blackdragon71

Breeding Habits of the August Releases

Brimstone x brimstone = brimstone

Kinda relieved they like each other. Seems like brimstone pure pairs were dropping for a bit there. D:

Just bred a blusang with a female gold and got a refusal.

Then another blusang bred with a male gold and there was no eggs. sad.gif

Edited by SnowSherry

This time I was successful, breeding my Blusang to a GoldWyvern. smile.gif

Bluesang was produced. Not sure it will become my fav combo, but it looks acceptable in my eyes.

When this egg is gone, I try with a fem blusang instead of a male.

I think Blusang x Rosebud looks nice: AoND view (I used TJ's dragon since I don't have an adult on my own yet.)

Edited by Orlageddon

Bred another pair of Blusangs, got yet another refuse. They don't even like each other, what a picky breed :/

Edited by Ashywolf

I think Blusang x Rosebud looks nice: AoND view (I used TJ's dragon since I don't have an adult on my own yet.)

Oh, nice! Rosebuds pretty much go well with all the blue dragons in the cave, lolz. What a versatile breed. x3

Tried blusang x tsunami again but got no egg. Seriously, all my dragons have not been producing lately. :l

Kind of late in this:

i plan to breed my olive to a turp smile.gif a smelly pair, how beautiful!

they didn't produce an egg...got to wait 6 more days..

Finally got around to trying tsunami with blusang - blusang egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/qihsI

edit: another tsunami and blusang - blusang egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/49K2c Which turned out nicely since I like to try to influence them opposite of each other and hope that they then make little blusangs.

Edited by rubyshoes

I've actually bred all my new releases and they all produced eggs, which I promptly gave to the AP for people to pick up.

Recently, my 2nd gen silver and gold grew up, so I tried breeding them and of course there was no eggs, but they're compatible and love each other. Whoopee! ;D

I rather like blusangs x rosebuds. Too bad I can never start one on my own..

Also threw my third 2nd gen purebred Faery (name) summer egg into the AP.

Anybody want an egg, I'm happy to give it to you.

Bred another gold with a male blusang and.. refusal! T_T

Olive x Spotted Greenwing and Brimstone x Sunset are both cute. I dropped them to the AP for whoever wants them, though.

!@#$%^&*! I need another horse from a brimstone female x horse male, not brimstones. (But need certain naming scheme, too.)

In the meanwhile, I got this pretty from a water male x blusang female:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/q6RPj

Frankly, with due respect to Corteo, whose art I love, I just think the female blusang doesn't have enough definition to her to really show up on the regular DC background, and her head against her own body doesn't help. The male's wings really help his coloring and definition against other breeds and the background, too. I can't wait to see how the pairing with blusang male x water female goes tomorrow or next day.

Edited by blackdragon71

Hehehehe, Legolian! He sought her heart and won it, eh? Or did she go up to him, and say, "Gimme your heart or else?" smile.gif

Managed to breed a 3G from a tsunami stairstep for a trade earlier. Plus gifted a 2G brim from brimstone x marrow. Yay eggs o3o