TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Abe was a bit startled by his reaction and nodded, smiling. Getting a little bit closer she wrapped her arms around his waist, both because she felt the urge to hug him and because she didn't want him to fall over at what she was about to say. "Then will you show me what love feels like? All the other men... It was frustration...anger... I want to be with you... And I want to love you... But I don't know what that means, which hurts me more than you'll ever know..." She tilted her head and kissed him, but only for a second. "I want to be in love with you. I want to be so in love with you that I don't mind hurting when I'm not around you." She looked in his eyes for a moment and kissed him again. "C'mon. Your room has less broken glass..."

"No," he said quietly looking down at Ceto. He wasn't nearly as drunk as Ceto, though he wasn't sober. As she began to touch his face he turned to face her, his hands moving up to her sides where he held her gently. "I've never had the time, nor has there been a girl to love." He said. "I've had so much going on in my time with the Creed that I've never turned my mind on anything but my work. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me going." He said.

((Short >.<))

Cullen Reid

Cullen stroked her cheek for just a moment and said, "I'll try." He smiled, happy. As she spoke, he felt his heart jump and slam his chest. He loved that feeling. It had been far too long since he felt it. He relished her kiss and took her by the hand, leading her away and closing her door. He'd only recently been given a room, but it still went fairly unused. They moved through his door and he closed it behind him. His pupils were wide and his hands were almost trembling, God, it had been years. What if he screwed up? He wouldn't screw up, that was his nerves, it wasn't like he hadn't done this before.

((So uhm. Skip?))

Garrett Hemsworth

Humming as he walked down the street, Garrett made his way to the Sista Viska. He had saved up all of his money to buy what he had in his pocket. It was a small golden band, with a very small diamond in the center. It wasn't a big deal. The metal was tarnished and the band was old. But he still thought it was a rather pretty ring. It would be perfect for Abigail.

He continued to hum as he walked up the gangplank to the deck. It was then that his hand went to his pocket, and pulled out the ring again. Garrett couldn't help but admire it. The diamond glimmered in the moonlight. The metal looked like it was alive in the half light. She would love it. She just had to.

But as he walked below deck, his confident smirk melted to an uncertain frown. What would she say, would she push him away? It was his heart that carried him across the barracks, the only sound in the area being the thumps of his boots.

"Abe! Um... I have something for... you."

Garrett forced his smile back to his face as he walked into her room. But what he saw was not what he wanted to see. In fact, his face fell, his eyes became wide, and his smile melted into a frown. His heart sunk down to the floor, through the wood, and deep into the ocean.

Cullen and Abe were kissing each other, in each other's arms, murmuring things to one another.

Garrett shook his head, hoping that they didn't notice- he didn't make much noise. Tears stung his eyes and he bit his lip. With that, he ran back to the deck, and off of the boat.

It was like he was struck by an arrow, the tip dug into his heart, and drops of blood spilling out as he ran. He ran and ran and ran across the docks, his throat burning as he breathed in the salty sea air. When he reached the end of the docks, he screamed in anger and loss. Why?! Why him--?!

Screaming again, he took the ring and threw it into the ocean, as deep as he could. Watching the ring sink into the depths, he allowed the tears to spill over his cheeks, and choked out a sob. He sunk to his knees, and pressed his forehead against the floor. Why, God, why?

(C'mon, TMD. You're making me feel like censorkip.gif, even though we all planned this.)

Duncan, concealed by shadow as he scrubbed the deck, saw Garrett's little breakdown and sighed quietly. He could relate to Garrett, kind of. They were the sorts to be overlooked. To fade into the background. Standing, the man put his rag into the bucket of half-clean water that he'd been using to clean the ship's deck while the others partied. "It's not your fault, you know. Women just don't know anything sometimes. It seems like they're waiting for you, and then, without any sort of notice, they're in bed with someone else." Running a large hand through his hair, the sailor snorted. "Just keep your head up. Could have been drunk. You don't know if she was or not, right?"

