TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

*takes breath and cautiously goes to page 1*

Oh wow, they're pretty! I still can't remember whether I knew them from the Completed List or not /fail ... doesn't matter, they're still pretty. :D

Wow, look at TJ's girl! She's really lovely! I love the color and details on these dragons, it's amazing! biggrin.gif

All of my Blusang Lindwurms will be named after snake species. I've got Boomslang BL and King Cobra BL already. xd.png

Oh whoa! The adult Blusangs look amazing, That gives me a little bit more incentive to keep trying for one.

*Fingers crossed for next hr drop*

Wait, reading the description now. What on earth is a lindwurm. XD Is that like, a variation of a wyvern? How many different kinds of dragons are there?

Saw both Blusangs now i need to catch more Brines

-has a feeling Coast will get packed again-

My English is not that good.

Is there anyone who can explain what the name "Blusang Lindwurm" mean please?

Edited by Mercury

Man, that's exactly how my situation's been. I go to nearly every single hourly and usually stalk the 5 minute drops...haven't caught a single one. I don't remember ever having this much difficulty in catching O_O. I did fine in all the other new releases. I traded for one brine with a 3G ice, a CB green hatchling, and a CB red hatchling, which is how I obtained the only one I have at the moment. There are people out there asking for CB metals for their brines, which is scary. I fully believe that they're common, as they drop even more often than tsunamis, which are common. It's just the hoarders. Sometimes when I miss a couple brines, I check who had gotten them. The people who usually DO manage to catch the brines tend to have around 5 of them on their scroll. Sigh.

Hope everyone else has better luck catching these little rascals than me biggrin.gif

synditrix

Well, at least I'm not the only one who still hasn't caught a brine egg.

I'd be so happy if I had just a single one of those eggs...

Just like with the golden wyverns, which I couldn't catch either myself...

Ugh, getting the Blusangs was a nightmare when there weren't cave blockers complicating things...now that the cave blockers are back... yeesh...

A lot of us have seen the sprite before, hence contributing to the SUPER rush for brines... out of all the sprites the Blusang will be the most beautiful. That much is guaranteed...

In any case, I want the Blusang sprites more than the CB metal sprites, but of course I wouldn't trade CB metals for Blusang because CB metals have a greater inherent value, because their eggs are valuable.

It's any guess how much the Blusangs will be worth.

Edited by DarkEternity

Long live the gorgeous Blusangs x3

Blue-and-sand colored dragon with front legs and no back legs.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Nice! The first grew up. Very elegant breed those Bluesangs. smile.gif

I like them. ehehe

Now I cannot wait until the Musties grow up. *-* I really love the hatchlings, please let the Adults be purdy too. smile.gif

QUOTE (Mercury @ Aug 18 2012, 01:38 AM)

I know that is what they look like, but if the name words themselves have any meaning, I don't know what it is...

Edited by Husky51

A lot of us have seen the sprite before, hence contributing to the SUPER rush for brines... out of all the sprites the Blusang will be the most beautiful. That much is guaranteed...

In any case, I want the Blusang sprites more than the CB metal sprites, but of course I wouldn't trade CB metals for Blusang because CB metals have a greater inherent value, because their eggs are valuable.

It's any guess how much the Blusangs will be worth.

I am pretty sure I have seen this sprite before when I saw S2 hatchings.

And I know it is very beatiful,though I forgot what the sprite is exactly like.

As I said,I think the Blusang is something more like uncommon,it may be hard to get,but not impossible.

As it is so beatiful,I think a lot of people are willing to trade them with low gen gold or silver.I don't know if there's anyone want to trade a couple of them with cb gold. tongue.gif

Wait, reading the description now. What on earth is a lindwurm. xd.png Is that like, a variation of a wyvern? How many different kinds of dragons are there?

Lindwurms are a type of dragon that usually only appears in European mythology. They have only front legs.

I love the Blusangs and the Olives! I wonder what the yellow ones will look like...

Ok the female Olives are... xd.png sweet but not what I was hoping for hehe

I'm still in love with the Hatch *^-^*

And now the first 'musty' adult is up

It is called an 'Olive"

Long live the gorgeous Blusangs x3

Thank you.

So "Lindwurm" is a dragon with front legs and no back legs.

The Blusang is the first kind of this dragon,right?

Lindwurms are a type of dragon that usually only appears in European mythology. They have only front legs.

Ohhh. /is not familiar with dragon lore, ironically

Derp, I totally forgot about the little black legs sticking out the front of the males. x3

Thanks!