Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ooh. Mint, probably, then fruit flavours. I work at a teeny-tiny icecream shop, so I have gone off icecream a wee bit. On the plus side, I always smell like waffles after work because we make our own waffle cones! biggrin.gif

I like Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy. Have you ever had some sort of ice cream, cake, cookie, candy etc. and said, "This is too chocolatey for me."? Then this ice cream is not for you. For serious chocolate lovers only.

My favourites are Friendly's Watermelon Sherbet, Ben and Jerry's Milk & Cookies, and Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. smile.gif

My favorite ice cream in the whole wide world is EARL GREY ICE CREAM from this place called Ici's located near my college.

BEST. ICE. CREAM. EVER.

You can't go wrong with vanilla.

However, I did just buy a carton of eggnog ice cream because it's amazing and finally in season again.

I grew up eating strawberry, its nostalgic, I got a cone each time I went to the local mall. (Purdys chocolatier anyone?)

Also loved rainbow flavour because my elementary teacher always brought it to school to give to us.

Recently because of my little cousin I got into Cookies and Cream too, so good, the Herseys chocolate version is pretty good too.

Edited by suskekun222

Aaugh, I love chocolate chip cookie dough, Braums brand. But I'm gluten intolerant, just found out about a year ago, and can't have it. sad.gif Other then that, I guess, peach or strawberry, or occasionally caramel swirl.

If anyone knows of gluten free cookie dough ice cream, PLEASE speak up!! smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by blackgem14

Ooh. Mint, probably, then fruit flavours. I work at a teeny-tiny icecream shop, so I have gone off icecream a wee bit. On the plus side, I always smell like waffles after work because we make our own waffle cones! biggrin.gif

Oh, lucky!

Mine is Mint Chocolate Chip.

ooo icecream with brownies in it are to die for

Moose Tracks! And then chocolate. And then cookies and cream. And also vanilla with chocolate syrup. laugh.gif

My all time favorite ice cream is Spumoni biggrin.gif

Chocolate chip cookie Dough!

Or chocolate oreo mint.

Or Ferrero rocher.

Anything chocolate really!

Vanilla. Just simply vanilla. Otherwise... Hmm... I have no idea. I adore vanilla ice cream though.

Chocolate, because that's usually what I get unless there is an odd new flavor I haven't had but usually chocolate.