It was so quiet. Only the sounds of the sea crashing against the side of the ship and those of the city below disturbed that velvety black silence. With her nose rubbing gently against Cullen's ear and her voice quiet, Abe smiled and spoke a simple sentence. "I love you." Relishing in the warmth in her stomach, the woman rolled onto her back and sighed, closing her eyes and going to sleep.

(Short for Abe, but there was little else to do.)

((I have nothing to say for Cullen.))

Dread Pirate, Roberts

Roberts wasn't drunk but he wasn't sober. He was somewhere in the middle. He drank a whisky bottle as he strolled through the streets towards the boat. He had to cook tonight. So stumbling up the gangplank he saw Garrett and Duncan. He only caught Garrett throw something into the ocean and heard what Duncan said. "Girl trouble, laddie?" He asked as he walked up. "That sounds familiar." He leant against the railing near Garrett and eyed him. "Women aren't nothing but trouble. It's a damn shame we can't live without'em."

((ARGH! Age of Empires 3 had me addicted again.))

[Lol, it'll get worse.]

Garrett Hemsworth

Garrett sat down on the floor, running his hand through his blond hair. Stupid Cullen. With his stupid smile and his stupid charm. He had taken his woman. The woman that he was courting. Or kind of courting. He gazed at the floor, the tears running down his face and onto the wood. Garrett glanced up when two men walked up to him. One was Duncan. He was always fantasizing about the sea. And then it was Roberts. The pirate that everyone feared. "They were both sober. I've noticed. I just know that they were both very willing to do what they were doing. " his voice was very angry, very aggressive. His eyes flared and his teeth ground together. "Leave me alone. Just leave me alone! " he choked out, the tears coming faster now.

Ceto Sylvini

Ceto grinned. She had caught him. Aero was a great catch, and had plenty of stamina. She would keep him busy throughout the night. Not to mention that he was very handsome, and had the cutest face. She tried to imagine his face in bed. He did say that he was untouched. Pure. Surprising, being Italian and all. Giggling, she took his hands and began to lead him away. "Come. I will put your worries to rest."

[Now we can skip.]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Cullen Reid

Cullen slid down the rope from the mast, once again, using his hookblade to avoid rope burns. He landed on the deck and smiled. Last night had been wonderful. You could see it in his eyes. In the pep in his walk. In his constant smile. No, it wasn't because he got laid. Okay, maybe a little. But it was mostly because someone loved him, and he loved that someone back. He hadn't been this happy in about three years. Normally, he'd go lay in bed and catch a couple hours just in case but right now they were sailing away from Lipari and he didn't need to tell the sailor at the wheel how to keep a boat facing North. He sat with a few crewmates and laughed and played cards, staying in earshot of the helmsman just in case.

Edited by Dusset

Garrett Hemsworth

Garrett was in a foul mood.

It was extremely rare for the man to be pissed, but he had a massive hangover and was extremely pale from all of the vomiting last night. But he had a bone to pick. One with the red haired navigator that had come between him and his love. He spotted him, sulking in his corner and glowering with malice. He was smiling, playing cards with the rest. That was what he was going to do. Fight. He hadn't fought with any crew member yet. In fact, he avoided fights with his brethren. But this was an exception. As he stormed to the Irishman, one could tell that he was going to start something. He jabbed his finger multiple times into the Irishman's shoulder in a rough poking sequence. "Good morning, you bloody Irishman." he scowled, a look of scorn in his gaze. "I assume that you slept well? No? I heard you, you know. Rutting with her." he had to stand his ground. Mark his territory. Garrett was a happy, go lucky guy that seemed like he could be pushed around for eternity. But not today. "I'm surprised you finished. Your manhood is as pitiful as your god damned country. Why don't you go back to that wasteland and wait for it to sink in the sea? No loss to the world." with that, he spat on his face.

Well, this wasn't the normal Garrett Hemsworth. No. Maybe he was still a bit drunk. Angrily drunk, in fact.

Cullen was having a good time until Garrett approached. He openly insulted him, his country and the spat on him. He stood up, and he stood a little taller than Garrett, as he wiped the man's saliva from his cheek. "Look here, lad." He said as he jabbed his finger into his chest. "I don't know what you're problem is but I don't take kindly to people insulting me out of the blue, or my home. So I suggest you back away before you really put your foot in your mouth." He spoke through grit teeth and glared. What the hell was wrong with him? Did he offend when he was drunk? He hoped not. Then he'd have to apologize for that and this.

