blackdragon71

Breeding Habits of the August Releases

Tsunami x blusang = blusang.

Almost expected a refusal because it's all the rage on my scroll right now, apparently. >_>" Very pleased these two didn't conform. :B

My Olive pair produced an Olive

My Brimstone pair produced a Brimstone

Bred one PB Olive and one PB Blueblood. My Brimstone pair didn't produce an egg >.<

I think pretty pairs with Bluebloods would be Blueblood x Thunder, Blueblood x Tsunami and Blueblood x Skywing.

Also I have a question for you guys : what would you pair a Brimstone with ? And an Olive ? I have no inspiration, I'm not used to their colours and body types.

Also I have a question for you guys : what would you pair a Brimstone with ? And an Olive ? I have no inspiration, I'm not used to their colours and body types.

^^ I think Sunsongs or Luminas would look cool paired with Brimstones.

I tried an Olive with a Spotted Greenwing and thought they looked nice together. smile.gif Similar body types and complimenting colours.

traded this away but I like the coloring so much that I'm going to keep breeding these two so I can get a rancid from them. I'm also willing to open up a list for these two so pm me if interested.

Finally got a blusang and they look amazing with the horses, I'll definatily be doing a checker with them (if someone could breed a horse that would be lovely)

Topic Reminder: Breeding Habits of the August Releases.

Well at least my olive pair didn't refuse each other like I feared, but still didn't give me an egg, even though I used fertility on both.  (Does double fertility BSA cancel it out?)  Waiting for my brimstones to grow up so I can see who falls for whom and wants to make thuglets (love that description, Mysfytt!) tomorrow.  It'll be a few days before I know whether my blusang pair will get on or not.

I bred a PB Blusang egg and also a Blusang egg from Blusang x Tsunami yesterday. 2 for 2 so far! smile.gif

I love the tan ridgewing with Blusang... might have to switch checker plans xd.png

Olive x Gold-horned Tangar = refusal. Pity. I thought they'd make a pretty lineage.

Olive x BBW = Olive. Not as pretty as I thought it would be.

I need to wait a couple hours for my Brimstones to grow up now.

Bred one PB Olive and one PB Blueblood. My Brimstone pair didn't produce an egg >.<

I think pretty pairs with Bluebloods would be Blueblood x Thunder, Blueblood x Tsunami and Blueblood x Skywing.

Personally, i love Olives together. But if you don't have another Olive, I'd do a Spotted Greenwing.

I also have a question for you guys. Have your Tsunami x Blusangs worked out ok? I want that pair so badly, but I wanna make sure the refusals aren't the higher percent.

Man is it just me or do Blusangs breed like butts? 1 refusal, 2 no eggs...

But then my last one gave me this! <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/LNi7e

I thought Sunsongs would look pretty with them, and I was right! ...Of course in my opinion Sunsongs look good with everything, haha. X'DD

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

What do you guys think about this pairing? Olive and Tangar

Personally I don't find it that appealing, but that's just me. X'D

Now I think Tangars and BLUSANGS would look good together, though. Bright double-color goodness wooo!

My new dragons are breeding pretty well too.

I bred my two brimstomes and got an egg that I gifted to a friend. Then I bred my olive with a mint and got an olive egg. So all is well. smile.gif

I have to say, I think Olive x Olive is the best paring so far. They look like they are playing, as someone mentioned before. I'm so glad I already nabbed two pairs, because I want to make a big PB Even Gen Olive Clan.

Edit: Forgot my Olive

Edited by WatersMoon110

My Olive x Olive and Blusang x Blusang pairs gave me eggs but my Brimstone x Brimstone pair wasn't in the mood. Two of three's not bad!

Edit: I think the Blusangs make a really pretty pair in lineage view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hHkZ5

Edited by inlaterdays

Just bred an ankle murderer from Akhugora (Ankle Murderer) x Atalante (Vine) and it got auto-abandoned. Was hoping a Vine would've been thrown in there, though. I personally think the vines and the ankle murderers look nice together, but i think a Sunrise would look better.

/please don't kill me for my logic

Does seem like they're breeding very easily now, but they'll probably be hard to breed later due to all the hype going on for them.

Tried another blusang with a rosebud and got no egg.

I tried them all as pbs and got an egg from each.

PB Blusang

PB Olive

PB Brimstone

Also I couldn't resist breeding my Olive to a Whiptail. Got an Olive out of them. I kinda like them together. hehe

Edit.:

Did two other PB Blusangs. One was no interest, the second gave me another egg. So this breed doesn't bomb you with eggs. xd.png

Edited by Belisar