Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like all different kinds but if I had to pick right now the favorite would be chocolate. smile.gif Uhm, this is an odd flavor but I do also enjoy cotton candy from Magie Moo's. Too bad they weren't getting enough business around here, so they packed up and left.

I don't eat much ice cream because I'm lactose intolerant, but I do enjoy sorbet.

Orange sherbert and black raspberry twist!

user posted image

I'm surprise nobody's voted strawberry yet, I like that flavor! I like strawberry ice cream as well as strawberry cake, pocky, smoothie, soda and others.

I happen to like cookie dough ice cream as well, but it's got too many votes compared to strawberry, so I just left that alone.

Aw man. I love way too many ice cream flavours. I guess if I HAD to pick one for the sake of my life, I would choose chocolate chip cookie dough.

You know what's good? Ice cream cake.

Oh yes, I like that too! Ice cream tastes better when its eaten with cake or other desserts.

I really eat any kind of ice cream, but I really like Mint Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Strawberry, Peppermint, and several others.

The only one I don't really like is anything coffee flavored. >.>"

Edited by yuumei

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Yeah! I didn't wanna choose other cause my favorite is Reeses Cups Icecream, so I did my second favorite tongue.gif

I have specific brands for each of my favorite flavors.

Perry's has mint ting-a-ling, and cookies and cream.

My favorite vanilla would actually have to be Lactaid.

But above all... ICE CREAM SANDWICHES. Especially cookies and cream or mint (not chocolate chip, just plain mint.)

Edited by vamprah9588

Chocolate happy.gif

I eat ice cream in a funny way. If it is in a bowl I have to mush it up until it becomes runny.

If it is in a bowl I have to mush it up until it becomes runny.

Hey, same here! It's like a milkshake xd.png

I like plain vanilla the most, although in actuality I've never tried the 'Rocky" one (never even heard of it before o_O) or the chocolate chip cookie dough one >_<

I eat ice cream in a funny way. If it is in a bowl I have to mush it up until it becomes runny.
Lol,I often eat it the same way XD Edited by RulenneClarissa

It's very hard to choose a favorite. My favorites are rainbow sherbet, chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, cotton candy, and red velvet.

For me it all depends on the company .

Ben and jerrys - Red Velvet

haagen dazs - buttery pecan

Ice cream shoppes - cotton candy or mint

Edy's Espresso Chip, hands down! cool.gif

Followed by mint chocolate chip.

I remember when I was young (about 11?) reading an article in Reader's Digest titled "How to Eat an Ice Cream Cone." All these years later, I still eat mine the way those instructions read! It was a very un-messy method! xd.png