TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Roberts had been busy away looting the palace, greed having finally got to him. He strolled out the front door he so painstakingly went around the first time, cried sitting angled on his head and hands and neck might as well be coated in jewelry. He strolled casually through the streets, expecting that Ceto's crew had wiped the floor with the Templars. When he saw the boat, he frowned. "God Damnit." He said aloud. Drawing a flintlock in each hand he walked over to the small swarm and tapped two men on the shoulders. He kindly introduced their craniums, to metal. That got the crowd's attention. He drew his third and his machete and said, "This can go one of three ways." His serious tone was foiled by the ridiculous amount of adornment he wore, he even righted his crown as he spoke. "I can single handed tear all of your livers out and have a delicious meal later today. I could drown you all in the ocean under my boots, one by bloody one. Or you could leave the pretty girl and her boy toy alone." His voice was savage but not exaggerated. It was like he was sitting down a child to scold them, but the rumble in his throat made it sound vicious. "If you need a little encouragement, I just assassinated your captain single handedly."

Abe crawled onto the boat amongst the Templars, bleeding more than she thought she was from several lacerations all across her body. Some of which were deeper than others and most were dirty from falling a few times on her way to the ship, but she had arrived. But she wasn't dumb. The woman crawled to remain mostly unseen by the clumsy footsoldiers. Every so often she'd trip one and kill him with a small stab to the back and scurry off, unseen. When she got nearer to the front, she saw Robb and Mary through her foggy vision and the legs of the Templars. Ducking her head down, she let the men back away, popping up suddenly, she smiled at the man in front of her who was apparently quite surprised and killed him in his hesitation. Quickly kicking on leg backwards she made the man whom her back was to (she was turned away from Mary and Robb) buckle and bang his nose on the deck. "Come on, ladies. Is that the best you can do?" Backing up so she was closer to Mary, she looked over and grinned. "I'll cover the side you can't use. Lead the way, young lady. I'll be support on this one, aye?" Even though Roberts' speech was convincing, she didn't expect them all to flee just yet. Besides, they had to protect the medic, right?

Edited by Mousia

Roberts grinned when he saw no sign of quarter. No one was rushing him but he held their attention. Abe appeared and he even saw a pair of arrows fly into the mix. The Irishman was with them. "I hope you've made peace with your Gods." He said as he fired his last flintlock and drew a rapier in it's place. He began dueling with it and finishing with his machete, jewels and jewelry, rings and necklaces, clanking all the way.

((HW))

((Ok, so I'll TS...))

The battle had been won, with the Templar Captain dead Aero and a few others were able to lead teams to drive out the remaining Templar soldiers from the town. Lipari had been liberated and was free once again. To celebrate Aero had gathered all of the crew at the town's bar and bought several kegs of ale and wine and distributed them out among the crew. He stood before the crew and filled a flagon with some ale and called out to the crew to quiet down. "It's been a rough battle, and we finally won. But not without casualties, we lost brothers in this fight, and we shan't forget them easily. But let's send them off with celebration, a toast to those we've lost and to our victory! Let there be more victories where this came from!" He said before drinking from the cup. He looked out at the crowd before he turned and went up to the balcony of the building and looked out at the Sicilian landscape letting the wind blow through his blond hair. The moonlight was bright that night, it was clear and a full moon, decently warm and a cool salty sea-breeze.

Ceto Sylvini

The town bar was bustling with activity that day. Loud and happy songs rang from it, and drunken slurs spouted from their lips. Ceto was at the head of it all, drinking from two flavors of ale at the same time. She was already drunk as crap, but that was because she was drinking thrice as much in quarter of the time. She laughed and boasted with the rest, belching as she joked. "Aye, and then I faced fifty... no, sixty Templars at once, and they knew what I was made off. I had already killed off all of their brothers on the other ship..." she told them that old lie, finishing off the drinks and deciding that she wanted some air. She walked up the stairs to the balcony and saw Aero out there. Ceto grinned as she swaggered over. "Oy! Aero! Why ain't you downstairs with the rest?" she hiccuped and staggered closer. The grin on her lips betrayed every single ounce of drunkenness that she had. Drinking from her remaining flask, she pressed closer. "Or maybe... Maybe you seem to be looking for something else. Maybe something that you don't want to admit?" she chuckled, running a finger down his chest.

