TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Ambra Reid

The previous day was very hectic. Ambra felt sorry for poor Robb. Most of the men were cut up, and he had to tend to their wounds lest they get infected. That was why she had to help him; she spent the whole of yesterday helping the poor boy. That was why she slept in. She stirred in her bed and looked up at the ceiling when she heard her name being called. It was Cullen, the navigator. The woman stirred from her bed and pulled on her shirt. She liked to sleep in the nude, but she realized that she would have to stop. The other pirates were already bothering her about it. Sad, really. She got up and walked to Cullen, a smile on her face. But when she saw the bruises on his neck and blood on his face, she paused, eyes wide. "What happened to you? Did you get hurt last night?" she said, a frown on her lips. She would be disappointed then. She had hoped that he would not be like the other men.

Mary

"Name's Mary. I suppose I'm with the group, though I have to wonder what you're doing climbing buildings and vines. Vines are kinda unreliable... especially the dead ones." she shrugged. "I should get back inside before they start to miss me. Want to join me?" Mary wasn't the type to be rude, but then again would she be mistaken for a dancer? Not in this getup, she was dressed more like a man than a woman. Well, that was good, she supposed. She didn't look like a prostitute but maybe she looked like a guy? Oh well, the boy would have to figure it out. Mary wasn't exactly a boy's name anyway. Then she realized she hadn't asked something very simple. "You didn't hurt yourself did you? Falling from too high can break your leg and stuff."

[is it okay that Theresa will help out Robb? He can't handle everyone being hurt all at once, and she knows a little about healing wounds and stuff.]

Cullen Reid

"No, no." Cullen said, smiling. "I can hold my liquor. I didn't do anything rash last night." He rubbed his neck which was sore. "Garrett attacked me a few minutes ago. This is from our fight." What had he done to him? He needed to figure that out. "I'm not sure why he did, but at least he walked away worse than me. I was hoping you could give a once-over, make sure nothing serious happened and patch me up a bit?" He'd taken more blunt than piercing hits but he was still bleeding every here and there. At least he wasn't Garrett. The man probably had a cracked rib or two from that kick and he was going to have a raging headache after that slam.

Edited by Dusset

[sure, Rain.]

Ambra Neirum

The small red haired woman frowned at him, confusion in her gaze. Why had Garrett gone and hit Cullen? She had spoken to both of them and they seemed like great men. Ambra bobbed her head and looked over him. He had a split lip, and bruises on his neck. Someone had tried to strangle him. They were large hands... Obviously Garrett had been pissed. "I'm going to have to put stitches in your lip. Your tooth tore into it badly." in fact, it was still bleeding. Ambra frowned deeper, wondering what or who could have pit two good men against each other. She waved him over and found a clean bunk that was unoccupied. Surely they wouldn't mind. While she waited, she tied her hair back. Sometimes the strands got into her eyes and it was very annoying. "Come on, I won't bite. Assassins in Rome say I have the softest touch in the world. " she smiled, blushing a bit.

His name was... Wait... Mary? Allen gave Mary another look. Sure enough, she was in fact a girl. A very.. masculine one, but a girl none the less. He nodded his head eagerly when she asked him if he wanted to go inside with her. His plan had changed anyway. He needed to get into the group and get close to Aero. Maybe then he could do something about him. When the girl asked him if he was hurt, he shook his head vigorously. "It doesn't hurt now but I'm sure I'll be sore in the morning. Anyway, thanks for the offer to join you. I've actually been looking for a group to join. Something to do, you know? Other than stay at home with Mom, that is." he explained, laughing at himself. What a dork he was...

"So, what brings the lot of you here? Are you all celebrating something?" he asked, trying to make conversation. He also kind of wanted to know why they were all here...

((Rain, Link posted in the last page.))

Cullen Reid

Cullen touched his lip and it stung. He hadn't even registered the split lip. That was probably from the fist punch Garrett threw. Ambra walked over to an empty bunk and he followed. "I don't need to ask the Assassins in Rome. You've already pulled a bullet out of my leg." He said, patting the bandage under his pants. He sat down next to her and waited for her to start. "I think you're bad luck, ya know? I've gotten one hundred percent of the injuries I've sustained on this ship since you've arrived." He grinned at his joke and poked her in the shoulder playfully. "At least you're fixing them. I was doing fine before you showed up." He stuck his tongue out but retracted it as it grazed hi lip, which still stung now that he was aware of it.

