Fritzyfur

Ice Cream Poll

What Is your Favorite ICe Cream Type?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

right now i rly love ben & jerry's phish food flavor omfg it's so delicious chriST

but my classic favorite is vanilla bean, but not made with dumb artificial flavoring but with real, legitimate vanilla bean seeds as well as vanilla bean extract aaaaa

Plain chocolate, or with the right kind of brownie mixed in. I don't like it when they mix fake solid chocolate or other horrors into my ice cream! ohmy.gif

Pistachio, lemon... and Haagen-Dasz Strawberries and Cream... awwwwwww!

*droolin'* wub.gif

I eat chocolate the most, especially Dutch chocolate. But my very favorite is cake-batter ice cream, but only from Cold Stone 'cause the store-bought stuff doesn't taste the same.

Superman ice cream was the STUFF when I was growing up. And it still is. I will always have a soft spot for it.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Mix of lemon and chocolate xd.png

And I've been told many times, that this is weird! laugh.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention that the mix of Vanilla, Chocolate, and Caramel is irresistible.

This poll was evil. It made me choose between rocky road, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies and cream.

My favorite that I can still get is Mint Chocolate Chip.

My absolute favorite flavor, however, has been sadly discontinued by Blue Bell. *sigh* It was called Groom's Cake.

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake pieces, chocolate covered strawberry heart candies, chocolate icing, and a strawberry ribbon. So good.

I just like regular Chocolate Ice cream on a cone.. xd.png

cherry blossom icecream is heavenly, though i can never seem to find it in america

my first back up is vanilla or sweet cream from coldstone

No one makes ice cream like BlueBell ♥ My absolute favorite is Coffee ice cream from BlueBell, any coffee ice cream from any other brand tastes gross to me. I also really like mint chocolate chip, but for some reason everyone is using dark chocolate and I can't stand dark chocolate! It's impossible to find just normal mint ice cream that is the same kind of mint, or has milk chocolate chips.

My favourite ice-cream flavours are:

1.Pumpkin and coconut.

2. Chilli and Chocolate.

3.Sweetcorn.

Chilli and Sweetcorn err

I love sweet corn but icecream o.O Is the Chilli hot? tongue.gif

My FAVOURITE is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food smile.gif yummmm

then it'd be cookie and cream or cookie dough *mouth waters*

Now I'm hungry xd.png