Jemindra

Plushies!

that would be correct.

wants but can't afford anything atm.

... The daydream/vine/split/sunset/sunrise/water... MINE.

Daydream mien! D: *clings to fluffyclouds*

I would totally make a Daydream plush if I could. D: (And had permission of course. xd.png) Except I epic fail at all handicrafts. I just don't have the time/skill/patience to make dragon. It'd probably end up being a shapeless blue and purple lump.

Which plush do you mean Brightstar? Because it really depends on what I can find at that moment. I usually try to use soft fabrics like fleece and velvet. I sometimes buy the fabrics online too to get the right colors ^^

The eyes are done with transferpaper. It's a special kind of paper that can be used to transfer logos and pictures on T-shirts and textile. All you have to do is print the eyes on the paper, cut them out, peel of the back and iron them onto the plush. The back of the paper is sticky and if you've ironed it on it start's to feel more rubber-like. It doesn't stick to all fabrics though.. Anything flat should work.

Thanks thats what I wanted to know smile.gif

Ok. I've got permission for the dragons I wanted to make, so I'll be making:

• Pebble
  • Skywing
  • Daydream
  • Guardian
  • Valentine

Before I purchase the fabric for each I'd like to make sure that each of the types would be desirable. Remember that I'm going to be making these plushies out of polar fleece and as economical as I can, so they should be affordable.

If i wasn't still between jobs (near impossible to find a job in this freaking state) I would so buy a pebble

I would buy everything on that list but skywing and valentine. Skywings are my favorite sprites, but I dun think the idea I have of them would translate well into a beanie. But that's just me.

Of that list... daydream and a valentine hatchie <3!!!!

*still wants to get a beanie of the white as adult and hatchie*

I would buy everything on that list but skywing and valentine. Skywings are my favorite sprites, but I dun think the idea I have of them would translate well into a beanie. But that's just me.

I chose that one to do a plush of because I thought it would make a good plush.

BTW, I will have two versions. One with stiff wings that have "bones" and joints and one with floppy wings. The difference, of course, is the stiff winged ones have wire and some sort of thin, hollow, stiff material concealed inside the fabric. Less cuddly, but more realistic.

Also, the patterns for hatchies and adults would be identical. If you want a hatchling the only difference would be size.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

If the daydream turns out nice, you've got a guaranteed buyer here. :D

Skywings might do a bit better if you had a thick wire in them so they could be all bendy and poseable, but I dunno if that's feasible or not. >>;

Edited by Saikatsu

If the daydream turns out nice, you've got a guaranteed buyer here. biggrin.gif

Skywings might do a bit better if you had a thick wire in them so they could be all bendy and poseable, but I dunno if that's feasible or not. >>;

I'm not sure how poseable they would be. Remember that they are made of fabric. Unless I make them straight any bending would be difficult. (of course, it would be easy to make it straight and have wire in a "spine". I think I might do that. x3)

I'm not sure how poseable they would be. Remember that they are made of fabric. Unless I make them straight any bending would be difficult. (of course, it would be easy to make it straight and have wire in a "spine". I think I might do that. x3)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, if it was made sitting straight instead of being created all coily and whatnot. :3

Muahaha. Now that I'm home for the summer I can finally start on mine. xd.png

I hope I can do this. =']

*still wants to get a beanie of the white as adult and hatchie*

I do tooooo.

I asked Dove but hadn't gotten a response back before Yahoo decided to be weird. I'll try again tomorrow, since she's probably signed off by now.

For me, not only am I about to be home for the summer, but I'm taking a gap year before going to College, so I've got over a year. *must do Dove's Skywing beanie first*

or at least the wire in its its tail so it could be set by somthing were its tail hangs off and maybey curls around somthing like a bed post or something. *my cusin used to have some little snake thing that had wire in it and she had part of it on a shelf over her bed and the other part wraped around her bed head poles... kinda cool she dosnt have it anymore* lol i find daydream cute but i have vamp plush so im not gona be a plushie hoger. also a daydream wouldnt match with the scheem im planing for my room.

*lightbulb*

I just got a creative idea~ (Which is good, because usually I only get math/science ideas x3) What if you could be able to like hang up the Daydream plushie on the ceiling or something. I dunno. x3 Like have the option of being able to hang it on the ceiling, because if I put any plushies on my shelf, they'd be lost within a week. Plus, it'd be cool, since Daydreams float on clouds~

*lightbulb*

I just got a creative idea~ (Which is good, because usually I only get math/science ideas x3) What if you could be able to like hang up the Daydream plushie on the ceiling or something. I dunno. x3 Like have the option of being able to hang it on the ceiling, because if I put any plushies on my shelf, they'd be lost within a week. Plus, it'd be cool, since Daydreams float on clouds~

I'll include a little loop at the center of mass on the back so that that is an option.

Ok, people are interested in Daydream and Skywings.

But is it worthwhile for me to purchase material for Guardian, Valentine, and Pebble?

I'm intrested in pebble, but can't afford it ;.;

I won't know how much I'm going to charge until I price the material, but I'm going to make it as affordable as possible. I hate to give a number, but I'm going to try to aim for under $20.

I can't even afford $3 ;.; still no job even after nearly 2 months of searching -.-

One thing to remember about Daydreams... their tails make up about 50-60% of their length, not including tail-tuft. So a wire in the tail may be a good idea to avoid making it into a very attractive thing for children to pull on when it's hanging from the ceiling... Or perhaps people should just pin their tails to the cloud. Either or. >>;;

Totally offtopic: Inksplatter, every time I see you post, I see the Daydream there and think it's my post. You're confusing meeeee~ :B

Edited by Lythiaren