rayden54

What's the one egg that you never seem to see?

What's the one egg you never seem to see drop in the cave? Not the egg you never seem to catch.

For example, I've seen dozens of Blusang Lindwurms, but haven't caught a single one. On the other hand, until two hours ago, I don't think I saw a single stripe. Of course, the minute I thought to ask this question, they started dropping like...things that drop a lot.

I've never seen a silver. EVER unless it was traded here. and i have never seen tinsels either

I've never seen a silver. EVER unless it was traded here. and i have never seen tinsels either

Tinsels aren't dropped in the Cave. They are won during the holidays.

I have never seen a Stripe in the Cave blink.gif

The only holidays I've seen drop were the 2012 Valentines. But that's because real life caused me to be away from DC for a long while.

Here's an embarrassing fact about me - I remember when I first came back to DC after my hiatus, I spent forever searching for a Neglected in the caves. xd.png

It took me forever to realize they didn't drop in the caves. *facepalm*

Things sure changed while I was gone from DC. It took me quite a while to regain my bearings. tongue.gif

Stripes drop in the forest, so unless that's your preferred biome, you might not see them. A lot of people hit the desert at the hourly drop, though, so the forest doesn't move as quickly, and so the queue might not seem to drop that stripe during the hour, but at one of the five minute or when the AP is clear, thus, some other time. And of course, more folks are in the coast right now, so the poor forest is even more abandoned at the moment, so those stripes probably feel unloved and unwanted. Except by folks like me, who might go stalk that forest a little more while you other people are looking for blusangs...

The egg I hardly ever see is golds. In any biome. Imagine my surprise when I finally caught one. Must have stared at the code for a good 5 minutes just to be sure it was actually on MY scroll. xd.png

I've pretty much seen every egg in the biomes (every egg that appears in the cave, not Neglecteds an stuff, obviously) at least once, except of course Holidays I missed out on. I've seen 2 CB Silvers, and caught them both, my first Silvers. I've seen and caught a Leetle Tree, Stripes, and so on. I even saw a Gold once but did not catch it :/

Seen everything, and the only one I'm still missing is CB gold. If you go often enough to the forest you will see lettle tres. A couple of times biome was blocked because all three eggs were lettles, and no one could pick them.

I've NEVER seen a Leetle Tree in the Biomes.

Um, you're not looking, then. xd.png I see them all the time. And I've also seen a lot of Golds and Silvers, but I never catch them, of course. xd.png

I haven't seen a single Brimstone yet, which is odd.

Never mind. I just saw one. And caught it. laugh.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I haven't seen any golds or silvers...and I've been here for three years. It's probably just cause I have the worst luck ever.

I've never seen a leetle tree, and I only remember ever seeing one gold (and it was years ago.)

I have seen all dragons that are available. I guess the only CB that I missed seeing in the Cave, if you include holiday dragons, were the Vampires when they were first released.

I've only seen one CB Seasonal since I came here. Maybe they're dropping more often, but I can't tell.

I have never seen an CB Magma or CB Gold in the Cave since biomes. The other rares, I've seen but rarely catch. Its sad, I see more Leetle Trees than Blusangs. xd.png

I've SEEN all eggs in the cave at some point (besides the special prize eggs, etc), but the one I RARELY see is CB Ice. Alpine NEVER moves, at all. When it does, all that seems to appear are Albinos and Ridgewings.

I've SEEN all eggs in the cave at some point (besides the special prize eggs, etc), but the one I RARELY see is CB Ice. Alpine NEVER moves, at all. When it does, all that seems to appear are Albinos and Ridgewings.

I used to see ices, but the new release has the Alpine frozen.

Ice, that was my thought, too.

Love the pun there, rayden. xd.png