Mousia

The Fatal Letter

(Bye)

Quicken her pase, Lydia walked into a security camera room and began quickly tapping the keyboard trying to get some tape.

(Ok, see you on Monday)

Sirin sped up a bit. She saw Lydia veer left, towards the security camera room. How did she get in there? That was not the trouble anymore, though. The trouble was coaxing her out.

Ryu ran into the room after Lyndia and pushed a few filing cabnets in front of the door. "Why is Sirin after you and where is the girl I spoke to earlier?" He knew that he must have seemed crazy at the moment, but he didn't really care. Ryu hated being left in the dark.

Sarisha was slightly annoyed with both Ms. Rose and the sprinkler system. "Alright then." She said in the same quiet and threatening tone. "Then what do you want with me, hmm? What's going on with the locked door and no windows?"

Sirin reached the door but when she tried to open it she found that it wouldn't budge. She took out her gun and held it downward towards the ground for safety, until she shot it, at least. Open up, or I'm comin' in! she shouted loudly and with authority. She started to count to three, 1...

I don't know, you tell me. What classified information have you divulged? Or have you just made the deal? Have you just received the money? To whom are you giving the information? Ms. Rose started to yell as her questions continued to spill out of her mouth.

Edited by Mousia

'She totally wants me to get mad.' Sarisha thought. "Secrets? Information?" She repeted quietly as Ms. Rose yelled. She stood up quickly and in one fluent movement, flung the table across the room with one arm and grabbed Ms. Rose by the throught with the other. Sarisha slammed her against the wall and leaned in close to her face. "I am no trator, nor have I ever been, or ever will be. I am one hell of a pain in the ass, but I am loyal to those who deserve it." She glared, her eyes filled wirh hatred for her asuming that she was a trator on her first day.

Ryu stared at Lyndia, awaiting an answer.

Ms. Rose stared. Do you deserve my trust? That is the real question. she choked out softly. But if you kill me...that's a life sentence... she continued. Her eyes were hard and defiant, she was weaker, but would still not die in vain.

Sarisha smirked. "Do you really think that I'm going to kill you?" She relased Ms. Rose's throat and took a small step back. "Hmm. You have read my 'file'." Sarisha folded her arms and expected her to hit her at any time. "So are you going to explain anything yet?"

No explanations until you tell me what kind of op you've been running rogue. You may get a shorter sentence if you tell me. Or you could get a lawyer...though I don't know how you'd afford a good one... Ms. Rose was dead-set on not telling Sarisha anything. Her brightly-colored hair was just starting to dry, but she was still freezing from the sprinklers' cold water shower.

Lydia finished programming in the security cameras and filming what happened from the start, and what was happening now. And it continued filming what was happening right now when she noticed Ryu. Then she noticed Sirin's counting. "What did you say?" She said to Ryu and then put a couple of chairs against the door.

Ryu moved slightly closer soas to be heard. "What's going on and where's Sarisha?" He almost had to yell because of the alarm.

Sarisha was becoming frustrated. "I am no rogue, I'm not trading information, I don't need a lawyer, and I haven't, yet, done anything illegal."

Lydia raised an eyebrow before pointing the one of the security screens, the one being taped. Inside the room was Sarisha and Ms.Rose. The screen had several drops on it from the fire alarm sprinklers. But that was only minor.

Ryu moved closer to the screen. He recognized Ms. Rose and Sarisha in the frame. "Where are they, if you know?"

"I think they're in Ms.Rose's office," Lydua hummed as she started typing on the computer to check if she was right. "Would you mind moving some more stuff to the door?"

Ryu nodded. "I'm on it." He yelled. He grabbed hold of a desk and pushed it in front of the door. It made laud scraping noises on the floor as it went. "This should hold well."

(My cat walked all over my keyboard. xd.png)

(They're in an interrogation room.)

Sirin counted all the way to the last number and shouted, Come out or I'll shoot! She fully expected that the teenagers wouldn't believe her and smiled slightly. A fair warning would hold up in court, right? She hoped so as she pulled out her weapon. In the mess of frantic people, no one would notice her. The few that might be watching would not tell, though. Perphaps it was out of respect. But, perhaps it was because they would see an example.

"Uh," Lydia looked at the tv screen showing what was happening right outside the door. "I think we have a party crasher coming in,"

Sirin had finally lost her patience. She pulled the trigger once. That was mainly a warning, since she shot only at the ground below her. She gritted her teeth with impatience. Come out, come out! she shouted mockingly.

Pulling out her tablet, Lydia looked for Internet connect. After finding some, she quickly hooked it up to the security system. She would be able to control and continue doing this on her tablet after she would leave. She could continue filming that discussion without Sirin annoying her. Letting it load for a couple of seconds so it could download the security things she needed, she put her tablet back. Of course the security stystem had some passwords and all, but the only password she needed was easy. But it only unlocked a little, but that was the little she needed.

Ryu spotted a vent and hopped up on a desk to see if they could get through it. "Hey! We can get out through-- Urgh! We need a screwdriver." He punched the wall. "I could break throuh it, but it would take longer." He shrugged. 'Damnit!' He thought.

"Explain yourself!" Sarisha exclamed.

(Seriously? They magically have everything they need? *facepalm*)

Ms. Rose shook her head. Nah, I don't really feel like it. she grinned. A machine droned, Congratulations! You, Sarisha, have passed the first test: Loyalty. You will now begin the second test! Good luck! Ms. Rose stood up from her chair and the table and chairs were lowered down and a flat piece of the floor replaced it. On the new piece of floor were two sets of toothguards and helmets, along with two rolls of bandages. Ms. Rose smiled and took her helmet, toothguard and her roll of bandages. She waited for Sarisha's reaction.

Edited by Mousia

"Dang it," Lydia said,"I forgot my screwdriver in the bathroom.." Which she blushed at immediately. She couldn't say to Ryu what she did with her tablet or Sirin might hear.

(Thank you.)

Sirin shot again. And again. And again. She smiled as the trigger kept daring her to keep shooting. She had shot 10 tens and stopped to take a breath. Last chance! she shouted, though she knew they wouldn't come out soon, since they had gotten so paranoid that they had over-blocked the door so they couldn't leave. She tapped the barrel of the gun on the door lightly after a minute of them not responding at all.

"I'm going to go under a desk..." Lydia said when Sirin started banging the door with her gun.

Ryu pressed his face to the mesh of the cover. "It doesn't matter anyway. The vent gets more narrow as it goes along." He looked around the room. Then, he got an idea. He punched the grate repetedly until there was a hole big enough to look like Lyndia could get through. Ryu jumped down to her and put a slightly bloodied hand onto her shoulder. He leaned close to her ear and whispered; "Hide somewhere and I'll do the rest." He didn't wait for an answer, just started unblocking the door.

Sarisha immeadiately understood. 'It's training.' She thought to herself. "Hmm. Nice one." She said, annoyed slightly. The next task she would enjoy more than the first. She grabbed the wraps and put them around her knuckles and wrists. Then, she put on the mouthguard and the helmet and waited to see what would happen next. 'She's the boss. She had to be a good fighter, right?' She thought to herself.

(Sarisha doesn't know how wrong she is! xd.png)

Ms. Rose wrapped her wrists and hands, placed her mouthguard into her mouth and her helmet on her head. She then kicked off her shoes and socks and rapped her feet. Your move. she smiled, though it was not noticeable due to her head gear. She was in a neutral position because she didn't yet know where Sarisha was going to try and strike her. She knew she was not the best fighter, but surely a 14-year-old would not defeat her...right?