New Release Gifting Force

New Release Gifting Force

Ashywolf, your request has been accepted and you have been listed. A donor will send you an egg as soon as possible.

_Dragoness_ was removed from the list on account of having received their egg.

~ Narvix

ElektraTheDragoness, I am going to have to turn down your request as you are presently egg locked. When you are no longer egg locked, repost your request. However, next time, please leave your information in
 form; it makes copy/pasting the links to the waiting list much easier.

Donating a 2G Almandine Pyralspite from female GoN X male Almandine.

You don't have to be on any new release lists to take this and taking it won't remove you from the CB Almandine request list. I'd prefer if this egg goes to someone who hasn't been able to catch an Almandine yet but as long as you don't have multiple Almandines already feel free to take this egg. It's on a 2 way trade so just offer me any dummy egg that I can AP after the trade goes through. The egg will go to the first person who offers (who doesn't already have a lot of Almandines). Once I find a home for this egg I can catch a CB Almandine to donate to this thread (went hunting for Almandines to donate earlier and accidentally locked up my other open slot with a misclicked paper).

Take home a 2G Almandine Pyralspite!

Edit: Please reply in this thread if you offer on this egg so I know who you are and so other users will know that someone else has already offered on this egg. Also, no biting, neglecting, killing, or abandoning this egg. It must grow to an adult (no freezing) and stay on your scroll (no trading or regifting). It would be nice if you named it but you don't have to.

Edited by F.ury

As until now nobody else posted that they offered on your egg, I'll give it a try. It's as much for myself to get a second one as it is for you to get unlocked. biggrin.gif

I sent you my offer, F.ury. If someone else without any Almandine Pyralspites offers before you accept my dummy egg, then please give your Pyralspite to them. smile.gif

I Want a New Release Egg!

Forum Name:wtf

New Release List:Spessartine Pyralspite

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why?:nope ^^

Information: wtf - PM

wtf, your request has been denied. Your form is missing proof that you read the rules, and you have fogged eggs. Please repost the form with the proof that you read the rules once you have no fogged eggs/hatchlings. Also, it would be appreciated if you could put your information in a code box (highlight it and click the Code HTML tag above the box with your post in it) - it makes things easier for the primary mods. Edited by Ponystar17

Forum Name:wtf // Christmas!

New Release List:Spessartine Pyralspite

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why?:nope ^^

Information:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/mikuhatsune]wtf[/URL] - [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=65844]PM[/URL]

(sorry my eggs/hatchis were sick, unfogged)

wtf your form is correct, and you will be added to the list once a mod with access to the account logs on.

Lists Have Been Updated

People added to the Waiting List:

wtf (Thank you for correcting your form when a Secondary Mod informed you to do so.)

People removed from Waiting List on account of receiving eggs:

tjenni

Ashywolf

Ponystar17 has reminded me (indirectly) about something that I ended up making a mistake about. I apologize for that slip-up I made and I intend to do better from now on by trying not to make the same mistake. That being said, I can't/don't wish to correct the small err I made in the event that it will bother/hassle people involved.

Also, rethinking the process of posting a Gift Donated/Received form, I think it was intended for the Gift Donated form to be posted upon donation and the Received posted upon accepting the transfer link? I believe that's it. However, I don't require the Gift Donated form to be posted as soon as a link is sent. Just drop a note in thread or PM (my account, not the project's) to simply let me know when someone on the wait list has been sent a link if you don't want to post the Donated form. That way, I know when to mark their name on the list and when to start their 24 hour time limit.

~ Narvix

Gift Donated!

RipPanther1 : Spessartine Pyralspite -> WTF

If it's not accepted within the hour, it'll become an adult. I'll update by then, hopefully WTF will respond by then.

Baby grew up. I'll try to get another to replace it. These babies are proving tough to get. :s

Edited by RipPanther1

I Traded for an Egg!

Please remove me from the NAME OF LIST list.

thanks RipPanther1, but i've already got one (:

Thank you for letting us know, wtf. You've been removed from the list.

RipPanther1, you've no need to worry about wtf's response anymore. As for the hatchling, they can still be donated so there's no need to fret about finding fresh eggs if old ones hatched while waiting to be transferred over.

~ Narvix

I will have several open slots within the hour that I can use to catch some CB new release eggs to gift people on this thread but I'm not seeing anyone on the lists. If you are thinking about signing up please do so! That way, I will know what types of eggs to catch.

In that case I'll sign up again. I wanted to wait at least one more day before signing up to another list, but well... Might do it right now as well.

Forum Name: _Dragoness_ / Rose

New Release List: Spessartine Pyralspite (Coast)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/_Dragoness_]_Dragoness_[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=57980]PM[/url]

_Dragoness_, your form has been approved, and you will be added to the list as soon as a primary mod updates.

Forum Name: Redfirewind

New Release List: Spessartine/Almadine/Pyrope (Any of these ^^)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Yes,because when I was trying to bite an egg,but it died. ;-;

Information: My scroll , PM

Forum Name: Redfirewind

New Release List: Spessartine/Almadine/Pyrope (Any of these ^^)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Yes,because when I was trying to bite an egg,but it died. ;-;

Information: My scroll , PM

Redfirewind, you are missing something in your form; please re-read the rules and edit your post if you still wish to be added. Also, your information(scroll and pm) needs to be in a code box.

Forum Name: Clara (: //tulips!

New Release List: Spessartine Pyralspite

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Nope

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/ClarrissaK]ClarrissaK[/url] Forum name[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=210004]PM[/url]

Edited by Clara (:

Clara (:, you are missing something from your request form and therefore not approved. Please, re-read the rules and repost your form. you're form is now approved. Someone will donate an egg to you as soon as possible.

RipPanther1's gift to _Dragoness_ has been noted. I did not bother with placing her on the wait list this morning as there was no point.

~ Narvix

Edited by New Release Gifting Force

Forum Name: LadyNova | autumn

New Release List: Pyralspite - any

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? no

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/LadyNova]LadyNova[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=15915]PM[/url]

Never mind, I got all three gifted by a friend.

Edited by LadyNova