TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Glad I got my hands on 2 more brines b4 the cave blocking started up again... smile.gif

Edit: I do love my laptop..

Edited by majors

Glad I got my hands on 2 more brines b4 the cave blocking started up again..

Me too! Quite please biggrin.gif

Me too! Quite please biggrin.gif

Congratz! it only took me 2 days lol

Edited by majors

I haven't caught any of them e_e

I do hope you have better luck and catch some it took me 12 hrs and alot.png of head hitting the desk b4 I was able to snag my first one off a 5 min. drop.

Best of luck to everyone who wasnt able to get any yet. Dont give up! smile.gif

*So focused on the word 'brine' that I didn't even try clicking when I saw "has a faint green glow"*

Now, to wait for the next hour

/Sigh

All of the new releases? Is it because theres more people on DC? ...crap

Don't quote me, as I do not know the true answer; no one knows the actual answers but TJ, and he probably will never tell us. But I believe that the shorter the drops are, the more uncommon the dragon is. When the new releases stop massing and start mixing with the other breeds, that means their ratios have already started to even out.

And of course, with tons of people on DC, theres always going to be tons of people grabbing them...so, it can be either answer. biggrin.gif

Edit: Caught 3 more brines, for a total of 5! x3 I think I'm going to stop as I'm egg locked. I can't wait to see the adults! I hope they are as gorgeous as their hatchies!

Edited by Xythus

I have 2 rancids, 2 musties, but zero brines.

And the brines are currently worth rares right now.

*So focused on the word 'brine' that I didn't even try clicking when I saw "has a faint green glow"*

/Sigh

Saw it, compeletly missed it :/ of course, I've missed all the brines today, and the other rares that didn't register until too late :/ partially because I'm not familiar with them partially because of the focus on "brine" sad day.

/Sigh

I saw the green glow message when I was trying to pick up another rancid and it completely threw me. Could not figure what a green glow egg was for like 3 seconds. XD

/Sigh

Lmao I thought I was the only one that did that.

/Sigh

I did that 3 times and missed them all.. dry.gif

I dont know if the brines are worth rares but people are so desperate to get them right now they will trade there soul... I just about was until I was able 2 nab 4.

NOES

why is it blocking it at the hourlies

;-;

I live for those hourlies

Edit: Nevermind, they do show.

Edited by Cefie

Well, this has been an interesting release so far. I've been able to catch my fair share of musty and rancid eggs, but the brines? I only have one, and that's because my best friend sent me one of hers. I'm not complaining, honestly, but wow. I had better luck catching holiday eggs in a one biome cave way back when. tongue.gif

In any event, lovely sprites. I can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif

NOES

why is it blocking it at the hourlies

;-;

I live for those hourlies

Block at the hourlies? If you're not seeing eggs yet, you may need to do a hard refresh. Your laptop/desktop time could also be a little fast (mine is about 15 seconds faster than cave time).

So relieved that I've caught my second one ^^ *Still tempted to stay up later for my older eggs to hatch, but I can't wake up after 1 in the afternoon anymore laugh.gif

I fear what will happen on Halloween though x_x ... College + Dragcave = A long night of no sleep xP

Good lucking to those still egg hunting! smile.gif

SIGH........... still no luck ... and i missed a chicken egg too D=

i dunno how long i could take this, it never took me that long to catch an egg

darn you internet >_<

It can't be long until TJ's dragons grow up! THE SUSPENSE! IT'S UNBEARABLE!

Have two of my eggs in the ER, when they hatch it'll be time to drive myself crazy again hunting for another brine.

*dies* It took three days, but I've got FIVE brines! biggrin.gif Three of those are going to be given away/traded to people on another site, though. I've got space for one more egg, so I'm sticking around for one more hourly drop. After that, I am DONE.

*can't wait to see the adults*

*dies* It took three days, but I've got FIVE brines! biggrin.gif Three of those are going to be given away/traded to people on another site, though. I've got space for one more egg, so I'm sticking around for one more hourly drop. After that, I am DONE.

*can't wait to see the adults*

Congratulations! smile.gif I think I'll catch another one-I've three so far- and then take a little nap. After which, TJ's dragons should have hatched.

It can't be long until TJ's dragons grow up! THE SUSPENSE! IT'S UNBEARABLE!

Have two of my eggs in the ER, when they hatch it'll be time to drive myself crazy again hunting for another brine.

This is my first release but his dragons quit showing the time until they matured...So Im sure they already have and that he's waiting until ours grow up so we are surprised. But again /first release I could be completely wrong

3 days of searching, and yet, no Brine. Oh well, I'm a patient person, it only took me 2 years to get a CB Magma. lol.

Congratulations! smile.gif I think I'll catch another one-I've three so far- and then take a little nap. After which, TJ's dragons should have hatched.

Thank you! smile.gif A nap sounds good right now-I've spent way too much time glued to my computer.

This is my first release but his dragons quit showing the time until they matured...So Im sure they already have and that he's waiting until ours grow up so we are surprised. But again /first release I could be completely wrong

Nah, the ones without time showing are the ones he's frozen. If you click on all of them, you'll see some are still growing. ^^

Each release, he freezes hatchlings: one for each sprite variation. =)

That's because those ones are frozen. The ones next to them seem to show the time.

@LascielsShadow-yeah, take a wittle nap and everything will be fine biggrin.gif

Edited by ylangylang

Nah, the ones without time showing are the ones he's frozen. If you click on all of them, you'll see some are still growing. ^^

Each release, he freezes hatchlings: one for each sprite variation.

Ohh..har har.../derp