Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chocolate chip cookie dough for the win!

I love to eat everything but the cookie dough chucks so I can eat them in the end and have that wonderful cookie after taste >.<

<3 <3 Self serve frozen yogurt <3 <3 Ice cream sometimes makes me feel rather sick because it's so heavy. Also, I really like tart fruit flavors and those are way better as froyo than as ice cream.

Chocolate chip cookie dough for the win!

I love to eat everything but the cookie dough chucks so I can eat them in the end and have that wonderful cookie after taste >.<

I do the exact same thing, lol.

My favorite flavor though is coffee oreo

ALL THE ICE CREAM. ALL OF IT. I WILL EAT IT ALL.

Unless it has peanut butter... yuck

Currently: Anything peanut-butter. But I'm not picky, unless it's too rich or made with skim milk (yuck). Which is fortunate, since the brand I used to default to is apparently that's a regional thing, and I no longer live in that region.

... Drat. It's freezing outside and I want ice cream now.

I don't like the taste of alcohol in drinks but Rum and Raisin is the best ice cream :3 If that's not available anything with caramel, cherries or cookies is awesome, and anything except chocolate or coffee is fine.

I voted for cookies and cream with so much pain. I'm an ice cream addict and I can eat almost any flavor! Vanilla, chocolate, straciatella, cookies and cream... name it and I'll eat it! tongue.gif

But my favourite is probably the Nirvana ice cream with cookies and cream that I can only eat in summer vacation in Greece because my country stopped selling them ages ago. dry.gif

Here were I live,the weather is really hot,so my favourite is a refreshing lemon-flavoured one.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough all the way. wub.gif

I also like Mint Chocolate Chip and Vanilla, but only if there's no Cookie Dough. Whoever turned that flavor into ice cream is a genius!

Vanilla above all!

Chocolate is definitely right behind that. For more 'complicated' favors, Mint Chocolate (the green mint ice cream with chips in it is the BEST) and the Fudge-swirl stuff (vanilla with fudge chocolate ribbons) is absolutely amazing.