Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Have you a real desire to learn? Are you here for the reason you say you are? Or are you here to mock me? I suppose you should leave and ponder upon this idea. her voice was stone cold and bitter. Her last phrase was not a suggestion, but an order. That order carried a threat. A threat that concerned life and death. She was not herself, no, Sirin had changed. The poor young woman would never escape her bipolar disorder.

Well this is interesting, Lydia thought and continued eaves dropping on thier conversation. It is such nice and friendly chit-chat She joked to herself,Prephas they are planning to have tea.

Sarisha stood up and walked over to Sirin. "I'm here because I'm here." She stated. "Why? Ask Ms. Rose. She's the one that called me here." She walked over to the filing cabnet. " She also has something of mine that I want back." She started looking through the cabnet for her file. 'I will find my past.' She thought.

((Oh, I am so far behind. I meant to join your fight at some point >_>))

"What, Sarisha gets a turn and I have to wait here?" she asked the air as they walked out. She didn't even really get to fight. Scott did all the work in that match, and he only distracted Sirin. Reina rolled her eyes and walked dejectedly out of the room. She returned to the 'Parkour' room and joined a beginning group. Some of them were having trouble tumbling, which she found she had some skill in. She was also pretty good at jumping from plank to plank, though everyone else passed that too. The big thing was jumping to a far away wall (this time a foam one) that was above their heads. You had to get a good running start and then jump really high to grab on to the edge.

(Sorry...I'll make sirin meet with reina afterwards...)

Sirin held Sarisha's wrist and turned it the wrong way. Her eyes just said 'no.' She pulled both of Sarisha's wrists behind her back and handcuffed them. She pulled Sarisha by the handcuff chains until she reached the cubicles and used another set of handcuffs to attach Sarisha to a metal railing nearby. Hey, Sirin snapped to Ms. Rose, watch her! Sirin left as Ms. Rose took her post by Sarisha and whispered her apologies.

"What the hell!" She screamed as she was being dragged down a few halls. When she saw Ms. Rose shd freeked out. "I thouht you were in charge, not her!" Sarisha yelled. Quickly, almost reflexvely, she shook a bobby pin out of her hair and it fell out of her hair, into her hand. She expertly picked the lock and threw the cuffs aat Ms. Rose, as she jumped up to follow Sirin.

Ms. Rose frowned and grabbed Sarisha by the hair. I'm so sorry. she mutter as she hit Sarisha on the top of the head. You need... Ms. Rose was choking up now. She had a firm grip on her wrist but she only pulled the young agent very slightly.

(Oh no she didn't just touch the hair! smile.gif )

Sarisha came to an abrupt hault as Ms. Rose grabbed her by the hair. 'Oh hell no!' She thought. Sarisha was about to spazz out when she heard Ms. Rose speek. "Oh yeah! What do I need, huh? What do I need other than for you to let me go!" She was pissed. Sirin had (godmodded:no reaction time tongue.gif ) dragged her around and that wasn't cool!

(-.-)

Ms. Rose put the gun on the back of Sarisha's neck. Just...shut up, please Ms. Rose tried to drag Sarisha away by her hair and prodded her with the gun. She understood Sarisha's anger, but this was not her choice.

(No one can speak 65 languages. No one can just randomly get a bobby pin and pick handcuffs behind their back. I doubt a 14 year old would even be a match for a 28 or 20 year old. xd.png I am just letting you do that because I'm kinda laid back. If you want me to crack down on all godmodding...well...smile.gifxd.png)

Edited by Mousia

(I can speek ⁴² languages, haveing your hair up involves bobby pins, ninjutsu does a course on escape:handcuffs included:, and I can take down almost all the sixteen to thirty year olds in my course. I'm ¹⁴. But seriously, I just didn't think it was all that fair that she can't take anyone down while she was trained to fight since she could walk.)

Sarisha felt the gun pressed against her neck and decided alive and angry would be better than dead and... well anything. "What's going on?" She asked, extremely annoyed.

(Mousia is so Mawhaaaaa)

Lydia watched in silence. What's the big deal? She wondered. While she thought they were distracted she decided to started walking down the hallway. She did so right when Ms.Rose pulled out the gun. Shivers running down her back she walked to the nearest bathroom without any notice, then started casually walking back to act like she was innocent and had no idea what was happening.

(Did I say that right?)

(...I am not going to respond really because I am really mad and I have no idea why so I am going to go calm down and I'll PM with you tomorrow, m'kay? xd.png)

(Loooooooooooooooong story...)

(Eh...whatever...idc anymore)

(If you wanted Sarisha to be treated like a goddess and win everything, then she shouldn't be a rookie. Rookies tend to be generally treated like ... by Sirin...but Ms. Rose will generally be on your side...trust me on this one, though.)

Sirin felt a little bad for the rookie...but this was general conspiracy reaction training. Everyone hated it, but no choice was given by the law; every agent in the United States was to be tested in their skills. These skills had to include combat in conspiracy. This training still made Sirin shiver - hers had been particularly horrible.

(Now you know why she is being treated like this... Understand why she kinds has to be captured...? xd.png sorry...I should have told you earlier...silly me.)

(I'm what? What does 'Mawhaaaaaa' mean?)

Edited by Mousia

(Not a god, but maybe one victory.)

Sarisha stopped abruptly and fought to stay still. "You know, if you would answer some of my questions, this would be way more simple." She planted her feet as best she could.

(They will fight when they get to the lounge but Ms. Rose is pretty easy to beat in hand-to-hand combat...so can you beat her up once they get to the little room?)

Ms. Rose kept pushing her along, or tried to, anyways. She called in a bulky man to carry the captive away. The man weighed about 300 lb. and was pure muscle and fat. There was no way a squirmy child could beat him alone, but he had to leave under higher orders once they got to the room. As Ms. Rose walked with man she eyed Sarisha. Her eyes were full of the sorrow that was to come. She hated when agents had to go through this. Especially because she was the one who had to do the deed.

Sarisha grunted as the very muscular man picked her up and walked beside Ms. Rose. 'Damnit.' Shd thought. 'Now there really is no escape, yet.' She attempted to kivk Ms. Rose in the head a fee times, but in her position sshe couldn't reach.

Stopping her walking, Lydia knocked on the door that Ms.Rose and Sarisha had just entered. "May I come in please?" She said with a poilet voice.

Ms. Rose shook her head. No, I'm sorry. This is to be private. Ms. Rose said as she closed the door behind her. The man set Sarisha down in the room and let without a word. The door got locked from the outside, preventing either of them from leaving. Ms. Rose sat down and didn't say anything.

Sarisha was ploped, not too gently, onto a wooden chair. The man left the room and she heard a faint click. 'Great.' She thought. 'We're locked in.' She leaned forward in her chair. "Are you going to explain some things now or are you going to just stare at me with sorrowful eyes."

Pressing her ear against the door, she could barely hear both of them. Thank heavens that I have very good hearing. She thought. But then she let her thoughts fade as she heard someone start to speak... Or move? It was to hard to tell so she pressed her ear harder. That's better.

Ms. Rose continued to be silent. She stared dutifully at the wall with her arms crossed. Her face and body language portrayed nothing. No. her voice rang out loudly, but she said no more.

No? Lydia thought and checked to see if anyone was coming. She didn't want to be in trouble. She really didn't want anything bad like that on record.

Hey! No eavesdropping! Sirin yelled out, noticing Lydia. Her eyes flicked from side to side in a warning way. No one would speak of it. Sirin kept walking towards Lydia all the while.

Givng Sirin a questioning look, she turned to walk away. She planned on doing a little taping.