and guidelines about trading while this link will take you to the help thread.

Now, to answer your questions, you don't have to be the one providing the Magi transfer. If you don't have an adult Magi but someone you're trading with does, they can supply the link and you make an offer on it (in terms of a two-way trade) or simply claim the egg/hatchling (if it is a one-way transfer).

I hope this helps you.

Edited by Narvix

Arghhh I don't know how this happened but I have completely missed the August release! I haven't seen a single egg so here is the form:

Forum Name: Tiga;; Christmas/Halloween

New Release List: Undine Dragon

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/Tigacat]Tiga[/URL] - [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=205151]PM[/URL]

Edited by Tiga

Tiga, your form is mostly correct, but you've forgotten something. Please re-read the rules and post the correct form if you still wish to be added.

Tiga, your form is mostly correct, but you've forgotten something. Please re-read the rules and post the correct form if you still wish to be added.

I saw it then forgot about it. I fixed it, it should be good now.

You're form is accepted now, Tiga. I'll have you on the list in just a few short moments.

Additionally, I can send you a gift link so look for it in your PM folder.

~ Narvix

EDIT: I didn't want to "double post" so I figured it best to edit this in.

Gift Donated!

Narvix: Undine Egg -> Tiga

Forum Name: toxicneon, Samhain/Halloween

New Release List: Undine

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/toxicneon]Forum name[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=51056]PM[/url]

Your form is approved, toxicneon. I'll have you up on the list in a few moments.

I also wish to announce Tiga as a new member of the team! She is our third Secondary Moderator. As such, applications are now closed!

~ Narvix

Forum Name: Denwayasha (Lilacs)

New Release List: Undine

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Nope

Information:

[URL=http://http//dragcave.net/user/denwayasha]denwayasha[/URL] - [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=30301]PM[/URL]

I am locked at the moment, but I have a couple of eggs that should hatch tonight, but if I have to there are a few I could AP.

Edited by Denwayasha

Your form is approved, Denwayasha. You'll be added to the list as soon as someone with primary mod powers comes online.

Okay, toxicneon has been removed from the list and Denwayasha added.

I don't have any more Undines to gift that are CB (egg or hatchling). So, Denwayasha is in for a little wait until someone can catch an egg for her.

~ Narvix