Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

OHH YEAH, IT IS ON!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name and link: lavaheart626

I have at least ten bottled beauties, so add my name to the list and let's get this party started!

Grouping: The flood is at the bottom of my scroll.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Zephyr_Drake

Scroll name and link: Zephyr_Drake

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waters. Most useful of the aquatic breed, and pretty. Although I have more luck with Deep sea's for breeding Blunas, I think waters look better in the lineage.

Question: Can we rename the dragons after the contest is over to better fit with our own naming themes?

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: LorePMejia

Scroll name and link: LorePMejia

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 43 (yay me!)

Edited by LorePMejia

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: Tseen

Scroll name and link: Tseen

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 35 (yay me!)

Grouping: The flood is at the top of my scroll.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name:Starbit-Plushie

Scroll name and link: Starbit-Plushie

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterwalkers. I just think they're so underloved and I feel sorry for them <3

Do dragons caught before entering but still in the contest timeslot eligible if named and sorted appropriately? Do dragons have to remain named/sorted that way after the contest?

CODE

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Nergui

Scroll name and link: Nergui

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: I like the Water dragons with the awesome whiskers!

Could I still help with prizes even if I'm participating? If so...

I GOT YER PRIZES, RIGHT HERE

I'm so awesome that eggs just appear on my scroll by sheer force of will. Srsly. I'm like the Chuck Norris of dragon breeding. So when the Flood Control contest is over, I'll help breed the following prizes...

MAIN:

2nd gen magma

2nd gen thunder

HONORABLE MENTION:

2nd or clean 3rd gen geode

2nd or clean 3rd gen bluna

2nd or clean 3rd gen shallow water (goldfish)

2nd or clean 3rd gen ultraviolet

IOU for clean valentine '09 holiday egg (will be 3rd gen)

IOU for clean sweetling holiday egg (will be 3rd gen)

IOU for clean rosebud holiday egg (will be 2nd gen)

IOU for clean pumpkin holiday egg (will be 3rd gen)

IOU for clean marrow holiday egg (will be 2nd gen)

IOU for clean yulebuck holiday egg (will be 3rd gen)

IOU for clean snow angel holiday egg (will be 3rd gen)

IOU for clean ribbon dancer holiday egg (will be 2nd gen)

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

~~ WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! ~~

Back from holiday and looking through the thread, and it's absolutely amazing how many squishies have been bottled up in my absence! I'll start getting the listings updated this afternoon, and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who is already swimming in a tiny sea of eligible dragons! I think I need to start sending out some random bonus prizes, even before the contest ends... laugh.gif

Edited by Evilminion

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name:

Scroll name and link: mah name

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 123 (yay me!)

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: Storm Skyflyer

Scroll name and link: Storm Skyflyer

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 36

All righty, the second post info is now updated to this point in the thread, and my apologies for the delay in getting it done. Real life is a harsh mistress. laugh.gif Just a few notes...

A big THANK YOU to xeyla and Starbit-Plushie, for volunteering moar prizes! wub.gif

A big welcome to amamiya_ritsukabi29, Leogirl, binemi, Lost_Girl, warriorjames, Rufistar, Fire-Ice, tnoelemaK, futuregohangurl, Glyndlamir, storm skyflyer, Zephyrgirl, hannah51715, Yliah, HeroLink42, rayden54, Hoshino, Zephyr_Drake, Starbit-Plushie, Nergui, and Thegreenrobby. biggrin.gif Best of luck catching lots of soggy little darlings!

A big woot to PolarVortex, EvilSpectra, Erica8798, Serrekiel, Mew101, Danegrrrl, amamiya_ritsukabi29, Cyradis4, IvyJaclyn, CowlRaven, LorePMejia, Xythus, Zeldarax, mikaq66, Vakarian, Tseen, Shadowflare, Yliah, Leogirl, Lost_Girl, warriorjames, storm skyflyer, mayanightstar, flower1818, and 626lavaheart! biggrin.gif It's feeling less damp in the AP already, thanks to you.

