Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember when I was young (about 11?) reading an article in Reader's Digest titled "How to Eat an Ice Cream Cone." All these years later, I still eat mine the way those instructions read! It was a very un-messy method! xd.png

Found it online!

http://www.kestenbaum.com/Articles/Ice_Cream.htm

Cinnamon is my absolute favourite flavor. :3 Close followers are caramel, green apple, coconut, lemon and vanilla.

I'm a fan of vanilla. Nothing like homemade vanilla ice cream on july 4th. Or, if I'm lucky, liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Other flavors are nice but they do get old, vanilla never gets old.

Chocolate chip cookie dough( mostly for the dough) and rocky road, too bad rocky road is rated where it is.....its sad. It was my fav when I was younger, not now.

Haagen-Dasz Aztec Chocolate!

I used to love cookie dough, but I can't have that anymore 'cuz of the gluten sad.gif

Haagen-Dasz is really good in general. I like the peanut butter chocolate as well.

ETA: Cool article, Lagie!

Edited by SPQR

I go through phases with ice-cream. But one of my all time favourites is Connoisseur's chocolate honey nougat. It's soooooo good. If you're an Aussie, go and buy some. tongue.gif Maggie Beer's burnt fig ice-cream is amazing too. <3

I go through phases with ice-cream. But one of my all time favourites is Connoisseur's chocolate honey nougat. It's soooooo good. If you're an Aussie, go and buy some. tongue.gif Maggie Beer's burnt fig ice-cream is amazing too. <3

I don't think I want anything with 'Burnt' in the name, thank you.

I think that your poll is over-biased. You only have the basics, because there are TONS of other flavors, too. I'm sure this isn't your fault, but I'm just pointing it out.

Just so I'm on topic: Brownies on The Moon!

I just chose something from the poll, but my favorite is.....*drumroll please*

White Lightning! I had it at a small ice cream parlor on my trip to the states. It's chocolate, with streaks of white. It's got a minty, chocolaty taste.

This isn't ice cream, but my favourite dessert in the world is chocolate hazelnut gelatto. I had it at a little ice cream shop in old Quebec.

Speaking of gelatto, my town's getting a gelatto place, which is surprising, since it's such a small town. We will soon have 3 ice cream places.

Wow, that's a long post for favourite ice cream.

I just chose something from the poll, but my favorite is.....*drumroll please*

White Lightning! I had it at a small ice cream parlor on my trip to the states. It's chocolate, with streaks of white. It's got a minty, chocolaty taste.

This isn't ice cream, but my favourite dessert in the world is chocolate hazelnut gelatto. I had it at a little ice cream shop in old Quebec.

Speaking of gelatto, my town's getting a gelatto place, which is surprising, since it's such a small town. We will soon have 3 ice cream places.

Wow, that's a long post for favourite ice cream.

Ice cream is a very important subject. It's not bad to have a long post on that.

Actually, I think it's required.

Anyways, on an expansion on 'Brownies on The Moon...'

It's chocolate ice cream with marshmallow swirls and brownie chunks. I think it exclusively at Farr's Ice cream, but I'm not sure.

It's a shame there isn't any Farr's down where I live, though. I only had it once, and It's the beast, though.

Ice cream is a very important subject. It's not bad to have a long post on that.

Actually, I think it's required.

Anyways, on an expansion on 'Brownies on The Moon...'

It's chocolate ice cream with marshmallow swirls and brownie chunks. I think it exclusively at Farr's Ice cream, but I'm not sure.

It's a shame there isn't any Farr's down where I live, though. I only had it once, and It's the beast, though.

Oh. My. Goodness. That sounds like heaven. But of course, there are probably no Farr's in Canada, whatever that is.

VANILLA always vanilla. I ate enough vanilla to figure what kind of vanilla I like and if it's machine-made or hand-made.

The local ice cream shop sometimes makes a chocolate sour cream ice cream. It's divine, and my absolute favorite.