Poppy

Poppy was drinking and laughing and telling stories with the rest. She'd killed her fair share even thought she hadn't been injured greatly and hadn't been part of any raids. This was the life. This was the part of pirate life she truly loved. Laughing and drinking and loving in the night. No one sober enough to raise their flag was attractive or unattached. Well, not everyone. Sipping from a wine bottle she had, she strolled the deck like a puma. Hunting. Prowling. She'd been chaste for too long. Damn bullet wound. She'd been wise, she didn't want to tear the god forsaken thing open and exacerbate the healing time. But it was all but closed and she was ready. She spied Castiel over yonder and in her buzzed state, she approached the man, grabbing at his jacket and pulling him just a few inches from her face. "You." She murmured. "I want you and I'm just drunk enough to not give half a damn."

Cullen Reid

Cullen was having a grand old time. He was currently in a drinking contest with an Englishman who was way over his head. One ale down. Two shots down. Two ales. Four shots. Three ales. Six shots. Somewhere around the third ale the Englishman fell out of his seat and Cullen was hoisted on a few men's shoulders. "Ireland is the best land!" He shouted as the men carrying him spun around until they all fell over, laughing. Alcohol was in his veins and he could feel the fire in his belly. His drinks had been strong and even he couldn't say he was one hundred percent sober. He hadn't been this drunk since he was thirteen!

[something tells me this is going to become Jackass.]

Castiel DuBois

The man was drinking like a true alcoholic. He was sitting in the corner, laughing with a woman that was not pretty at all. She had an overbite and her gums showed too much when she smiled. But he would have her, if worst came to worst. Castiel was like a she cat that was ready. He wanted a woman, he would get a woman. Suddenly, someone came over and grabbed him by the collar. Castiel grinned at the blond haired woman that came over. She wanted him? How long had he waited for her to say that? Months? He was aching for her, and aching for the sweet taste of her mouth. He remembered France. How he had forced her against the wall. "I want you as well. Your hips are just wide enough for me. And your legs long enough..." he grinned, his eyes growing half lidded. "Kiss me."

Allen looked over at the sun as it slowly set. He'd heard wind of a few assassins in a bar and decided it was a good place to look. Plus, one old man said he'd seen someone matching Aero's description head in there. He felt for his sword at his hip. Time to find this b*censorkip.gif, Arc, he thought dryly. He'd named the sword Arc. He never knew why, maybe it just sounded cool.

He shook his head, trying to focus again. His gaze turned from the slowly declining sun to the bar/tavern to his left. His eyes grew large when he saw a swath of white hair coming towards the edge of the balcony. His face was stone cold. He wanted to see the face of this b*censorkip.gif. He looked for someway to climb up and managed to find a strong vine growing on the side of the building. It didn't grow all the way up, but it grew just enough for him to jump up and reach the ledge, hopefully without detection.

He began climbing. He had to hope this was the man he wanted, otherwise this would be very... very awkward. As he climbed, he saw a few flowers and had to stop for a moment to look at them. "Oh, hey..." he said quietly to himself. They were beautiful... His eyes grew large once again, realizing he'd gotten off track again. As he did so, however, he began to lose his balance and started falling. He yelled as he fell, but managed to grab on to a vine. It ripped off the wall slowly, slowing his decent, it still hurt his hands however. As he hit the ground, he let out a loud yelp, his butt hitting the pavement pretty hard. He rubbed his back, it ached from the impact. His eyes grew large again as he realized what he'd done. Oh no... Now they knew he was here. Now he didn't want it to be Aero or anyone else. His face cringed, feeling stupid.

Poppy

Poppy smirked as she moved in. Prey caught, she let down her defenses just a little. Her hand wandered his body and the other stayed on his jacket, keeping him pressed against her. "We should get outta here." She whispered into his ear before she bit it. "It would be in your... Best interest." Going right back to snogging, she waited for him to lead. It could be in her bunk, his bunk, anyone's bunk. Even the floor wouldn't be terrible, but as long as she had him. Even since France she'd wanted him but wouldn't admit it to herself. Well, alcohol melts inhibitions, now doesn't it?

Castiel DuBois

Well, that was different. The music and the singing were still going up on deck when they finished. Castiel laid on his back on his bunk, his hand behind his head and another around Poppy. The cool breeze blew across his chest and he trembled lightly. It was chilly, but he believed it was still too warm for putting on his shirt. Sometimes he wondered if what he was doing was accepted. Not by society, they could go censorkip.gif themselves. But by Robb. How would he feel if his father kept on rolling in bed with women? A frown crossed his face.

His eyes drifted over to Poppy. She was beautiful. She had blond hair with daring blue eyes and a Germanic face. And she was strong. What could he say? That she was just a ball of yarn to him? He couldn't imagine telling his son that. And then he wondered. Should he say what he was planning to do? What he was plotting behind his smile?

