New Release Gifting Force

New Release Gifting Force

I Want a New Release Egg!

Forum Name: FizzyFox

New Release List: Spessartine Pyralspite flower: Sweet William

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Nope~

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/fizzyfox]Forum Name[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=193376]PM[/url]

Forum Name: FizzyFox

New Release List: Spessartine Pyralspite flower: Sweet William

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Nope~

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/fizzyfox]Forum Name[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=193376]PM[/url]

FizzyFox, your form is approved, you will be added to the list by a primary moderator during the next update. In the future, please remember to put your forum name where it says 'forum name' in the information section.

I have a CB Pyrope egg for any lister who needs it but I don't see anyone on the Pyrope list. toxicneon is the only one on the Any list so I'm going to PM them even though I don't think it's been 24 hours since they last received a new release egg. Is this okay or do I need to wait the full 24 hours before sending the PM? They do not have any Pyropes on their scroll.

Edited by F.ury

It's alright with me. I don't see the harm in doing that since no one else is listed for a Pyrope (or is looking for all three).

Forum Name:sanarubya - My favourite holiday: Helloween

New Release List: Spessartine (Coast)

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? None

Information:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/sanarubya]sanarubya[/url] - [url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=214562]PM[/url]

Gift Donated!

F.ury: Pyrope Pyralspite -> toxicneon

Edit: toxicneon accepted their gift earlier today, they just haven't posted the Gift Received form yet

Edited by F.ury

Has anyone seen if the Alamandine or Spessartine eggs are still dropping? I've been checking every so often, and I haven't seen a drop in a few days. Has the rarity been established for them?

Has anyone seen if the Alamandine or Spessartine eggs are still dropping? I've been checking every so often, and I haven't seen a drop in a few days. Has the rarity been established for them?

I caught a Spessartine on October 6th, and I had missed multiple Spessartine eggs that same day before I caught mine. I haven't seen any Almandines for days and I've been looking for some to gift the people on this thread. I see Pyropes all the time but no one seems like they're having difficulty catching them.

Sanarubya, your request is approved. You will be put on the wait list and a gift egg will be sent as soon as possible.

I will update the lists in just a few minutes.

As for the eggs, I haven't been able to search often but, when I have, I don't see many in the Coast and Alpine. I more often see a Spessartine than I do an Almandine. Pyropes do seem to be much more common than the other two.

EDIT: Lists were updated.

Edited by Narvix

Gift Received!

F.ury: Pyrope -> toxicneon

(Sorry for delay, got sidetracked with lifestuff! Thanks so much, guys.)

Edited by toxicneon

Forum Name: ldwoodcock, autumn.

New Release List: Spessartine, please!

Any Dead Eggs/Hatchies? If so, why? Yes - failed bite. I was trying to clear blockers and maybe get a spessartine, but the bite on this one failed.

Information: ldwoodcock - scroll name is rinsie - PM

Idwoodcock, your form is accepted. You will be placed on the waiting list in just a minute and a gift egg will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Pyralspite Lists are Closed

The date has passed for the waiting lists to be closed. Those who were waiting already will remain listed so gift eggs can be sent appropriately. However, we will not accept any request forms posted hereafter for the Pyralspites.

Thank you all for a fantastic month.

When the next release occurs, a waiting list will be opened once the new eggs reach adulthood.

~ Narvix

Just a heads up, I'm still here. I've had a busy week and had to get a new phone, which is my main dragon hunting tool. But, I'm hunting as much as I can for you guys. I haven't seen one drop in the Coast or the Alpine, so I apologize for being empty handed right now. I'd be more than happy to breed some PB eggs for anyone that wants them though. :s

I Caught an Egg!

Please remove me from the Spessartine Pyralspite list.

Desdemona78, you've been removed from the waiting list as requested.

Please bear with me. I am still trying to find Pyralspite eggs when I can. I've just gotten a bit busy with things.

~ Narvix

Gift Received!

RipPanther1: Spessartine Pyralspite -> sanarubya

Wow! I have not see any CB Spessartine Pyralspite last week. Thank you RipPanther1 for your incredible work! The other egg Granatas Violetine I received from you has already got his own child~ tongue.gif

Edited by sanarubya

Alright, thank you RipPanther1. Tomorrow, I'll go ahead and take them off the list, whether or not they accepted the egg.

This thread has not been forgotten. However, with Holiday releases, there is (unfortunately) no way for us to help after adults have grown as the event has already closed. Whenever a new (regular) release occurs, that is when this thread will be open to request forms. I am keeping an eye out for such releases. If someone manages to post here about it before I do, that is perfectly acceptable (and would be appreciated in the event that I can't get here soon enough).