RWyvern

The Strength Lies Within

Tyran jerked upright as soon as he heard Alshain give the command. Bullets flew past the others' heads as they slowly stumbled upright. Tyran surged forward and the others soon followed as they ran back and forth. Tyran saw a narrow wooden platform stretching from their roof to another roof nearby. He swerved towards it shouting, OVER HERE GUYS! CROSS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE! Then he leapt onto the creaky wooden board and started to slither across.

alaishan said to stay apart! whiteny thought. so she went the opposite direction, and glided over to a different roof. she nearly dodged a bullet and got only a slight burn. she landed behind a chimney, soon healing her slight wound. she then continued again running among the rooftops of the human houses.

Bloodvein ran up the stairs, wood exploded around him as bullets hit the surface of wood. He darted around and climbed up the stairs as fast as he could to the roof. He stopped for a moment to urge the slower hatchlings to be quick, suddenly a bullet shattered a whole step trapping the other hatchlings.

"Get through the hole! Hide!" He yelled as he dived into a bullet hole.

Tyran tumbled off the wooden board just as he heard a familiar cry. He srambled to his feet, stubbing a toe against a chunk of broken concrete. He winced and shook it in the air as another hatchling ran over with fear alight in its eyes. Tyran dropped down and crept towards the other end of the wide roof like a cat stalking prey. He flattened himself onto the concrete and tried to appear invisible.

((I wonder what's going on in the real world. For me, my dad confisticated my computer but the iPad is worse... If you realize how small these words are on it. tongue.gif))

((Sorry for inactivity x3 It'll likely keep happening because right now I'm overloading myself with character designing and stuff.))

Alshain looked around as the hatchlings all scattered. He saw a few follow Tyran across the wooden platform, while others headed onto deferent roofs. He crouched low on a tile, trying to spot Bloodvein. He couldn't see him anywhere, but now was not the time to search. Bloodvein was smart and likely had himself and other hatchlings somewhere sheltered. He stood up and started running across the roof, taking a flying leap and landing on another. He scaled the chimney and perched on the top, watching the scene. He knew he was vulnerable in this position, but the humas shouln't notice him too easily.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((Yay I'm allowed to use the computer again!))

Tyran crouched low on the cluttered roof he had settled on. A few others were hurrying across along his route. The others leaped or flew onto other rooftops. He tried to pick out some of the others. There was a fluffy blond mound he knew was the pillow dragon hatchling he squeezed past earlier. There was a pale tail tip poking out from behind a chunk of concrete. A red wingtip rose up and then down. He closed his red watery eyes and tried to wish the humans away.

whiteny tried to squeeze in between the roof tiles, but that didn't seem to work since she was completely white and very visible. so she glided to the next rooftop and hid behind the chimney. when she peeked out she still can see the humans. then she looked around to see everyone scattered. how does Alaishan think this could work? whiteny thought watching everyone scatter.

Tyran growled at a nearby rat which scurried away quickly. His roof was not as high above the ground as he had first thought it was. The previous roof was taller. A large grove of spread out trees sat in a lush courtyard on the other side of the fourth or fifth roof he had managed to cross over to. Almost every hatchling had spread out onto their own roof top. To Tyran, that was just fine. His roof was partially covered by a tree whose towering crown reached far over the edge of the courtyard to collide with the corner of the roof. Clumps of green leaves, both dried and fresh, littered the space around him. He dashed from one clump to another until he reached the tree who touched the roof. Tyran squeezed into the scratching branches and wanted to stop to scratch himself as the twigs poked sensitive spots and under his thin scales. He slowly made his way to the very edges of the roof. He was going along fine until. . .

Tyran's left forepaw suddenly seemed to pitch him forward as the roof ended. He had not seen the drop through the thick leaves. He scrambled back and sat there, panting in shock and surprise that the roof had ended much sooner than he expected for he had been moving quite slowly to avoid detection. Part of him was pleased that the cover had been so thick.