Poppy

Heidi was cuddled up to Castiel. The cool chill required her to pull on a shirt and the first one she had grabbed was his. Once that was on she laid her head back onto his chest and just laid silently, listening to his breathing. She went to say something but didn't. It was peaceful. She almost wanted to stay there through the night. No. That would tell him things. Give him ideas. She had to leave soon. Had to get out of the sheets and return to the festivities. Otherwise she might admit to herself that she wanted to stay with him. "I should go." She said after awhile more, as she pulled away. "Where're my pants?"

((Short, moving from comp to Ipod.))

Edited by Dusset

[Lots of new people...

Don't replace me! ohmy.gif

Short because it is currently eleven o' clock]

Mary

Did Roberts really have to say that about her and Robb? Sure it had been a while ago, but the thought still bothered her. What were they anyway? Friends? Coworkers? Maybe something more? She hoped that it was the last one, but that was a pipe dream. She sighed and sipped at her glass of water. After her last time with alcohol, she'd rather not end up in a stranger's bed or something like that again.

Theresa

Since a lady never drank heavily, she didn't attend the celebration. She would rather attempt to pray to The Lord and sleep. Maybe then her sins could be forgiven, if she was a devout worshiper again.

Castiel DuBois

Her hair was so very soft. She was so ripe, as well, and he was fully satisfied. His eyes began to close and suddenly, she spoke up. "... They're next to the bunk. On the floor. "

[Morning]

((Guten Morgen.))

Poppy

She slid out of the bunk and slipped on her pants. "Thanks." She said. She hadn't seen them. Pulling on her boots and throwing his shirt haphazardly on the bed, she located her own and once fully dressed, said, "That was fun." He was good, and she was happy she finally did it. "We should do it again sometime." Turning, she went to open the door and left. I should have stayed. She thought. But would he let me? Stay the night, with him? She didn't know and she decided she didn't care how it went anyways. Worst case, they didn't sleep together again, anyways.

Alcohol was no fun with Abe. If she did manage to get drunk - really, really drunk - her body burned through it so quickly she had a hangover much too quickly after drinking it. And never with very good recollection of what she'd done. It wasn't as if she couldn't remember anything, but it was foggy and annoying. Yet those didn't last for very long either. Maybe an hour or two of suffering, and she was too used to them to hide out in a little corner and cry. No. She went to the party with her hangover and a short time after she was done with it. And she saw people getting crazy drunk and sighed. Why should she even try. She took out her half-empty flask and gave it to someone she barely knew and let him get wired off it. There was really no point to it. And when she heard Cullen's voice all distorted by a fool's happiness, she wandered over to find him on the ground. Gritting her teeth, she spoke to him with a false calmness. "Let's get back on the ship. You're drunk enough for ten lifetimes."

Aero looked at Ceto with his light blue eyes which shined in the pale moonlight. "This celebration is theirs, not mine. I have nothing to celebrate, not while I still have so much I need to do." He said solemnly. He pulled away a little as Ceto got close to him and began touching him. "I am looking for something, or someone, but it's not what you think or want Ceto. I have a lot of questions that need answering and those answers aren't here. And until I can have them answered I don't think I'll ever be able to live peacefully." He said turning back to the night sky before taking a drink from his glass. He turned as there was a sudden loud crash and shouting just as Allen fell. He looked into the bar and saw some Assassins being thrown around causing tables to be smashed and glass to be shattered. He shouted at them to calm down and clean up the mess in Italian before returning to his drink. "This is why I don't like celebrations." He said.

Cullen Reid

Cullen laughed with the few men on the floor and didn't bother to get back up. Abe approached and mentioned returning to the ship. "Probably a good call." He said, rubbing his head as he stood up, wobbly at first but increasingly steady. "Bah! I proved these sons of censorkip.gif*es that no one messes with the Isles!" He was referring to Ireland, Scotland and England, of course. "As much as I can stand up, I haven't the slightest sense of direction right now. It would be wonderful if you could lead the way." He was a high-functioning drunk and could speak coherently, but his coordination was off and he couldn't navigate a rock into an open barn right then. He smiled softly, though, waiting for Abigail to lead.

