BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

(You mean Pete?)

Well, I have to get you out of here alive before you even worry about me, Pete! I started to back away, seeing the General on the horse. "You can handle this..." I lift off, and fly towards where Pete wuld instruct me to go.

(yeah, i got rp people and i'm suprised i havent called anyone henry xd.png )

It was a showdown. General vs General. Ellis cut at the generals steed and the General fell of the horse. Surprisingly, the general counter attacked with a blow. Ellis kicked the general in the knee, making him fall on his knees. The general then stabbed Ellis. Ellis did not want to be beaten, but realizing he was the last soldier left for the arcarai, he played dead.

Pete glimpsed the general standing up and brushing himself off. Men cheered, they have won the first battle of the cruel war. "I'm glad that arcarai is dead. Last thing we need is him to chase us to the edge of world and time.".

I was losing balance, and started losing altitude. "Going for a crash landing... Can't fight much longer..." I dropped, and for a while, slid on the ground, creating a mud pile in front of me when I finally stopped. "We've landed... more or less..."

"I'll think i'll climb the rest of the way. Arcarai up here aren't venomous, but their fangs are extra sharp. But unlike the cousins, they're cowardly. I'll be back as quick as possible." Pete explained. The climb wasn't that hard and eventually, he made it to the top. Of course, they where a bunch of Arcarai spice leaves that cured the poison. Grabbing as many as possible, Pete made his way back down, only to be stopped by a couple of mountain goblins.

My vision had been swimming since I was bit, and now, it was so distorted that it was impossible to see. However, a black wave started emerging from the corners of my eyes, threatening to overwhelm me. The last thing I was able to make out were goblins climbing towards Pete.

I passed out.

Edited by EchotheWolf

"Great. Goblins just had to be goblins." Pete solemnly said. Then there was some crashing and the goblins scrammed. Rushing quickly to Flamesong, he quickly thought. "one pepper leaf, must be devoured or magically implanted in liver. Pete quickly tried the technique. "I hope this lands in the liver..." he said finishing the spell. Then he realized the thing that scared the goblins. A giant scorpion was scuttling over the mountain. It was as big as a full grown guardian dragon. It snapped its pincers as it caused destruction against goblins.

(Should it be Pete nursing Flamesong back to health, or should he just instantly recover?)

It seemed that the cure had landed in my liver, but I still made no response, except for my breathing and heartbeat.

Edited by EchotheWolf

(it'll be halfway okay but needs to be nursed for a while.)

Pete thought the scorpion would eventually eat them, but It turned away and was chasing goblins past countless mountains.

Apparently, Ellis wasn't the only Arcarai playing dead. 2 on his left were mildly squirming, the one to his right was crawling away from the soldiers who where scattering back the their reclaimed tents.

(Okay. Thanks!)

My eyelids fluttered open, and I had a coughing fit. After it had settled, I rested my gaze on Pete. "You... saved me. Didn't you? Thank you... How long was I out?" I tried to get up, but it was to quick, and I ended up falling back down.

"Not long." Pete replied. The sun started to slowly set. "I'll look for wood. Its just over there." he said pointing to the nearby wood. "I'll stack it up.".

(is it okay with you to be night?)

(Pshaw! Fine with me xd.png Think we can pull an all-nighter? I have Roleplay Fever!)

"Y-yes... Pete... I'm sorry about earlier... I wish I would've been more helpful, but they got me..." I let my head rest on my paws (I'm just going to call them paws xd.png) and watched my master closely. I hadn't known him for long, yet I was bonding with him, very quickly.

Username: Echothewolf

Name: Seth

Species: Human

Personality: Seth is a young boy, around fourteen, and rebellious. He has heard tales of Pete's army, and has been itching to get himself, and his saber, into his ranks.

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q...qxOgTaBymHVSn13 (Does that cover it? Making form from memory only!)

Edited by EchotheWolf

(accepted, pete don't lead an army. xd.png )

"Not your fault at all. Most dragons are barbaric but some say they're scared of extinction. They think they are going to die out like elves did long ago. Besides, you saved me today in battle. You helped General Arzrential when the first battle. I heard you say that Arcarai killed your parents. They spare no one." Pete said, stacking the wood and trying to start a fire with stones.

