Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really know what my favorite ice cream is . . . I like too many . . .

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I am forgetting. I forgot to put Macapuno ice cream! Oh, and to be honest, I dislike durian ice cream (though my sis seems to like it)

My MOST favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough, but I have a love of mint choc chip, butter pecan, and ESPECIALLY Ben& Jerry's Half Baked or Phish Food.

My favorite is either mint chocolate chip or coffee. Can't stand the beverage, but coffee ice cream is quite tasty.

I think Coffee is probably my favorite, but it's pretty hard to find around here for some reason.

Mint Chocolate Chip, Neapolitan, and Ben & Jerry's Half Baked / Chocolate Fudge Brownie are really close behind.

Proper strawberry ice cream made out of real strawberries, not just flavorings is my one true love, but as that is rarer and rarer nowadays I voted for chocolate, a faithful constant smile.gif

My top three favs: watermelon sherbet, banana sorbet, and strawberry

I like cookies and cream but sometimes I am looking for more unique flavours

I'm the classical strawberry lover (though it's quite hard to find strawberry ice cream that actually tastes like strawberries and not like pink coloured sugar).

Edited by Leafeonne

I have a thing for the classics.. Chocolate and Lemon. :3

I also enjoy to try out new flavours every time, but in the end.. when I need icecream badly.. it's those two. :3

I'm the classical strawberry lover (though it's quite hard to find strawberry ice cream that actually tastes like strawberries and not like pink coloured sugar).

I can't help but agree biggrin.gif

I quite like chocolate, especially Dutch chocolate. I also like mint chocolate chip, so I guess anything that's chocolate is fine? Strawberry is good too.

I quite like chocolate, especially Dutch chocolate. I also like mint chocolate chip, so I guess anything that's chocolate is fine? Strawberry is good too.

biggrin.gif Glad to have someone share the same thoughts

My favourite flavour called "inferno" with a mixture of "heaven". The one has as base the chocolate and the other the cream, but they are far better, they have cookies, corn- flakes, sirups etc. inside them. Unfortunatelly, those Italians who selling them closed their store. sad.gif

Other: Roadrunner Raspberry. White chocolate ice cream with raspberry swirls and little raspberry filled chocolate cups.

Either that or Americone Dream <33