Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chilli and Sweetcorn err

I love sweet corn but icecream o.O Is the Chilli hot? tongue.gif

It's not that hot, actually. Also, sweetcorn ice-cream is much better than it sounds.

I really like vanilla, chocolate, and mint chip. And Haagen-Dazs's toffee biscuit flavor.

I now love a new ice cream flavor: cookies and cream. The only other ice cream flavor I loved was vanilla, but cookies and cream stole my heart

cookies and cream ice cream is new? Seems like one of those things that would have been around for awhile.

Hokey Pokey

But I can't get it here! T.T

After that is dulce de leche and cookies n cream. Although my absolute favorite is vanilla on top of a warm brownie, but that's technically a sundae. x3

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Oooh man, vanilla ice cream is always good when paired with a warm baked good fresh from the oven. I prefer to put a scoop on top of a slice of apple pie- an American classic.

I like lots of different ice cream, and I especially love anything chocolate-related.

But my all time favorites are Moose Tracks and Fenway Fudge (haha the Red Sox fandom even has ice cream, yep.)

I love chocolate chip cookie dough, but my top favorite by far is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.

Chocolate chip cookie dough FTW!

Or White chocolate mixed with cream and some cookie dough is also quite amazing.

Other was my vote because there are so many wonderful flavors from which to choose. Time of year and weather will often affect my choice. I do love pomagranite ice and daiquiri ice at any time though. Heavenly! Buttered almond is so delicious. Very few ice crams I don't like. Though there are some. Coconut flavored is one as is spumoni. The old fashion type. Maybe it was just poor quality I had as a child, but spumoni was definitely a non starter in my book. happy.gif

Hm, I do not know how this one is actually called in English, but I think it is gum flavored ice cream, "Helado de chicle" its how it is called over here.

No one else enjoys mint chip? :c

Although rocky road and cookie dough are great too. I think I just like chunks of chocolate and other stuff in my ice cream :P

I love many kinds but if I had a #1 fave, it would be Mint Chocolate Chip.

Although rocky road and cookie dough are great too. I think I just like chunks of chocolate and other stuff in my ice cream tongue.gif

I enjoy mint as well, but it's more of a "second-favorite" kinda thing. ;P

Edited by TheTwilightKnight

Ugh, I can't have only one favourite ice cream type! My preferred flavours vary from time to time such as in summer I prefer mango flavours. In winters, I prefer chocolate happy.gif. Mmm and hokey pokey is gooood too biggrin.gif

Although rocky road and cookie dough are great too. I think I just like chunks of chocolate and other stuff in my ice cream tongue.gif

I love mint chip! It's my favourite, with green tea being a close second.

My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough. My mom never let's me eat the leftover dough when she makes cookies, so I get my fill there.

Pistachio is a close second..