cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Terra went looking to make trouble with the heroes. She flew down the mountain side unseen.

Violet was near the mountains. Her mom always had warned her about going near the mountains alone. And to this day, she still didn't know why.

Terra spotted Violet. She knew Violet was a superhero due to previous battles with her. She smiled evilly and began to launch rocks at her.

Violet was walking around cautiously when rocks started falling beside her. She gasped and looked up just in time to see a huge rock 10ft above her head, about to crush her. She quickly put a shield around her. The rock bounced off the shield. Violets heart pounded. She turned invisible.

After the cloud of dust that surrounded Violet disappeared, she scanned the area to realize she had turned herself invisible. Terra growled, "Show yourself weakling!!!"

Violet started to run. She kept her eye on Terra. Unfortunatly she miscalculated a step and tripped and rolled. Dirt flew up and Violet became visible.

Terra spotted Violet and went after her.

Raven was in the forest still, oblivious to everything going on around her. She was deep meditating.

Birth Name: Valeria BlueJay

Nickname: Tune

Hero/Villain: Hero

Powers: The power to heal others(through any kind of contact), and to control energy that shoots from her hands. She can sing a dazing song to confuse or make her enemies relax. She often uses this for children who are scared.

Weakness: Physical damage, even though she can heal, she cant do brawls.

Personality: A rather sweet girl she loves to help. Always seen outside with animals, healing them or helping others she is very caring.

History: An orphan from birth she has lived across the world, mostly moving with her foster parents. She doesn’t want people knowing her history...

Other: She loves sushi... and birds!!

Looks: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/RH...irls/water2.gif

Cam dived out of the bomb, a huge piece of wood embedding itself in her leg. She cried out in pain and swore. "Wood! Why can't it be metal! Argh!" She whimpered, cradling her leg. She was losing blood fast, she faded into the blackness, losing consciousness.

Mac got up, the strength returning. He darted to the city, stumbling over tree roots. He finally got to the city, watching as the robot was attacked by a ice and water controller. He dashed towards him. "I'm Mac, I can help with that." He waved his hands also, a nearby gravel patch popping up, turning to dust, rejoining together and making a huge sword.

((Evil Terra scares me, considering I've seen that show.))

((@pinkieseb: xd.png What a coincidence.))

The Entity looked at the carnage in the city with interest. Now this was better than any fireworks party (complete with exploding people) she could have come up with in any of the three forms the Entity held. Cam left, leaving her alone with Sawyer. Hands fumbling to tie a sort of hammock using the towel around the unconsious girl, she then climbed slowly up a nearby tree and left her there in the slightly bloody hammock. The Entity decided to put her and the other girl's supplies in the tree with her as well. She looked down at the ground, shivering a bit at the height, then jumped. As she jumped, her form rippled and started molding together. Finally, it shrunk and faded into a little wisp of gold. It was extremely hard to make out the little shimmer among the backdrop.

The Entity called upon the 5 orbs, and they zipped towards it like comets. They started revolving around it. Then, gas wisp and balls sped towards the wrecked city.

Zeke raised an eyebrow at the boy who came running up to him, "Uh...hi?", he managed. Zeke raised his hand and the ground began to shake again. A huge ice hand rose from the hole int he street, pieces melting and refreezing to give it a human like ability of flexing movement. It shot up and grabbed the thing by the back, it's fingers extending to wrap around it. Zeke swept his other hand across his body, causing all the water on the street to freeze solid. He puled his other hand down, hoping to bring it crashing down on it's back.

((Going rock climbing, be back later))

Mac glanced at the boy, deciding that he has it under control. He ran off to find Ivy, tripping over Cam. He stopped and took the piece of wood out of her leg and slung her over her shoulder "I could ransom her!" He dashed around the city, struggling with carrying Cam. He found Ivy quickly, smiling like a kid with candy.

Ivy pushed herself off the tree, deciding to get a better view of the hero vs robot battle. What stopped her was the boy from before, this time lugging an unconscious girl with him. Making a 'tut tut'ing sound, she brushed the hair out of the girls face and got a good look. "How very resourceful of you," she complimented him, motioning that he should set her down. Vines began to wrap themselves around her, cocooning all but her head so that she was tied to the ground by her vines.

Mac smiled, almost fainting from her compliment. He got a good look at Cam's face. "I think I've seen her around. Some sort of hero I think."

Cam awoke with a whimper. She tried to get up but saw she was tied by some sort of plant. She glanced at the people surrounding her and started to stutter. "Who are you?"

Edited by pickleabanana1

Ivy crouched, placing a hand on the ground to steady herself. "So many young heroes," she murmured. "None as special as you of course," she praised Mac, at the same time getting a closer look at Cam. "What's a little girl like you doing out here?" She asked, looking sympathetic.

"Fighting the monster destroying the town. Duh." Cam rolled her eyes. "I can control manmade things, and that robot is manmade."

Ivy rose from her crouch, tapping her finger on her chin in mock thought. "Should I free the little hero? Oh, but the robot is having such fun!" Looking back down at the girl, she raised her hands in a shrugging gesture. "Sorry, it appears my vines have a crush on you." For emphasis the vines wrapped around her squeezed a little bit tighter, probably not the most comfortable feeling in the world.

((Mwa ha ha ha! I did it! Cheesy lines >:D ))

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Cam struggled in the vine. "So your a villain? I suppose you set the robot on the city yourself." She finally saw Mac. "Who the heck are you?"

Ivy shook her head. "A villain, maybe. But I have no use for clanking, polluting machines like the one destroying that city," she explained, watching the girl's feeble attempts at escape. "I just want to see the world covered in green. And that robot seems to be clearing the city out fairly well."

"So you can try to capture me? No thank you. But maybe once this one's head clears, he'll be noble again and free you," Poison Ivy said, gesturing at the lovestruck Mac. "In the meantime, I'm going to go watch the city and the heroes get destroyed." She made as if to walk away, then stopped for a moment to look at Cam again. "By the way, I wouldn't struggle so much if I were you. The plant will touch you more. It's poison ivy." With that she walked towards the city, the sounds of destruction getting closer.

COL flew above the city continously shooting lasers down on it, he even dropped a couple of bombs that left dark crators around the city. He smiled as he thought his work was good enough so he started walking towards the forest.

Ivy froze as the robot began making it's way towards the forest. Walking back to the hero she had tied down, she waved her hand and watched as the plants sank back into their normal positions. "I suppose you're right. Stop him if you must," she said, as though she'd had a change of heart. "Come help Mac."

COS got to the forest and began walking through it, occasionally he would step on a tree but not to often. He found life signs and turned his path towards her.

Edited by pinkieseb

Ivy followed behind the heroine at a distance. "What joy do you get from this forest? There are no lives to ruin here. But, there is a town on the other side that doesn't know robots exist," she said to the robot, privately wondering if it could understand.

COL bent over and looked at the girl talking to him, he laughed and said

"World Domination......"

Then he started a fire in the forest by blasting lasers down upon it.