A big WOW to danegrrrl, Erica8798, CowlRaven, and Feresa! ohmy.gif Please post or PM a list of your top three Honorable Mention prize choices, just in case we get enough volunteers that it doesn't have to be random. And congrats on getting so far, so quickly!

A few FAQs are FA, so I'll just address them here:

Yes, all flood-type dragons caught during the contest time will count towards your total, so long as they are appropriately named and grouped, even if you announced your entry afterwards. No worries!

Yes, you may rename your FLOOD-tagged dragons to whatever you like after the contest is over and all verification has been completed. But until then, please do name and group them accordingly!

No, you don't have to post individual links to each FLOOD contest dragon on your scroll. Unless you want to, in which case, go right ahead. smile.gif

And now to catch up on a few individual messages...

EvilSpectra - Yep, eligibility is based on the Stolen On or Bred On date, rather than the Grew Up On date. Good question!

CowlRaven - Just one holiday IOU, so be pondering which of the seasonal saurians on the HM list you'd most like to have... wink.gif

Ashes The Second - We'd be grateful for any prizes you're willing to breed. smile.gif Once you've figured out what you'd like to volunteer for, please use the form in the second post to let me know!

Starbit-Plushie - It's never too late to sign up for anything. biggrin.gif Thanks so much for volunteering prizes!

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: Serrekiel

Scroll name and link: Serrekiel

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 49 (yay me!)

Yeah, I know I'm a bit late for my Spetember update. I'll just count this as a beginning of the month update. ;D

And glad to see you're back Evilminion. (: I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

The vacation was fabulous, but I already can't wait for next year's. I just love traveling!

49 soggies, wow... something tells me you're going to be the next person to announce they've hit 60. laugh.gif Good luck good luck!

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: CowlRaven

Scroll name and link: CowlRaven

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 126 (yay me!)

Grouping: The flood is at the top / bottom of my scroll.

monthly update uwu

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: Shel22

Scroll name and link: Shel22

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 26 (yay me!)

Fixed some formatting errors in the second post; thanks to whoever mentioned it (I already deleted the PM, sorry about that)!

GAH, didn't mean to post yet... rolleyes.gif EDITED to add that at this time, the new IOU rule does not seem to apply to contests. Rubyshoes offered to check with the other mods for clarification; however, since no dragons are changing hands in this contest except the ones from breeders TO the winners, it's a good guess they fall under the "gift" rather than "trade" header.

I'll update this post and the front page, if I learn otherwise. smile.gif

Edited by Evilminion

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: IvyJaclyn

Scroll name and link: IvyJaclyn

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 44 (yay me!)

Unnamed/Incorrectly named dragons will be named/changed when I get some time on my hands (hopefully soon).

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: warriorjames

Scroll name and link: warriorjames

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 27 (yay me!)

I'm getting there...

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: amamiya_ritsukabi29

Scroll name and link: ritsukabi_29

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 40 (yay me!)

Didn't include the unnamed ones >_<

lol. A bit behind, aren't I?

OHH YEAH, IT IS ON!

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name and link: warrior777

I have at least ten bottled beauties, so add my name to the list and let's get this party started!

Grouping: The flood is at the [bbottom[/b] of my scroll.

And updated again. smile.gif Congrats on getting to 10, dragonstar, and best of luck bottling up even more of the soggy darlings!

49 soggies, wow... something tells me you're going to be the next person to announce they've hit 60. Good luck good luck!

---

I sure hope so! xd.png Thanks for the luck!

I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS

Forum name: Erica8798

Scroll name and link: Erica8798

Total number of Flood Control dragons so far: 162 (yay me!)

Dang, still behind Danegrrrl. I don't think I'm going to catch up to her xd.png

A WINNER IS ME!

Forum name: Lost_Girl

Scroll name and link: Lost_Girl

I have at least sixty bottled beauties, so that Honorable Mention prize is mine, all mine! Add my name to the list, and make sure to send me something awesome when the contest is over!

Oooo, pretty! Of all the dragons on the Honorable Mention prize list, I'd say these three are the most tempting...

1 - Pumpkin pygmy

2 - Ribbon Dancer

3 - Black Marrow