TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

dc works fine for me for a minuet then its not working and i get page load error fro 3-5 minuets.

then its working again.. and so on, its been like this for a very long time, and my internet connection is 5 mega, works totally fine with other websites.

Your ISP could be behind your lag. I know some members had DC Forums blocked by their ISPs, on grounds of having "malicious" content.

This is awesome! All the new updates will be helpful. I especially like the one for android users, since I am one.

Fantastic! Especially the BSA functions will be soooo helpful!

Thank you so much, TJ!

Your ISP could be behind your lag. I know some members had DC Forums blocked by their ISPs, on grounds of having "malicious" content.

awch :x

is there any way to fix that?

awch :x

is there any way to fix that?

You have to contact your ISP. Some are great (like my TINY one where you get to speak to a pretty lady who comes out to your house if needs be - fro FREE !) - others don't give a toss and comes up with all sorts of excuses like "Ir must be something in your browser settings...

I don't think there's been a change to this game that I ever didn't like.

<3 thankyouTJ

Has anyone else realised that a lot of new dragons and updates have come it recently?

I do hope they aren't in effect yet... Just failed to summon AGAIN sad.gif

Yesterday I had the same thought but I was finally able to summon an egg after 2 1/2 years of trying! biggrin.gif Love it and best of luck to those still trying!

Really excited about these updates so Thank You TJ!!!!

Edited by majors

I'm excited! everything looks amazing, I'm particularly excited to be able to pick the BSA available dragons. xd.png

They all look quite impressive; improved user friendliness is always a good thing to address.

So much awesome. I particularly like the social networking buttons can be hidden - I don't use that stuff, so it's jut clutter to me, but it's great that the option will be there for other people. Perfect. biggrin.gif

The only things I personally might have added is fading or fogging the image and breed link of the dragons that have been recently bred rather than just removing them from the list of available dragons and maybe making the images/names of dragons on the list clickable, but I absolutely love all of the changes.

The Summon part just made me explode with joy. Thanks TJ!