cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

COL laughed as he ripped the top few floors off the skyscraper, he carlessly threw it into the forest where it began to blaze with flames igniting the forest and sending flames sprawling through it. He turned back to the city and saw an oil truck, he picked up the oil truck and threw it at a petrol station. It caused a huge explosion that disintergrated nearby buildings. COL stumbled from the blast but grabbed a building and stabalised himself.

Mac shook his head in anger. He held up the two huge bags of money. "You after this?" He set it on a nearby rock, the rock gripping onto the sacks and zooming along the ground, far out of Blake's reach. He glanced around, seeing a boulder a few yards away. He glanced at Ivy. "This will make her impressed." He thought. He moved his hands, the boulder rolling towards Blake, increasing speed. Edited by pickleabanana1

Ivy smiled at Cam, rolling her shoulders and murmuring, "You could say that." When a helicopter crashed nearby, she succeeded on not showing her surprise. Thing were suddenly happening extremely fast, and for no apparent reason. Beauty was hard. Winking at Blake, she asked, "Who said anything about using my powers on you?" Suddenly another man crashed into the clearing, his eyes locking with hers before launching a giant rock at Blake. Covering a smile with her hand, Ivy sat back in a chair woven entirely out of vines and plants that hadn't been there before. Draping her legs over the side of the chair, Ivy fingered a flower gently as she watched the two men duke it out in front of her. Maybe "The Gasser" could withstand her pollen, but that didn't make her unattractive.

" Explosions or acid?" Blake said aloud. " Explode, acid? Dirty, clean? Acid." Blake spayed a large cloud of acid at the rock before it disintegrated. " Not a challenge!" He yelled at the kid. "Already told you, stay away from the big leagues, kid." He turned to Ivy who was sitting in the chair of vines. " But are we not villains?" A different voice arose. " Should we not vow for control of the city? We're vowing, stupid it's vying. Shut it, both of you. I'm in control here, not you two weaklings." Blakes voice said. " Yes, those were... some fr-enemies." Blake said towards Ivy.

((Can somone PLEASE notice the fire and city getting destroyed? :/))

Mac swore in anger. He glanced around, seeing a small puddle. He may not be able to do any damage on him, but he could at least embarrass him. He quickly flung the puddle in Blake's face, hoping it would do something.

Cam looked up from tending to Sawyer. She sniffed. "Sorry, I'll come back." She slid out of the cave, and ran towards the burning city, stumbling halfway down the mountain and falling down it. She stood up before she got to the bottom and dashed into the streets. She ran by, busting the caps on the hydrants, spraying water everywhere.

Ivy attempted to process this, all the while keeping the same inviting and seductive attitude about her. "Nothing is ever accomplished by rushing into things," she said lazily, letting go of the flower and rising as the plants untangled themselves and retreated into the ground. "Mac, don't be foolish darling. Surely all of this can be solved without fighting?" As she spoke she walked in a small circle around him, her scent no doubt wreathing around him and making her seem irresistible. Casually she walked away then froze, her eyes locking on something beyond the Gasser. Fire. The forest was blazing. Alarm clear in her eyes, she looked at the two of them and pleaded, "Please, help me put it out." Turning to Mac, she cupped his chin in her hand and said, "If this forest burns down I'll be so sad. You.. You wouldn't want me to be sad would you?" Dropping her hand from his chin she walked purposefully towards the blaze, still managing to look seductive and not at all in a panic. The trees began to wave, their branches all fanning violently at the flames. Plants that were on fire shook as though they were trying to stop drop and roll.

Mac shook his head as she talked to him. He glanced towards the nearby river, moving the water and putting out a few fires. He kept at it, each time, the amount of water he was moving getting smaller. He finished about two thirds of it, looked up at Ivy, as if he wanted praise. He smiled, as if hearing her say something she didn't, and then fell to the ground, asleep.

Ivy watched as the river put out most of the fires, the rest of it being blown/shaken out by the furious dance-like movement of the trees and plants. All that was left were a few smoldering bits of ash here and there. She turned around to say something, only to find her hero passed out on the ground. A pillow of daisys rose out of the ground to cradle his head, her way of thanking him. Stepping over his slumbering form, she placed a hand on her hip and appraised The Gasser. "Shall we go find whatever started this? You wanted trouble, I'm sure the city is full of it." Without waiting for his reply, she walked off in the direction of the city, her gait in rhythm with the forest.

Mac woke up with a groan, staring at the sky. He turned his head a tad and saw he was laying his head on a patch of daisys. He smiled brightly and laid there, every muscle in his body tight and sore.

" Okay" Blake said with a sigh. " So you obviously let your weakness out, being an extreme environmentalist." He said. He staid silent for the trip other then a few outbursts from his other personalities. " I have an idea. If we're villains and we are, we like to take control of things. Of course we do. Not you, Ivy. Shut your mouth and talk in the brain. So what he was trying to say was do you want to have the forest, and let me have the city?" He offered in a light but deep robotic voice. " My brother DaVinci's mask he gave me can detect voice recognition software. One moment." Blake spoke a code, that would have worked from outside. "Done." He said in his regular voice.

Poison Ivy glanced up at him as they walked. "I'd like that very much, and I do appreciate it. Although," she paused in her speech for a moment. Ahead was a lone camper, poking at a small fire with a stick. Swaying straight up to him, she took his face in hers and kissed him, then softly pushed him away as the man fell back choking on poison. Stepping around him, she took her spot back next to Blake and continued the conversation. "If your 'subjects' if you will come into my forests, they will not be returned." A vine dropped down in their path from the trees above and tapped Blake's head before coiling back up again. "My weaknessess are my strengths too," Ivy whispered smugly, running a hand through her long red hair.

