TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

This is amazing, I really like many of these updates - thank you so much! biggrin.gif

So with the ability to filter by active BSA, will that open up room for more filters in the future, like filter by breed, filter by generation, filter by gender?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Sounds great! ^^ I can't wait for these updates, they sound really cool and helpful!

Especially that whole Trio thing, I have four complete sets of trios. One more Magma and it's five. X'D

Thank you! C:

Thank you, TJ!

I'm excited to see the new skins and to try (again) to get a second GoN!

Oh my god, I love all of these updates! Thanks, so much TJ! The very best ones are the Summon chances (<3) and the BSA scroll sorting - those two have to be my favorites! yay for making DC easier to play Cx

the updates are all so great!!!!

and i just wonder...will my iphone can find the apps?

Wow, these updates sound great! Thanks! I especially like Action Log, Quick-sorting and filtering, and Summon Scaling!

Two weeks.

Well ... ahem ... In another browser game I'm playing, "two weeks" is another term for "a timeframe yet to be defined which can be as short as a few days, but more often as long as several years" biggrin.gif

So ... two weeks, eh?

I can't believe I'm just now spotting this! If, from all the abandoned eggs lately, I didn't think there was a new breed and gone looking in the news, I would have never noticed this! Well, at least I haven't exactly been waiting the whole two weeks as I didn't know about it till now, about a week after it was posted. xP

Anywhoo, thanks so much TJ, this will help me out a ton, and a lot when I accidentally missbreed but can't remember with who. xP Especially with the Geode thing. smile.gif You are awesome!

I'm pretty sure this is 2 weeks normal time, not two weeks in Dr Who time.

I use dr who time to refer to people who seem to have their own time system.

OMG why am I so late in seeing this update? -le sad face- Very very very exited for these now! Squeeee! Thank you TJ! <3