Edited by Dusset

Aero woke up in a slight daze. His head hurt and the light coming through the window washed out his view of the room while his eyes adjusted. He brought his hand up to his eyes to try and shield his eyes a little. He turned and dropped his arm at his side, he felt a body next to him, smooth skin, a woman? Aero began to open his eyes and his vision slowly adjusted to the light, though his head was still pounding. He was finally able to see Ceto beside him. His eyes widened a little and he sat up quickly looking around the room. "Dammit, how did I get into this?" He cursed himself under his breath. He began to get dressed quietly, trying not to wake Ceto, he didn't want to deal with her right now, if he was lucky she would have been too drunk to remember, he wouldn't be able to deal with her bragging or ridicule if she did.

[i know, Duss.

If it's okay with Link, we'll skip forward or something. I just didn't wanna leave Allen and Mary hanging. Not to mention I was off-line pretty much the whole time you guys skipped...]

Mary

"I meant to come inside... but I suppose if the Masters want you to join then you could..." she looked away when he mentioned his mom. What was it like to have mom? Was she truly warm and gentle like in the stories that the old woman read to her? Mary doubted it. "We just liberated some port from Templars.... er... other... pirates..." she was an incredibly bad liar. Now he was going to be suspicious of them. "Listen, if you want to be a part of our group, you have to know that we're pirates. There's more, but we kinda have... a lot of unconventional views on a lot of stuff. Half the crew are drunks, and uh... well... the Captain-" she tried to explain, cutting herself off. "Well, if you can get past the first few things, then you might like the crew. I don't really know. You'll have to meet her for yourself. In the morning, preferably. She uh... won't be nearly as drunk in the morning."

[Go ahead and skip Link.]

Theresa

She'd been down in the brig with Robb, treating minor injuries and whatnot. Theresa wished they had a full time surgeon, so the boy wouldn't have to work all by himself, but... She moved above deck and saw Castiel, Garrett, Cullen, Ambra, and Roberts breaking up a fight. It was a quick guess that the navigator hadn't started it. Cullen seemed pretty level headed. "Garrett! With me! You're going to explain what happened!" she snapped, letting her hidden blade slide out. The crew was going crazy, fights breaking out all over the place. Hopefully this wouldn't continue. Garrett seemed nice enough, and it would be a shame if she had to remove either Garrett or Cullen or both. "I swear, if this happens again you're both off the ship! I won't stand for infighting when it means life or death for the rest of the crew." why were they fighting anyway? She'd been working on taming her inner demons that she hadn't paid enough attention to the rest of the crew. That was going to stop now.

Ambra Neirum

Ambra blushed again and grinned. She felt the blood roaring in her ears and she turned and began to work on his mouth. The blood was covering her fingers as she wiped. "Why did you fight with him?" she asked.

Ceto Sylvini

Ceto stirred under the furs when she felt the major source of warmth vanish from her side. She opened her eyes and gazed at Aero. "Why are you up so early?"

Garrett Hemsworth

The man scowled as the fights happened all around the deck. He stomped over to Theresa and hung his head. However, there was a glimmer of anger in his gaze.

[Movie]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Masters? Allen thought. Who where they? He continued to listen as she answered him. Wait Templars? Liberated a port from Templars? My body tensed up. So they were against the Templars. No matter. I could still stay with them. I had enough will to do that much. My anger was enough to fuel me.

"In the morning, eh?" he replied, chuckling. So the Captain was a drunk? Well, weren't they all? He smiled at Mary and thanked her for helping him, "Thanks. I guess, I'll see you in the morning then? Where should I meet you and when?" When she answered him, he walked into the building and bought a room with what little money he had left. He'd had to steal from a few people, mostly bullies, to scrap by. He felt bad about it, but he had to. He also asked the man at the bar for new clothing. He gave him a look but complied saying it would be in his room in the morning. He thanked the man and grabbed his room key. He made way for his room quickly, waving at all who acknowledged him. He laid down without changing and slept through the night, keeping alert as he slept.

