Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mackinac Island Fudge is HEAVEN. It's got delicious chunks of fudge and chocolate ribbon.

I think you can only get it in Michigan, though.

Outside of signature ice cream for states/provinces/countries, Cookies & Cream as well as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are my (not-so)close second favorites.

Pistachio ice cream is my favorite...followed by mint chocolate chip, then rocky road then strawberry.

biggrin.gif

My favorite is Mint Chocolate Ice Cream(I Dare Somebody To Try And Take. It. Away. From. Me.) but close runners ups are the Chocolate Xtreme from Dairy Queen and that ice cream with reeses in it. Yum...

Edy's Limited Edition Mint Cookie ice cream.

Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra for the times of the year my go to isn't available.

It has to be chocolate xd.png

Although ice cream like Rocky Road is wonderfully chocolatey, too! I love any sort of chocolate-based ice cream.

I also like green tea ice cream and ginger ice cream. happy.gif

Chocolate I have to say, but I like variety, like strawberry. Another delicious ice cream I've tried was saffron/honey. Very sweet but oh so good.

There once was a sorbet that was cactus/lemon flavoured and that was the sole most delicious sorbet that has ever graced my palate. But they don't sell it anymore sad.gif

Strawberry. I love everything strawberry. Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Ice cream, Strawberries, Strawberry Shake/Smootie (Isn't it called a smoothie when it is made out of a fruit?)

Edited by Total Reverse

Strawberry. I love everything strawberry. Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Ice cream, Strawberries, Strawberry Shake/Smootie (Isn't it called a smoothie when it made out of a fruit?)

Come to think of it, I'm wondering the difference between shake and smoothie

Edited by georgexu94

Im sorry chocolate, I still love you T.T But i had to pick Cookie dough. Its not you its me..

Pretty much anything chocolate (Including cookie dough. smile.gif )

Especially the chocolate with brownie chunks. biggrin.gif

Strawberry is my favorite, but I also like orange sherbet and black cherry-chocolate. Okay, this is making me hungry now.

I dream about vanilla ice cream.

My favourite flavour of ice cream is Neapolitan. I love many other flavours, but that's the best.

I don't usually eat ice cream, but when I do...

It's chocolate flavor in a crunchy cone covered in assorted sprinkles and fruit flavored syrup.

I love to many to even think of my favorite... Strawberry, Cookies and cream, Heath ( Dairy Queen), and a whole lot of others haha.