rayden54

What's the one egg that you never seem to see?

What's the one egg you never seem to see drop in the cave? Not the egg you never seem to catch.

For example, I've seen dozens of Blusang Lindwurms, but haven't caught a single one. On the other hand, until two hours ago, I don't think I saw a single stripe. Of course, the minute I thought to ask this question, they started dropping like...things that drop a lot.

Me too, I've never been able to catch a single blusang after infinite clicks. It's always the sorry page

I've never seen an Ice, ever. I remember when the cave wasn't in biomes I saw a ton of cheeses and thunders and whatnot, but I haven't seen any of the rarer dragons in a while.

I saw a CB Black, and was completely surprised (and happy) when I actually managed to click it. It was during the Blusang stalk attack.

Obligatory Golds, Silvers, Blusangs, Stripes, Seasonals... don't see Magmas and Gold Wyverns all that often either. And maybe Nebulas.

A common dragon that always seems to clog up the AP but that I very rarely actually see in the cave is dorsals. I literally never see them. Maybe I just don't hang around in the jungle often enough. tongue.gif

I have never seen a stripe, magma or ice in the cave. everything else I have

CB stripe: only once, failed to catch

CB gold: only twice, failed to catch

CB thunder: about five or six times, failed to catch

CB magma: about three times, caught two, but one was traded

CB ice: only twice, failed to catch

CB silver: never

CB seasonal: about twice, failed to catch

Dinos: about four times, caught two

Chicken: about three or four times, caught two, but one was traded

CB holidays: never been around on DC during a holiday

I have seen blusang eggs but never seem to catch them sad.gif Have been trying for 3 days and there wasn't any at the 6 drop and as for the 7 my computer went bonkers in trying to refresh the pages and had to shut it down but by the time I got back there the drop was over. I for one vote to have either more than just 3 eggs per drop oooor make the drops last longer than 5 minutes. Not everybody got them when they were first released.

There were none either at the 8 drop. Come on TJ don't be so stingy!!!! You announce about the new eggs but anybody that missed the mass drop doesn't stand a ghost of a chance of getting any when they are dropped like this. None either at the 9 drop. Geesh. sad.gif Are they only being dropped on the weekends???

Edited by LuvDragons

Since joining up in the summer of '09, I have only seen 2 Golds in the Cave. Once was waaaaay back when it was one cave, the other was in the Coast during the Blusang madness.

Missed 'em both.

Metals, Stripes, Seasonals, Nebulas, Royal Blues, Golden Wyvren, Trios, Blacks, Whites, Reds, Dinos.

Seen them all except for when the hollies originally dropped.

I've never seen Stripes or Ices, and I haven't seen GWs since they were released, but otherwise I've seen most things, including metals and Leetle Trees.

I think the one egg I've seen the least often is silver. I've seen golds in the cave multiple times but I rarely ever catch a glimpse of the silver description.

I haven't seen a CB gold or silver in months. I've only seen a CB stripe once in my life (refreshed once already before I realized that it wasn't a spitfire). Everything else seems to pop up pretty often.

Still to this day have never seen a CB magma. Seen many metallics, but never got one.

Edited by Ashywolf

I've NEVER seen a Leetle Tree in the Biomes.

I'ves seen 1 leetle tree at about 3:00 AM. One of the 3 competing users snatched it before me because my brain was fuzzy.

On the other hand, whar eez dose CB goldz ._. me never seen'em.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Silver in the Caves, it's been forever. Don't see a whole lot of Golds, but I did manage to snag one for myself not too long ago and I also just stared at it, afraid it was gonna disappear LOL I've seen several Leetle Trees recently, but I already have one, so don't go for them.

I finally got my brine egg at the 4 drop on Tuesday. Was the last brine egg for that drop. I couldn't believe it when it actually appeared with all the urls beneath it. Then got somebody else to get me a 2nd one as I have been busy going up to see mom and whatnot. Plus my bursitis in my right shoulder has been driving me nuts. Have influenced them both with my pinks.

Oh when going thru those eggs in the cave I did see a cb split egg I think it was!!!