blackdragon71

Breeding Habits of the August Releases

Brimstone x Magma= no interest

Blusang x Fog= refusal

Blusang (m) x (f) Tan Ridgie= Blusang egg

Olive x Olive= Olive egg

Still waiting for others to become adults.

Brimstone x Brimstone - Egg

Blusang x Blusang - Egg

My husband tried an Olive x Heartseeker - No interest. I was really hoping he'd get something because if it looked nice I'd have another project on my hands. Not that I need that. xd.png

I just got this water egg from a blusang and a water pairing. dry.gif But at least not a refusal. I think my brimstone thugs pretty much took care of the Refusal Fairy for now.

Dang, I thought I could've been original with this pairing but apparently not. xP

So I bred blusang x tan ridgewing and I got blusang. I think the colour combination is really pretty. ;u; Plus their wings match. Hopefully I'll be able to build a larger checker but I'll need more blusangs first. :3

So far, Tsunamis, Tan Ridgewings, and Waters are my favorites.

Brimstone x Ember: Brimstone

I haven't tried my Olives or Blusangs yet. 3/4 of the Blusangs are still growing and I'm still deciding on what to do with my Olive babies. x_X But yes, as I mentioned in another thread, my favorite Blusang mate is the Tan Ridgewing. Ember is (obviously) my favorite for Brimstone.

i want to try a brimstone and pillow

i think they might look nice as they are both bulkier dragons

maybe a blusang and Tsunami....

hmm olives are kind of hard for me to match...

Spotted Greenwings or canopies i will look at

Blusang x Sunsong is definitely my favorite pairing, they just look gorgeous together :3

I'd like to see one of those.

As soon as my olives and my CB magi cooldown, I believe I am going to try a couple pairings of that. The eggs look gorgeous together, and well...AUTUMN colors!!

*shakes with anticipation*

Just bred my one Brimstone with my one CB Ember and they refused... D:

My Olive and Blusang haven't hatched yet, but I plan on breeding them with a Spotted Greenwing and a Swallowtail, respectively. :D Hope they don't refuse, too... :/

So pretty! I tried one of my Olives x Heartseeker and no egg. sad.gif Maybe next week.

I tried my other heartseeker with an olive and got another olive. smile.gif

I got an Olive from Olive x Terrae (I really need to check lineages before breeding), no interest from Blusang x Tsunami, and a Brimstone from Brimstone x Ember (again need to check lineages).

Here's one of my blusang/sunsong babies =)

I might just have found the mate for my hypothetical future blusang. The other pairings, except maybe tsunami, didn't really appeal to me, but this is just sooo pretty. wub.gif

I tried my brimstone with a harvest and got no egg. Now I'm thinking of an ember for my male brimstone and a hellfire for my female (still an egg).

Had some trouble with my olive, but now I read the thread and decided to give magi a try for olives. Got an olive egg. It actually looks nice: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PEGL5

Edited by Orlageddon

Someone who shall remain anonymous suggested a horse x brimstone pairing, and since my horses' names (those that are named at this point, anyway) all end "With an Attitude", I thought, "What the heck?" Here is the result:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UrJif

I don't know how I feel about it yet, but just the idea of all that attitude in one lineage? xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Bred my Olive to a Royal Blue, got an Olive egg. (Gifted it. Didn't really like how it looked much.)

Also got a Brimstone egg from Purple/Brimstone. (Here. I like how these look together. They offset each other nicely...)

Don't have any Blusangs to try.