TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Typo in the lindwurm description, though, if nobody's spotted it yet.  Should be "sustenance".  (Yes, I'm an editor by trade.  However did you guess?  rolleyes.gif  Pointing these things out is like a compulsion.)

I had spotted it too and I'm looking for the thread where we report these things. Anyone remember where it is ?

Edit for presentation, I'm OCD.

Edited by Anna Selka

The Bluesangs are very beautiful, they remind me a little bit of butterflies.

I love the male sprite especially yet hope to catch a female one in the end, too.

The Olives, which I´ve called little rats so far biggrin.gif , are a little bit plain yet I like the coloring and the pose of the female sprite. The hatchies are quiete cuddly, though.

Looking forward to the development of the little sublimed sulfur......

Typo in the lindwurm description, though, if nobody's spotted it yet. Should be "sustenance". (Yes, I'm an editor by trade. However did you guess? rolleyes.gif Pointing these things out is a hopeless compulsion.)

preferring is misspelled too...

I give up... going to bed... Probably mature right after I pull the plug... sigh...

I give up... going to bed... Probably mature right after I pull the plug... sigh...

They are stubborn, ugh dry.gif

they are quite beautiful, I am happy, that I caught a pair of each =)

The Olives are quite different, the colour works really well given their 'home'.

Since I couldn't come up with anything creative based on the name lindwurm, I decided to stick with basing my brine names on their egg description. Therefore, my first hatchie is now Smells Faintly Like Teen Spirit.

EDIT - C'mon, TJ's little rancid! Grow up already!

Edited by Evilminion

Since I couldn't come up with anything creative based on the name lindwurm, I decided to stick with basing my brine names on their egg description. Therefore, my first hatchie is now Smells Faintly Like Teen Spirit.

That is epic. XD But now I've the song stuck in my head. *shake fist*

Also, I'm still refreshing the little stinker's page waiting for it to mature already. ._. I'm dying here.

And now that I see the actual species for the adult ankle-biters, I hereby name my first one Extra-Virgin. laugh.gif

And thus my first Olive was named Rachael Ray's Favorite Thing.

Oooh, the adults Bluesangs are pretty and the Olives are super cool!

Now just waiting for the rancids...

Ugh I really need sleep but my brine has to hatch and his rancid must grow up T.T Grow up soon please, before I pass out and drool all over my keyboard.

*tempts TJ's rancid with severely burnt pastries* C'monnnn, grow up! You know you want to. :wub:

EDIT: It worked! AMG, I love them. :3

Thanks Mysfytt, JOTB, JereduLevenin, TJ09, and everyone else who had a hand in this release!

Edited by Chanilove

3 freaking misclicks in a row. mad.gif God, how I detest being forced to keep these eggs for a full 5 hours. >_< It's the only part of this game I can't stand.

I really like the Olive dragons! They might not be pretty in the traditional sense, but they're cool and interesting, and I really like the pose of them and the colors. They're unique and I shall collect them. smile.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif LOVE the Brimstones. got 4 CB now

edit: got this song in my head because of misheard lyrics:

brimstone and ashes... ^^ Edited by LaurelinDena

i have always loved the brimstones, since their creation XD

we needed another yellow dragon. i love the shading on it as well

Edited by ParticleSoup

Woah, the brimstones are badass!

Thank you spriters and TJ for another lovely new release! smile.gif

Great new Sprites, the Brimstone is my favourite, especially the S2 hatchies.