((Friggin IPod.))

Garrett Hemsworth

Garrett thought that Cullen was shorter than him, but that didn't faze him. His eyes glowered, his teeth set, and he stood his ground like a soldier. Garrett was like a brick wall in melee fights. High defense and offense. He was a mass of muscle, due to carrying things to and fro. However, he was horrible at long ranged fighting and had relatively low stamina. He couldn't really keep up with the other nimble assassins. He wasn't as flexible. "How bout I say no? It's the truth, isn't it? All Irish are rats nibbling on their own censorkip.gif." Cullen was taking too long to hit first. He wanted him to have the first strike because then he could say he hit him first. But it wasn't going to happen. He was proving a point, and that was that. Hissing, Garrett brought his fist up and aimed to hit Cullen square in the face. Hopefully, he would break his nose. Garrett wanted to do so much more than that, however.

Duncan watched with arms crossed, shaking his head slightly. No one noticed him hiding in the shadows. No one noticed him ever. He didn't want them to anyways. It was better to watch and think and be quiet. Then no one would think of him. He'd just be the dutiful sailor who liked the sea just a tad more than one would expect.

As he watched, though, the man's thoughts wandered and brought him back to his fateful encounter with the priest at a church in Rome not more than a year and a half ago.

"Father, does God have a plan for everyone?"

"Yes, He does."

"Does he have a plan for sinners and adulterers and heretics?"

"God will forgive anyone if they repent for their sins."

"What about a man who has lain with another man."

"Like I said before, God will forgive anyone if they repent for their sins."

"It's a sin, then?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Father."

"Of course."

Weird conversation, sure, but it was what his mind made him relive and there was little to do about that.

((Well, then, Duncan. You sir are an enigma.))

Cullen stared Garret down but the man brought up a fist and Cullen took it in the jaw. He wasn't expecting it and his stance wasn't for the situation, so he staggered towards the rails until he caught himself on them. Pushing away he spat blood onto the deck and wiped it away with a fist. "Laddie. I hope you know what you're getting into." He threw away his cape and rolled up his sleeves. His arms were muscular and thick from years of drawing a bow. He relaxed his stance a bit and lowered his center of gravity. Knowing he had a clear disadvantage, he decided to fight passively. Dodge and counter strike. "Because no one talks jack-censorkip.gif about the Emerald Isle then strikes me and fets away with it. Then he moved his hands up like a boxer, releasing one fist and curling his fingers to say, 'come at me'. "Besides. I'd drink piss before I lived in England."

((Garrett is English, yes?

I'ma go check and possibly edit this.))

Garrett Hemsworth

Garrett allowed a smirk to cross his face. So, he wasn't a twig after all. When Cullen said that he rather drink urine than live in England, his smirk fell. The man cried a battle cry and rushed toward him, aiming to slam his fists to where ever he could.

[Yes, he is English.

Bed,]

Cullen waited for Garrett to rush at him and get close for him to feint. He slid left at the last possible moment and caught him in the stomach with a right hook then slammed his open hand into the back of his head, trying to force him into the deck or rails to finish this now. He bounded a few steps back to see what would happen and continued heckling. "You know what? Living in England would be like drinking piss. All you have is that damn tea and I'm convinced you just take a cup when you go to the bathroom." He called after Garrett. "At least in Ireland we have whiskey."

Allen looked up to see an odd looking boy, well.. a very effeminate one. Suddenly his eyes grew large. What if all of the people at this bar were enemies of the Templars. He looked down at his shirt and without much thought decided to take it off. "Sorry, it's uh... kind of hot." he explained to him. He felt a bit silly sitting on the ground so he decided to stand and brush off his pants. Hopefully they didn't give away his affiliation with the Templars. And with that fall, his plans may have just changed. He glanced up to see if Aero was still up in the balcony, if it even was him, and he couldn't see that same white tuff of hair sticking out. It was safe to assume he'd already left for bed within the tavern.