Edited by Dusset

Abe grit her teeth and looked away. "Don't be an ass. The Isles would sooner destroy themselves than be beaten by any other nation." Setting a brisk pace, she started toward the ship. You're a foolish girl, you know. Just a wayward woman who's never been around chivalry before. Just looking for some happy ending to a miserable life that just isn't there. Breaking into a run, felt her cheeks growing red with embarrassment as she started to cry. Not sobbing, just tears rolling from her eyes. Rubbing them away, she ran onto the ship and into her room. Collapsing into a ball, she sat alone there and put her head down to cry. Let people be, Abe. You're not supposed to be happy. You're supposed to work for people and keep your mouth shut and bear the weight of a miserable life because that's all you're ever going to have. Suddenly wiping away the tears again, she stood and opened her chest of scotch. Taking one bottle she looked at it and ground her teeth. And then she raised it high in her right hand and threw it to the ground. Then she picked up another and threw it down. Stupid Cullen! Stupid, stupid, stupid! It reminded her of him. Her little collection. And she wanted to be rid of her regret. And only when she was out of bottles did she realize that it didn't help her. The spray of glass cut her face and limbs and the alcohol made it sting. But that wasn't on her mind. What was on it was her sadness and frustration. Why can't I stop thinking about you? I thought we were just...I don't know!

Cullen Reid

Cullen began to follow her but when she broke out running he tried to keep up. He knew himself well enough to know that sprinting wasn't exactly an activity he could handle at that moment, and wasn't drunk enough to try it anyways. He lost her after a few minutes and decided climbing would be dangerous but his best bet. Once on the rooftops he looked around, completely disoriented in the night. He saw the tall masts of ships to his East so he started off that way. After a few more minutes he arrived and located the Sista Viska. She had to be here, right? Why would she lead him to the ship. and then bolt, but then not come here? He walked up the gangplank slowly and as he came down the stairs, he disarmed himself except for hidden blades, since he was home anyways. Huh. Home. Supposed this was it now, huh? He walked to Abigail's room and stood in the doorway, partially because he didn't want to intrude and partially because he needed to lean against the frame, 'lest he fall. "Abby... What's wrong?" He asked. He saw the bottles shattered against the wall and she had scratches every here and there. "Please, tell me." He wouldn't feel right if she kept up like that and he might be the cause.

"You...," she started shakily. "I was fine before you came along and ruined everything. What right have you to walk into my life and set up a fool's paradise for me?" Taking a step onto the broken glass, she could feel it uneven and sharp against the sole of her boot. "You take my feelings in your hands and contort them such that I don't even recognize them anymore. You take my very soul and make me dependent after I've spent so long trying to be content alone." She took another step. Her room was small enough and her step long enough so she was close enough to smell the alcohol on him. Then, the spray of her whisky probably made her smell just as rancid. "What's wrong is that I hate you with so much passion, but thinking of you leaving or dying makes my chest ache with a sadness so profound I feel that all my other sadnesses are those of a child refused her toy. Why do you have to do that to me?"

Mary

Something crashed outside, and seeing how Mary was -ironically- the only sober one there she went to investigate. As she looked around, she noticed some kid sitting on the pavement. "Hey. What are you doing sitting on the ground?" she asked. It was too dark for her to notice the Templar shirt he was wearing. "You fall or something? Climbing buildings isn't safe ya know?"

[Finally got Internet.

On my IPod. Ugh, typing on his thing is a huge pain…]

Cullen Reid

To be perfectly honest, Cullen only caught most of what Abe was saying. And to be even more so, he didn't know what to say. The light was dim enough he figured she couldn't tell he was blushing right then, and it was't the alcohol. She was angry with him, well, at least it seemed so, yet what she was saying was perhaps the sweetest thing he'd heard in years. He could, of course, be offended. But instead of lashing back at her or walking away hurt, which he wasn't, he kissed her. It was a gambit and he knew it, but he played anyways. This was his ace in the hole, he wanted to believe. He felt warmth cascade from his chest through his body and pulled away from her only when it faded. Taking a moment to look into her eyes he said, "I don't try to do anything of the sort." His face was serious yet inviting. He felt like he was standing atop a mountain. "But of us two, you aren't the only one who feels like that." And jump. "I love you, Abigail." He was hoping she wouldn't let him fall.

Ceto Sylvini

The woman frowned when Aero pulled away. From all she touched him, she felt his muscles under his clothes. His abdomen was firm and strong. Ceto listened to what he said, but a smile crawled over lips. "... To some, celebrations are very sensual. It is a time to lie in bed with another." she hooked her fingers into his waist band. Even there it was firm and strong, covered with rippling muscles. Purring, she leant close to him. The moon made his blue eyes become bright in the half light. "Aero... have you ever had a woman before? Loved in the night?" she questioned, her eyes meeting his. She forced herself to smile an innocent smile. Her hands went to his face, her fingers stroking his face. One stroked his lips, and she felt the soft flesh under her thumb. She was drunk as hell, and she wanted someone. She wanted Aero. She wanted him under her furs with her. All she had to do was push the right buttons.