Ellis took the cover of night as a chance. Signaling the other 2 they flew off silently, towards the foothills.

(sure until 1:00 AM.)

Edited by BoomSALMON

My mouth fell open for a while, then I solemnly nodded. "Pete... Truthfully, I barely know of any other dragons at all... But I know that this is true. You are wise, and the most kind-hearted being I know. I'm glad that it was you, instead of that Ellis..." I let a tiny ember fall from my throat, and light the stack of wood. "Thank you, Pete..."

Seth started creeping around in the darkness, coming across a fire. "Hmm... Looks suspicious..." He peeked from his cover, and his mouth dropped. Pete! He ran out towards him, then fell down in panic after seeing the dragon.

(Well, then, I'm not checking any other roleplays, so I'll be here.)

Edited by EchotheWolf

Something fell down and he noticed it was a human boy. "Are you lost?" Pete said calmly.

Ellis and the two others landed in a tree. Nearby a fire crackled. "Sir, people must be near." the left arcarai said. "I'm going in" The right one said. He flew to the next branch and peered from the branch.

Seth looked up in pure astonishment. "P-Pete! I've heard so much about you! I-I was looking for you! I wanted to join your rebellion! I-I-If that's okay! B-B-But... WHY THE censorkip.gif IS THERE A DRAGON THERE?!?!?!"

(Ahh, Censorkipz!)

"This here is my friend. We saved each other from death. And you are?" Pete questioned.

The right Arcarai flew and hit the tree. Soon he fell to the ground, crashing in the bushes. "No!" The left one said. "Don't worry. That arcarai is your brother, isn't he?" Ellis asked. The left one nodded.

Seth jumped up. "I'm Seth... Pleasure to meet you, and... your dragon friend... So, what do you think? Can I join you?"

I lifted my head and looked at the boy, but soon, I zoned out, and fear rose in my eyes.

"Well, Seth, I have no rebellion, but I am a captain in the Human Army. Arcarai started a war with us because we started to get more population. They thought we were going to overthrow them. So they killed us and some dragons." Pete said.

The left arcarai started to crawl. Then he stood up with the knife, quietly sneaking up on the one talking.

Seth gasped, and jumped over Pete, using his head to get more balance, and flipped onto the Arcarai. "Did you think you wouldn't be spotted?"

I had just about incinerated the beast until I saw the boy attack him. I swallowed the flames that were in my mouth-very painful, but useful skill- and looked around. Surely he can't be alone...

The left Arcarai flew and tensed his shoulder to shoulder butt the attacker. Ellis jumped at pete.

"An ambush!" Pete reached for his sword and shield, too be surprised when the arcarai thought dead jumped right on him.

Nngh! This place is too tightly packed! I can't be of much use! I'm sorry, Pete!

Seth threw a sword into the air, and caught it, he spun around, kicking the Arcarai, drawing another sword in the process. (Epic dual wielding!) "Come at me!" He started backing towards Pete, ready to protect him.

Pete shoved the General Arcarai into the bushes. He kicked a burning ember into the arcarai on the left. It screamed and backed into a tree.

"HIT AND FLY YOU FOOLS!" Ellis yelled over the fighting. Of course, the brothers didn't listen. One was char coiled and the other was trying to fight two swords with a scythe.

Seth laughed at the Arcarai's scythe. "You are pathetic!" He hooked one blade onto the edge of the scythe, and twirled it around, making it fly into the trees. Now both blades made an X on the monster's neck.

I leaned towards Ellis. We were about an inch from contact. I opened my mouth wide, meaning to scare the life out of him.

The left arcarai fell, dead. The Right one with a burnt face angrily kicked at the dual blade wielding human. Ellis smiled. He swung his blade to cut out a tooth.

Pete was going to stab the scythe wielding arcarai, but found he was dead. The burnt face one wielding a knife was stabbing wildly.

I closed my eyes, awaiting the pain that I couldn't stop. I heard the sound of the blade connecting with something, but I felt no pain.

Seth saw the dragon in danger, and out of instinct, threw one of his swords at the Commander's own blade.