TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

Yes, but on the thread two other artists sprited the adults. One of them doesn't allow recolours and the other doesn't have a form. That particular sprite isn't in there, but I thought maybe it was a prototype for the breed and they'd helped on it.

The sprite in Playdoh's sig is actually newer than the official Assassino sprites. It's... fanart? Something like that, but completely Playdoh's.

yes, that one is my own from sketch to sprite

the ones in the assassino thread i did sketch and help sprite a bit but i don't want to touch them ^^

and yays =D

Hey, guess what, it's three AM. *eye twitch* Anyway, I couldn't decide which recolour to use, so you get to choose which one you like best. And if you can't then they're all yours. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Tell me if anything needs to be changed and I'll change it when I log back on again tomorrow. Or today. Whatever is right.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Royal Blue

What would you like recoloured?: The whole thing, if you don't mind. smile.gif

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Warm, rich autumn colours.

Other:

Can others use this?: Sure.

Whew, sorry this took so long. Here you are. I originally made all the markings yellow-gold, then decided on that because it looked more, er, autumn-y. xd.png I left the head because I thought it looked like he's wearing a crown or a helmet. tongue.gif I can change it if you want.

user posted image

Tell me if anything needs to be fixed. smile.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Green

What would you like recoloured?: entire thing

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: like this? http://i49.tinypic.com/2mnhlhj.png

you don't have to include the swirls, but if you somehow could that'd be awesome!

Other:

Can others use this?: Sure

Edited by KrystalSharz

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: female royal blue

What would you like recoloured?: entire thing

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: midnight blue into a lighter shade of blue and the gray parts be turned dark purple

Other:

Can others use this?: sure

Finished, KrystalSharz.

user posted image

The markings didn't really turn out too well, but I did my best. Tell me if there's any revisions you need.

I do have to sleep at some point, so your request is going to have to wait until tomorrow, Raptor of Dragosn. xd.png Sorry.

Hmm... how is this? Anything off?

user posted image

Nope, i love it thanks! Sorry for taaking so long to respond.

I'll put it in my siggy when i return from school. <3

Wow, these are beautiful. I'm usually not interested in sprites, but these are really great.

Edited by Shadowflame

Thanks, everybody. :'D

Unfortunately, I have to go early, so the requests are going to have to wait another day. sad.gif Sorry.

There are three slots (the pending slots are only for sprites that are finished and awaiting approval from the requester before being stuck into the front post). If any of them don't have a name beside them, they're open.

wow i'm ignorant

I would like a recolor

Dragon to be recoloured:Royal Blue FEMALE

What would you like recoloured?: Black instead of blue

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: normal silver armour and green eyes

Other: I need to fit it in my siggy, so maybe avatar sized 100x100

Can others use this?: I don't know, i would like it all for my own, but can i be selfish? that's to mean

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neotropical

What would you like recoloured?: Black instead of green, silver instead of yellow.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: See above

Other: I want it avatar sized.

Can others use this?: Sure wink.gif

I can't really do a resize with the sprites. It doesn't look too good, especially if it's not scaled. The finished sprite is 87 by 79; is that close enough?

Also, it's not selfish to want art for just yourself. tongue.gif I only put that field for people who just don't mind if the art is used by others. The extent of that is avatar, sig, or some sort of banner, but I haven't seen anybody else other than the respective requesters using the free for use art anyway.

Snowytoshi, what gender? And the final Neo sprite is either 102/65 (female) or 102/66 (male). I think that fits into an avatar. If not, it will auto-resize, I think.

Otherwise, accepted. Slots full.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Hey, the Neglecteds are great! :3 Thank you!!