[TS]

When he woke in the morning, his cloths lay sitting on the table near the dresser. He hadn't even heard them walk in. So much for sleeping alert. He hit himself lightly for being so stupid and got up to grab the clothes. They were decent clothes and he couldn't really complain. He shed his Templar clothing and hid them in the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. "Man, I wish I'd brought my usual clothes. Why did I dress as a Templar anyway?"

Edited by legendoflink17

"He attacked." Cullen began to explain, speaking when he could. "I didn't want to. I didn't invite it. But I could tell he was going to press on until someone ended it. It was him or me, and I won't take a beating if I can help it." His voice was wavering on regret. "I tried my best to keep it to a minimum. I struck when I thought it might incapacitate him. Except at the end. I got a two footed kick on him to get him off of me." He was about to smirk but realized that would only irritate the wound. "I tried to knock him cold but he was stubborn enough to keep up. I hope it doesn't happen again." He said. "I feel kinda bad."

Theresa

Theresa relaxed, letting her anger bubble away. Her tone was one of hurt, Garrett always seemed so nice and kind too... "Why did you start that fight Garrett? Just tell me why and maybe I can try and work it out." It probably wasn't some girl unless Garrett was interested in someone, but she hadn't heard anything about that.

Mary

[Pre TS]

"How about we meet back up at the docks? It's not that far from the Inn, and it's actually pretty recognizeable. I've gotta go, but see you in the morning yeah?" she waved goodbye to the other boy. He seemed nice enough. Maybe she should tell Robb about him. He'd probably like to have another Cabin Boy around, less work for him and her.

[TS~]

She'd gotten up early, waiting for the other boy to show up. She wandered back and forth across the docks waiting for him. Allen would surely be accepted into the group without issue, right? The same thing had happened to her, so it would be a huge issue.

[Dinner.]

Allen finally got over looking at himself in the mirror enough to get out the door and down stairs. He waved to the man at the bar as he ran out the door. He almost ran into a woman rather scantily dressed. He smiled apologetically and continued running out of the building, a weird look on his face. That wasn't exactly something he'd wanted to see...

He saw Mary's black hair over on the docks, waiting for him. He jumped up in the air, waving at her. "Hey! Thanks for waiting!" He yelled from near the building. He ran over to her, his hands on his knees after he approached, out of breath. "S-Sorry I'm so late. I -weeze- got... distracted." he told her. He took a few moments to catch his breath and then stood up straight to address her. "So, where is everyone?" he asked, wanting to meet them.

Ambra Neirum

Ambra didn't like hearing about fights. Her eyes grew distant as she continued to dab at his mouth, trying to get the bleeding to stop. Thankfully, from the constant wiping and dabbing, the blood stopped leaking out. Now it was time for the medicine. She pulled out a poultice from her bag, one made of a desert plant that stopped irritation. Scooping some of it onto a clean finger, she wiped it on the gash. It might have tasted nasty, but she didn't have anything else to put on it. After the treatment, she stitched up the wound and snipped off the end of the strand. Signing, she rubbed her face, surprised that it was slightly warm. Was she coming down with something? Or was she just flustered because of what happened? She heard the battle between the men going on above deck, and she shook her head. "Try to avoid a fight with anyone, okay? You and Garrett are both good men. I'd hate for you two to get hurt again." she smiled and ruffled his hair. It was true that they were both good men. It would be a shame if they became enemies.

Garrett Hemsworth

Garrett continued to hang his head until he realized something. He couldn't whimper and tuck his tail in, not now. He had just been in a fight, yet, he was beat up. If there was anything he learned while he was on the ship, it was to not be a mere whelp and tuck his tail between his legs. He raised his head and stared down Theresa. She was a good woman, but he had to put his foot down. Hopefully, after this, he would become aloof once more. After a moment, he opened his mouth. "Ask that question again, and I'll run you through with my sword. I swear to the Lord." he didn't really mean it, but he was pissed at the moment. He stared her down a moment longer before he turned and walked below deck. He hoped that she didn't follow. Garrett felt as if was going to flip. He sat down on a bunk and watched as Robb walked to him. The young boy's hands ran down his sides and Garrett winced, drawing in a harsh breath. Robb squeaked his teeth and shook his head.