Allen looked over at the boy with a kind smile. "Hello. Name's Allen. I was just uh... testing my strengths and got distracted. I'm fine. The vines broke my fall." He told him, his face growing a bit red. He didn't exactly enjoying letting people know about his failures. Though, he had enough practice with it... He took the boys hand and shook it energetically. Well, I think I might just head in and stay a night. Are you with the group that's staying here tonight?"[/color] he asked him, wanting to make sure that Aero would be here in the morning if Allen stayed the night. Even he knew that only cowards killed their opponent while they slept. He didn't want to be a coward...

Garrett Hemsworth

The fist met his belly, and all of the air left his body. Garrett managed to maintain his balance, and glowered back at Cullen. He was insulting his country now, eh? He was actually very creative. Garrett growled. "I guess we're used to the smell and taste of urine. But we're better off than you. You're pieces of censorkip.gif, you are." he growled, aiming to slam his meaty fist into the man's stomach.

[Morning.]

Cullen Reid

Cullen stepped right but he still caught the fist. It struck his side and he spun to keep his balance. Once he had his balance back he kept the spin's momentum to kick Garrett in the back of this knee. "At least censorkip.gif is useful. It's hard to grow much of anything without it." That was when he tried to drop his fist like a hammer into his head.

((I can see this fight staying short posts, you know, because that's how character fights are.))

(Just to let you know, you guys can post short, but please stay above or at four sentences. smile.gif)

[That's what we're doing. xd.png]

Garrett Hemsworth

The man grunted when he kicked the back of his knee. Garrett wobbled slightly before finally regaining his balance. Garrett was a very balanced man. However, the blow to his head dazed him. It actually hurt more than he expected. Crying out, he scowled at Cullen and attempted to grab his neck for leverage. He was very dizzy from that blow.

Cullen Reid

Cullen couldn't move in time to get out of the way and Garrett got his hands around his throat. He grabbed his wrists and pulled but couldn't get his grip off. Unknowingly they stumbled towards the mast and he had a plan but he was starting to suffocate. Once there, he got his back to it and pulled up both legs with a jump and pushed out. That would get him. Then he could get on top of his and thrash him a round a little.

Garrett Hemsworth

Cullen was moving back, making it difficult for him to have a clear hold on him. Garrett squeezed harder, a scowl on his face. Now they were against the mast, and Cullen raised his feet. He found himself pushed back, his chest aching, falling to thd floor. Huffing, he tried to get to his feet. He knew that fighting on the floor was going to be a disadvantage if he was on the bottom.

Dread Pirate, Roberts.

Now that he had Garrett off of himself, Cullen took a gasp, filling his lungs once more. He walked over to the man he'd just kicked down and was about to let loose when Roberts' grabbed him by the torso and pulled him away. "Think that's enough, boys." He said as he let go of Cullen, having forcibly moved him away. "I don't know what you're fighting over and I don't care, but do it on your own time. This is not the place nor the time to have our navigator and carpenter putting each other in the ward." He stared Cullen down and gave Garrett a glare. "Besides, only children fight for petty reasons. Act like men you mongrels." He wasn't particularly in charge of anything but he had nearly a lifetime at sea on most of anyone on the Sista Viska and commanded authority without trying.

Edited by Dusset

Castiel DuBois

As soon as Roberts stepped in, Castiel grabbed Garrett. The man thrashed in his grip, but he held him down. "Go to the surgeons and get yourselves patched up." he growled as he shoved Garrett. The Englishman grumbled as he went below deck.

[Helping my mom with school]

((SNOW!))

Cullen Reid

Cullen, disgruntled, listened to the two older men. He wasn't in the business of making enemies. He walked down under the deck and knew Garrett would be with Robb. "Ambra?" He called through the ship. He wasn't hurt terribly bad and unless he missed something, the worst of it was cuts and bruising on the neck and on his side. "Where're ya?"

((Uh, yeah. Snow. This is call for a shortie 'cuz snowballs.

They'll get longer when Ambra talks to Cullen.

I promise.

Snow.))

Edited by Dusset