TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

It was only a private Timeskip for Ceto and Aero.

Unless we Timeskip the next day? That way people could do anything?

Except for Artemis and Niccolo. They don't need to Timeskip.

Oh. xd.png Well, I don't mind. Whatever you think is best. Mind you, we can assume (if we were to Timeskip) that Stark doesn't mount the horse without a sincere struggle.

I have no objections to the Timeskip.

TMD, when should Casio and Aelia start their journey to the beach? Y'know, the honeymoon and stuff.

Okay, then can we Timeskip? Except for Artemis and Niccolo.

After the Timeskip, we can have Aelia and Casio arriving on the beach? Or do you actually wanna RP the journey there?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Username: Kokay

Name: Anya Kirillov

Birthplace: Russia

Side: Assassin, is a civilian

Position: N/A, is a civilian

Assassin Rank: N/A, is a civilian

Appearance: [X]

Clothing: [X] [X] [X]

Weapons: Hands, and a knife

Personality: Anya is a hot-headed woman. She speaks before she thinks, and thus is incredibly honest. Not only is she incredibly honest, but she is relentlessly blunt. To hear her attempt to sweeten the news of something should be a warning to anyone that the news will be awful. While she has a mean streak, Anya is truly a kind person beneath that. One could honestly say that her initial temper was all just a show. However, though she puts on a front to appear grumpy, things do truly infuriate her quickly and for no apparent reason. She is, secretly, a very thoughtful and emotional person. Anya looks out for anyone she can see as "childlike" and thinks of them as her own.

History: Anya was born and raised in Russia. She lived most of her childhood in the forest, on the outskirts of a small town. It was there that she learned her most valuable lessons. She learned not to trust any one further than she could throw them, and that family was the most important thing in the world. When she was 15, her home was attacked by bandits. Anya was able to use the self defense her father had taught her to fend off a younger and inexperienced bandit, allowing time for her sister to escape and then herself. The rest of her family was brutally murdered. Anya was unable to meet back up with her sister, and now lives on the streets, selling herself to whomever looks like they've got a big enough pocket. When that doesn't provide enough revenue, she picks pockets and performs small heists.

Abilities: Anya is a master at hand to hand and non-aggressive combat

Weaknesses:

1. Refuses to take anyone's life

2. Fears large bodies of water, such as lakes and rivers. Surprisingly, oceans do not bother her, "Those do not freeze," She would say

3. Not observant at all

4. Quick to resort to arms

5. Anya hates warm weather with a burning passion, and avoids it with all her strength

Strengths:

1. Hand to hand combat skill is legendary, almost Shaolin Monk style

2. Has the agility and foresight (in battle) to avoid most attacks she sees coming

3. Fairly stealthy

Likes: Cold weather, Men, Money, NOT killing people, fire, drinking

Dislikes: Large bodies of water, frozen water, death, hot weather

Other:

Edited by Kokay

Ah, I forgot to add it the most important bit. One moment. I said she was on the side of the Assassins, not that she was one. That's what the... thing called for. "Side:"

Accepted, and you only have to put down the password on the first form you do.

Ah I wasn't sure. figured I should just add it just in case. xd.png

Sure can. And just warning you guys, I'm going to be out for a while. Job interview. Wish me luck! biggrin.gif

Good luck!

Okay:

Apple: Casio

Ankh: Stark

Sword: Cullen

Shroud: ?

Also, I have a question. When charries start dying off, like Casio, Aero, Lucia... Should we just do a massive Timeskip?

After the Book, yes?

If so, then yeah, we probably should. Plan who would die and when then see how it plays out.

We should probably have a few days of grieving and anger after they're all dead, then do a massive timeskip.

Good luck, Koko!

Oh, Koko said that she doesn't want Stark to have a thingy, just to be a part of the plot.

I could take the Shroud if no one else wants it.

Well, Stark can have it I guess. I don't figure there's a way for him to go bad with the power of bringing people back to life. And, he'd probably be very free with it. So, if Casio went whackjob and killed a bunch of people, Stark would bring them all back no matter the cost.

BTW Cullen'll turn evil before Casio, as a means for something later.

Casio could kill Stark, then he brought back to life?

Edited by Dusset

Casio would play around with the Apple. He'd probably make Scipio undyingly loyal to him and then go and see who else he could make his pawns.

Cullen could kill Stark maybe? I don't see how someone would use the Apple to kill people...

Casio could make Stark jump off a cliff for getting him wet... xd.png

That'd be fun. xd.png

"Oh, Casio, of course I would massage you for hours. Oh, yes, Master, I would certainly massage your feet."

Cullen wouldn't kill Stark. He might go nuts but he'll think he's doing the right thing. Casio can make Stark kill himself. Ever play brotherhood?

Mousie, that's hilarious.

AFK for a bit, fyi. Games to play and lightsabers to craft.

Edited by Dusset

Thank you.

No problem. Have fun. Will there be LEDs in the lightsabers or no? xd.png

No I've not had the chance to play Brotherhood yet. D: However, I have a vague understanding of the Apple. I know it's some sort of mind control device.