Zeke was enjoying the alone time he had on the roof of his dad's office building when he heard what sounded like someone putting the office building through a meat grinder. The surface he was sitting on began to shake and rumble violently. Zeke rushed to the edge and looked over, what he saw seemed impossible. A giant metal man was tearing the top half of the skyscraper free. An earsplitting crack sounded and the whole roof pitched forward. Zeke pinwheeled his arms to avoid topping over the side and landed on his butt. He scrambled from the edge and snagged his backpack as he sprinted up the ever steepening slope. He dodged a air conditioning unit that slide towards him and vanished over the edge. He reached the edge and lept into the unknown.

The next thing he knew he was in a free fall. The wind screamed in his ears as he tumbled towards the street below. Zeke aimed his hand downwards, causing one of the spraying hydrants to launch hunks of solid ice towards him. He twisted and aimed his feet downward, slamming into the surface and causing him to bite his tongue. Without missing a beat, he lept off the ice and grabbed the one launching up past him. When the chunk of ice reached it's peak, Zeke lept for the opposite rooftop. He hit the concrete surface and rolled to avoid a broken ankle. He looked up just in time to see the giant robot hurl the top of the building into the forest ((Because there is so many forests near Denver xd.png)). He pulled his hand back and formed and snowball in his hand. HE hurled it and hit the monster in what looked like it's eye, "Oi! Tin Man", he yelled, throwing another, "That was expensive!". He hurled another, this one grew in size until it was the size of a beachball.

COS heard the threat, he turned to him and smiled. His arm turned into a laser machine gun, he looked Zeke for a moment then let laser hell rain down upon him. The building began flaming and the smoke blocked out his vision of Zeke. Satisified he continued wrecking the city.

Cam smiled as she saw the cause of the chaos was made of metal. She smiled. "I got this. She focused on his arm, trying to at least pull off a finger

((I asume he is a hero?))

COL felt something trying to rip off his arm, he laughed and shot laser rain at Cam. He screeched as his half his finger was torn off, then eletronic stuff inside him started getting ripped out. He shot a bomb out of his hand at Cam to stop the tug.

((Kind've it shows emotion, but pain is just eletric cicuts failing.... So if you removed its arm, it would feel eletric problems there and would attempt to tend them....))

Zeke's eyes widened at the sudden transformation from arm to scarey gun, "Oh damn", he cursed as he broke out into a run towards the service door a few meters away. HE could feel the heat of the lasers on his back and could hear the destruction of the roof behind him as he ran. Zeke aimed his palm a the red door, instantly covering it in a thick layer of frost. He smashed into it with his shoulder and it shattered under his force. Zeke tumbled down the stairs, narrowly avoiding being ripped apart by the lasers that arced over his head. He shook the dust out of his hair and went back out on the roof to see the robot continuing on it's rampage. He sprinted to the roof and pulled out a rectangle of titanium alloy and popped it open, revealing a chrome snowboard with a slick black bottom. Zeke launched himself off the building and placed it on his feet, the powerful electromagnets in his sneakers locked it on tight. Zeke blasted a ski slope out of his hands and accelerated down the almost vertical slope. He finished the ramp and shot through the air towards the monster, folding his board back up and stowing it back in his slingbag. Zeke clung to the metal skin of the robot's hip like a spider, held on by his frozen skin like a tongue stuck to a street sign on a winter day. Zeke aimed his hand at the back of the monster's knee and froze the joint solid, hoping to slow it down. He started to scale the monster's back when something tanked part of it's finger off. He aimed again and froze the monster's wrist joint, "Oi! Your a lousy shot!", he yelled up at the thing.

COS saw his joint get frozen, he realised the boys real power of ice and snow. He turned the heating of his body up to the temperature to boil water. His body metal began glowing a faint red as the temperature hit water boiling heights. He knew that would deeply effect the boys powers. The ice on his knee began to turn to water, most of it didnt evaporate quick enough and went inside his foot. He felt wires getting water on them and giving him slight tings of eletricity. The water evaporated fairly fast, then he looked back at Zeke and sent a wave of lasers at him careful to miss his own body.

Zeke yelped as he plummeted back to earth when the abomination melted the thin layer of frost keeping him stuck to it's back. Before he was broken on the pavement below, he conjured a large snowdrift that cushioned his fall. He blew the flakes away from his body and sent the twister towards the beast. The snow melted on contact, "Oh...", e said, standing in the road for a few seconds, "New plan", he yelled, sprinting past the robot. He stopped several hundred meters ahead of it and slammed his hands into the pavement. The ground beneath him began to vibrate, the shock slowly making it's way towards the monster. The pavement under it's feet gave way, dropping it into the sewer main below. He threw his hands over his head and the water followed suit, freezing into massive, slightly green ice stalagmite that surround it's metal body.

COL suddenly fell into the water that froze his body, his head wasnt frozen and he shot lasers out of his eyes to help the heat of his body melt the ice. He turned his legs into rockets and started blasting flames at the ice, parts of the ice began giving away and he shot into the air. He looked for Zeke and once seen, shot more lasers at him.

((I've decided, COL is his "birth" name and LaserBot is his villain name biggrin.gif))

" Eh. Subject stay near me unless they need resources. Which we could just go to the desert... mountain place." Blake lost focus as a giant rocket lazer metal robot thing was being sucked into icy sewer water. " So... umm what? I can't focus. It's like a movie. Eh. It'll happen again. So my subjects can't enter your domain. We'll see."

((Hehe, I may use one of the cheesy lines from the movie. Maybe.))

Ivy listened to the man argue with himself, wondering how many people were in his head. As they broke tree cover, a robot came into view. It was being frozen into sewer water- obviously the work of a hero. "I don't know what you expect me to do here," she sighed, leaning against a tree. Her plants wouldn't do much against him. Then again, she could probably find a way.