rayden54

What's the one egg that you never seem to see?

I've never seen a CB Silver or Gold, no matter how long and hard I look for them.

Conversely, the one and only time I saw a Leetle Tree, I caught it \o/

Edited by Merrov

I have never seen a Stripe, or Gold! then again Im not really very lucky in the cave LOL probs cause i spend most of my time on my lineages xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Magma. I've seen one recently, but that's the first in, uh, over a year. xd.png I haven't seen a shimmer since shortly after their release, either - but a silver and a gold during the latest release.

The other thing I hardly ever see and can't manage to get - for two holidays counting - is pumpkin eggs.

Never seen a gold, silver or stripe. Seen some ice (and caught none. Typical) and saw a magma as well as a thunder egg not too long ago.

I totally fail at egg-hunting.

Yup. CB Gold or CB Silver for me too. They seem like a fantasy to me at this point...I'll probably never see one for the next year let alone have a chance to catch one. dry.gif

Yup. CB Gold or CB Silver for me too. They seem like a fantasy to me at this point...I'll  probably never see one for the next year let alone have a chance to catch one. dry.gif

I just caught a Gold in the cave! biggrin.gif She grew up female! biggrin.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

never seen a leetle tree, a stripe, an ice, or a thunder... sad.gif I have rotten luck.

I just got a leetle today! and i got a thunder a couple weeks ago..

I've seen pretty much everything in the cave (excluding Holidays where I wasn't here, of course), but the one I see least often is CB Silvers. It's the only breed that I don't have a single CB of (again, excluding Holidays before I started playing). Ah well, I never thought I'd get a CB Gold either, and eventually it *did* happen and now I have four! So I keep on hunting...

Cb Golden Wyverns. Anymore. The last time I needed one, I had to free up my scroll and go dig-n'-dropping for a few days until I even saw one appear :/

Edited by s0r0k4

Cb Golden Wyverns. Anymore. The last time I needed one, I had to free up my scroll and go dig-n'-dropping for a few days until I even saw one appear :/

They don't like to breed either, in my experience. I've been trying to wring a 2nd gen GW from my GW x female Gold pairs for months now - and that's not an exaggeration. This is the one and and only thing they've bred, and I think it used up all my breeding luck for the next decade. rolleyes.gif

I haven't seen Tri Ice eggs or Striped eggs for a long time now. And I can't remember the last time I laid eyes on a Golden Wyvern in the Alpine.

I have seen everything released after I joined, the stuff from before I never saw as I wasn't here LOL. The real CB Vamp, Holly and I've never seen an old pink as I joined right after they were discontinued but was the one I joined to get *sobs*

never ever seen a gold, silver, gold horned tanger, olive, tan ridgewing, royal blue, spotted greenwing, golden wyvern, tsunami wyvern, blusang lindwurm, thunder or ice dragon in the cave....not sure if thats because some are new as i keep stopping and coming back to dragon cave tongue.gif

What's the one egg you never seem to see drop in the cave?

The one I'm looking for at any given moment, of course. xd.png

(Sorry, having a snarky moment. Though it also happens to be true... rolleyes.gif)