"Broken ribs. You won't be working for a while." The Frenchman murmured. "Another dose of alcohol and rest. You have to be careful, unless you want to puncture your lung and suffocate."

Aero sighed and finished putting his clothes on. "Yeah, I figured I should get back to the ship." He said trying to avoid the inevitable awkward moment he was bound to have if he stayed. He approached the door and turned back to look at Ceto. "Look, about last night." He began. "We were both drunk, and I don't think we were thinking so clearly. I think in order to not make our positions awkward we should both just pretend it didn't happen and forget about it." He said before opening the door.

((You think Ceto should like Aero before he likes her? Sorry for short...))

Edited by Danniphantom

Cullen smiled. "I know." He said. "I try not to. When I drink, if I get drunk, I'm a moster about it. I'd fight anyone." When he smirked he winced. Alright. Gotta restrict smiling. "I'm very different sober. Hell. I can barely stand killing people. Of course I don't go looking for brawls." He sighed a little before he said, "Sometimes, Ambra... Sometimes I hate this. Sometimes I wish I had never joined the assassins. We're so violent. But then... Then sometimes, you rescue someone from a debt collector. Or a mobster. Or you steal a loaf of bread for a starving family. You see this light in their eye. This little light that reminds you that what you do isn't evil. That at it's core, you protect the innocent. That we aren't..." He shut his trap and said, "Sorry. You don't care what I have to say about the brotherhood. I got off ranting there." Ambra was easy to talk to. "Thanks for patching me up, doc. I'll let 'ya know if something complicates." He stood and and gave her a wave. There was fighting upstairs and he could see Roberts drinking. He'd broken up his fight but the old pirate looked uninterested. He probably gave up on it all. Cullen did notice that the man had a pistol out. What would he do with that?

Ceto Sylvini

The fur might have been irritating to some people, but it felt nice against her creamy skin. Ceto watched as Aero dressed and then began to leave. He was asking if they could forget about this? Was he kidding? She had loved it. He was a soft lover, one that was gentle and passionate at the same time. Her eyes glimmered as she sat up, pulling the black bear pelt up to her chest with her. A smirk curled on her lips. "I don't know about you, but I was relatively sober when I fell in bed with you. How about you come again, tonight? It's quite the stress reliever." he might even be better than Castiel. He was Italian, smarter than the French, and an assassin master on land. She needed those connections. Sighing, she rubbed the back of her head. There were knots in her black hair... but she could get over it. It wasn't as if she was hygienic.

[Danni. xd.png Ceto never falls in love first.]

Aero rolled his eyes and turned away. "You had more than I did, and you were slurring your words quite a bit." He said. "And I'm going to have to pass up your offer." He said before he left the room closing the door behind him. "See you onboard, Captain." He said semi-sarcastically before the door shut completely. He adjusted his cape and sighed as he saw the heavy blood stains. I'm going to need to get this replaced... he thought as he walked out to the docks and onto the ship. He pulled his hood farther down over his eyes to try and block the sun, his head was killing him. He passed Allen and looked at him from under his hood. He seemed familiar, he looked like he resembled someone Aero knew, but he couldn't quite place it. He shrugged it off and sat down atop a pile of rope and leaned against a corner of the ship and tried to sleep again.

Mary

"Oh they're on the boat. I think couple of crewmen tried to kill each other, so maybe one of the higher up people will be hanging around the boat and trying not to hurt someone," Mary replied, glancing back at the boat. She tried not to think about how it was likely that Theresa would be in a bad mood, and she hadn't seen Stark for a while, and how Ceto had probably just bedded Aero since she'd seen them together last night. She also tried to not think about how there was a foreign man on the boat that could be a Templar -whatever that was. "Come on... Mary muttered weakly as she walked up to the Sista Viska.