Alshain ducked as a bullet whistled over head. He looked wildly around for the other dragons when a shout was heard down on the streets. More shouting followed, then the rain of bullets ceased. Alshain remained crouched, lest the humans should fire more. But after a few minutes it became evident that they were going to try another option later. He stared at the curtain of billowing smoke from the crash site, and knowing that much of the attention would be focused there, he decided it was now fairly safe. Is everyone okay? Make your way over to...he looked around, searching for a sheltered spot. His eyes landed on a roof partially covered by a tree. ...Make your way over to the roof with a tree covering it. It'll hide us while we work out what to do next. He jumped off the chimney and started trotting across the roof, pausing on the gutter and making faltering attempts to jump. He stepped back, deciding to wait for the rest of the hatchlings.

The gunfire slowly ceased. Tyran jerked awake to the sound of almost utter silence as Alshain's mental message cut through the thin veil of his foggy mind. He hadn't realized he was tired enough to fall asleep but decided not to think about that. He crawled to the edge of the leaves or rather, where he thought the end would be. When his leg couldn't seem to step on anything solid, he drew it back and stuck his head through. He realized this was the wrong way. He turned around, making a clear path as he went by tangling the twigs with other twigs but out of his way. Then the others would be able to fit when they came and not have to risk falling overboard.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

whiteny stopped hearing gunshot bullets and looked around. A telepathy message came from alaishan. According to the telepathy message whiteny spotted the roof with the tree covering it. i just hope it covers me whiteny hoped. she glided from roof to roof to the tree.

Tyran was shifting around and occasionally getting up to walk around when he crashed into a big object. It was hard and soft at the same time and did not seem tree like at all. He slowly realized it was another hatchling, who peeked out from the leaves and gazed at him shyly with the big green eyes of a black dragon. He stepped back to let the hatchling pass before poking out his head to look for the others.

((Guys,watch your spelling))

Forum name: Ravenx10

Character name:Cricket

Neglected? No, is a sunstone

History: ?

Personality: RP'd

Appearance:A normal sunstone, but she has green horns.

Abilities/Powers: She can jump high and put someone to sleep.

Number:4,237

Other: Weak bodies, Strong hearts and is Raven's sister

Forum name:Ravenx10

Character name:Raven

Neglected?No, is a mint

History:?

Personality:Unlike her sister, she is kind and not afraid to fight

Appearance:A normal mint, but has long claws and a green bulb at the end of her tail

Abilities/Powers:She can climb very well

Number:4.238

Other:Weak bodies, strong hearts and is Cricket's sister

(Edit: I have changed the breed and removed the 2nd pair of wings part)

(Edit 2: I added Raven, Cricket's sister)

Edited by Ravenx10

((Inactivity = RL probems (again). Sorry about that >.< Feel free to shoot me down for that.

Raven: Just have a couple of questions to make before accepting: Pygmies of course can't be turned, so was Cricket uncaptured? Because I don't think the scientists wou be silly enough to catch something of no worth to them.

Secondly, I can't see the image. Is it a DC dragon? If so, it does need to follow the DC restrictions, which means no second pair of wings. Even if that was a mutation of sorts, she's a S1 hatchling, which means no wings would have grown so far anyway.

History? Could you give at least a brief overview of her life, or put RP'd there?

Currently this hatchling has stronger powers than any other character here. Remeber, she's a S1 hatchling. How does she put someone to sleep and how long does it last?

Sorry for this long post x3

Edit: Okay, that's better, but I'd like to see some more of the aforementioned issues addressed before I accept.))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((Hmm...it says you're accepting, but it seems you've already escaped tongue.gif Would I be able to join as an a: Slow hatchling who was in the lab or b: A wild hatchling who meets up with them, or would I just be able to pretend I'd been running with them all along? ))

((There are plenty of NPC hatchlings in the pack, so you could claim one of those, or you can be a wild hatchling who meets up with them :3))

((A recaptured hatchling is basically out of the game. Sad but true ;_;))