Theresa

"Excuse me?" she asked, watching Garrett go below deck. If anyone was going to be run through with a sword, it was going to be him. She walked over to the railing and proceeded to clench her hands on it, her nails digging into the wood until the pain soothed her anger somewhat. I'll kill him. I'll kill him! She tried to breathe normally, in and out. She spotted Mary and some new kid. Theresa rolled her eyes, but moved to greet them anyway.

[sleep time. School in the morning.]

Allen gave Mary a look when she said that they were trying to kill each other. "Well, that's not exactly the way to get on the bosses good side..." he muttered with a laugh. When she told him to come with her, he followed in compliance. If anyone, he needed at least one person as friend.

He turned to see a woman walking towards them and she looked kind of angry. He smiled, assuming she was the person Mary spoke of. "Hello there. Name's Allen Moretti." he greeted her with a little bow. He wasn't sure what else to say. He was hoping Mary would help him get in her good favor. What more could he do?

Theresa

Mary moved away from Allen, waking quickly to avoid Theresa's angry stare. Theresa wasn't in the mood for strays right now, and unless this fool came pre-trained, there was a good chance she wasn't going to let him join the Sista Viska. "So, Mister Moretti. You know how to wield a sword, tie rigging, or understand what you're getting yourself into?" her glare worsened as she spoke. "We are pirates and it's not my job to make sure you're babysat the whole time you're a part of this crew. Since I am first mate, you have to do as I say or you might just end up dead."

[school.]

Allen looked up at the woman with bright eyes. "Of course I know how to use a sword. As far as sailing, I have to be honest, I'm not so sure. But I'm a fast learner, of that I assure you." He told her, feeling a bit like he was under a magnifying glass. He smiled at her and said, "And as far as listening to your orders, consider me yours." With that he bowed elegantly, his hair falling in front of his eyes. He needed this to work. He so desperately needed this to work. He had to hope that she would consider his sincerity and give him a chance. Or else she'd just push him out of her way and into the water... Well, let's just hope that doesn't happen.

Theresa

"Give me one good reason to trust you. Just one. We have a lot of enemies, and this cheap trick to get next to us is poorly thought out plan. So, I will personally gut you if I suspect that you're going to act up in any way. censorkip.gif , I may gut you right here and now. So, don't waste my time. Just get off the ship." Theresa said, turning away from the kid. There was something off about him. He was little too honest, and just a little bit too eager to sign up for a pirate ship. Besides, Mary had to be told which was the mizzenmast and which was the mast. However, Mary was a great improvised fighter, flexible anywhere. This kid, they didn't need any more sword fighters who couldn't sail.

[school.]

Suddenly his anger flared and he felt hurt. Still bowed, his tried to regain his composure and when he rose he had a goofy smile on his face. He looked over at the woman and yelled, "Does that mean I can come aboard?!" He still felt a bit hurt that she would suspect him right off the bat. He had to admit, she had good eyes. But no, he wasn't planning on going after Aero for awhile. He'd just try to keep his cool and stay with the crew.

He had to admit, he did want to just get off the boat and not have to deal with this woman or any of the crew Mary spoke about. They didn't seem like the friendliest of people. It would be hard for him to get close to any of them besides Mary and something told him Mary was as new as he was to this. Sure, he was here to get back at Aero. But, it wasn't like Allen planned to kill him. No. He chuckled. Allen planned to befriend Aero, if at all possible. Sometimes the best way to get back as someone is to merely live, right? Well, if Aero found out Allen was his half brother, he'd certainly want him dead. Like he'd give him that right.

Theresa

"No. It doesn't. I want you off the ship, because you probably thought that you could just ask for this and get it. Kid, I am not admitting people who think that they can get by with just a doe eyed look and a few pleases. Go find some work elsewhere." Theresa snapped. She turned her back on the kid to check on the rest of the crew, making sure that they weren't fighting amongst themselves there too. She kept on alert, since the kid was probably carrying a sword and would be angry enough to try and attack her. Hopefully, he would show the resolve to attack her. If not, them they were spared a weak crew member.

[school.]