Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Alright...you all have probably found your way around the building, for the most part. So, we're heading down to the gym so I can see what your strengths and weaknesses are. Let's go, forward march. Hut, 2 - just kidding! But seriously...get a move on, girls! she yelled over her shoulder as she sprinter down to the locker room. She changed hastily and waited in the Brute Force room. It was past the Gymnastics room.

"Sirin..." Lydia groaned,"I could have been doing homework or something... I'm gonna go tell Ms.Rose about this!" She hopped up to go get some film of proof of this 'crime' from some security cameras. "I'll be right back," She waved sweetly before disappearing around the corner.

"Sirin..." Lydia groaned,"I could have been doing homework or something... I'm gonna go tell Ms.Rose about this!" She hopped up to go get some film of proof of this 'crime' from some security cameras. "I'll be right back," She waved sweetly before disappearing around the corner.

Sirin snorted. Ms. Rose will have vengeance forever if Lynda wakes her up. she grinned as she heard Lynda's fleeting voice. She tapped her foot, getting more and more antsy by the minute. She resorted to punching and kicking the wall to blow off steam.

Pressing some buttons and going throw some tapes, Lydia finally found the perfect pieces of tapes in four minutes and then pieced them into a slide show of the tapes in the order of what happened before copying it all onto one disc. Which took almost five minutes. Examining the disc just to make sure it didn't have many noticeable mistakes... She walked off to find Ms.Rose.

Sarisha was up, at the loccers, changed, and ready just behind Sirin. She liked the room they were in. A devious smile creeped across her face, but it dissapeared when Sirin started to randomly kick things. She was just glad to get away from that creepy guy. ~ Ryu watched her run off and then her and others pass him again. 'What are they doing?' He thought. Slowly, he returned to the gym.

Sirin's crazy energy level continued to grow. She tried to keep still, but as a result she started shaking noticeably. Sirin's left eye twitched and she finally let some energy out by screaming, Hey, hurry up over there! She paced around the room and tapped her foot but the wait still felt like forever.

Edited by Mousia

Lydia decided a peaceful approach of coming into Ms.Rose's room/office. She knocked on the door about a hundred times. And then she started wishing Ms.Rose had a door bell so she could have the fun of pressing it a lot. But moments after that thought she heard a groan. She up, Lydia happily thought.

Reina walked behind the others, happy that she was already dressed. When she entered the room she leaned against the wall and examined the equipment. She hoped she could do well on these. She hoped she could do well on anything, actually.

Ms. Rose groaned and sat up in her chair that had been reclined. She got up and fixed her vibrant hair before coming to the door and opening it. She looked expectantly at Lynda. Her eyes were dark with fatigue.

Sirin turned. She saw that everyone who was coming was there. She said, Alright, let's get started. Come at me, both of you. The walls, floors, and even ceilings were padded to prevent injury as much as possible.

Reina frowned. She had the feeling that she was going to be thrown in to a wall or something. Surely the two of them could help distract Sirin if she was fighting both of them. Reina skirted around the edge of the gym so she wasn't directly in front of Sirin. [Opponent first, you respond.] that was the only way she knew how to fight. It was probably the easiest way as well. If you were being attacked, you could dodge and deflect, dodge and deflect. Otherwise you had to have a lot of brute force, good timing, and knowhow. She stayed on her toes, hoping that someone else would make a move.

Sirin turned to follow Reina with her eyes, but had her back towards Sarisha. Her body language showed that she was ready to fight. She looked as if she possessed a lot of strength, more than before, but she also retained a regal appearance.

Her feet had only ankle-high socks covering them and her hands were wrapped for bracing, but had nothing on them otherwise. Another dripple of sweat came down the side of her face agonizingly slowly.

She was aware of the technique Reina was using. Sirin was not particularly fond of it; where was the fun in it? The obnoxiously bright lights were blinding but seemed to illuminate nothing. The door closed automatically, though there had been no door there earlier: it must have been a sliding door, previously concealed in the wall.

The room was hot, which made Sirin sweat even more. Another dribble of sweat caught up to the first and they joined together, forming one big drop of sweat.

Lydia ignored Ms.Rose's tried expression and beamed before saying,"I've got a disk of proof of a prank played by Sirin." She waved it in front of Ms Rose in a gesture that would suggest MsRose to pick the disc up and watch it.

Why should I care? I mean, um... is this so very important? If you had a commitment that she hindered I will talk to the persons invovled and explain it. You wont get in any trouble as long as it wasn't your fault. But I don't need proof, I believe you. Ms. Rose said monotonously.

(I am gonna edit the OP...please check it.)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha was excited to fight, but was taught to believe in a fair one. Sirin turned her back to Sarisha, so she wasn't going to attack her. Instead, she steped back and let Reina fight her. Although, she did seem to be only useing the defence tactic. Eventually, Sirin would be after an actual fight and she would get her chance. For now, though, she would remain honorable.

(Why do you want Sarisha to fight? She was taught to fight through ANY pain. You could break her leg and she'd still kick you with it. tongue.gif )

(Well...um...that's a skill that Sirin will find when testing them)

Sirin was surprised that Sarisha wasn't attacking her. She waited for a long time before swiftly jumping into a crouch and swinging her leg around in an attempt to trip both of them at once. She couldn't see what the outcome was because right after she finished the attack she sprang up and turned in a backflip, landing near the door. She smiled and waved. Even in battle, Sirin was not one to forget her humor.

Sarisha noticed that Sirin was trying to trip her as well as the other "student". She did a backward handspring and landed in a crouch. She waved. She smiled. 'What the-' She thought. She stood and walked over to Reina. "Could I have a turn?" She asked mischivously. (

Sirin could see Sarisha's confusion and she grinned even more. She tied up her hair as she waited for her team mates to make a move. She stormy grey eyes sparkled with excitement. Her manic stage had gone and all she felt was pure adrenalin. She wiped away her sweat with the back of hand and kept on waiting.

((I did not know that we were that close))

Sarisha, that kid! Why didn't she take her free chance? As Sirin turned to trip them Reina jumped backwards, loosing her footing and barely catching herself on the wall. Sirin taunted them from the door. Scott barked, though the sound was caught up in the padding. Sarisha asked if she could have a 'go at Sirin. "Yeah, just don't forget that we both can attack in a real fight." Reina circled over to another wall, to give Sarisha room.

Sarisha glared into Reina's eyes. "But that is not honorable." She spoke firmly. Sarisha walked over and stopped about twofeet away from Sirin. "What is the purpose of this excersize? " she asked. She was ready for any attack, although she didn't show it. She waited to see if her distraction would work.

Sirin was silent. Her smiled had vanished at Sarisha's question. Her eyes were stern, indicating that no answers would be given. Sirin was a little annoyed that Sarisha hadn't paid attention before, when she had told them the purpose of the activity. She crossed her arms and looked away.

(Seeing what their skills are.)

(She was listening, it was a distraction.)

While her distraction failed, she had a plan. Sarisha jumped foreward, shoulder first, and tried to slam Sirin into the wall. ~ Ryu found himself a comfy spot to watch the 'practice' session that was going on. 'Hmm. Two on one. Those two girls are going to lose big time vetsus Sirin.' He thought.

Lydia stared blankly at Ms.Rose,"But-But-but.." She stammered do to habit as she felt her legs lock. She hated some good quality of work to go to waste... She decided to walk pass, in which instead of walking..even though she tried to... she kind of stopped, and slide the disc into Ms.Rose's t.v set. In which she did before the thoughts of how Ms.Rose would react came to her.

Scott ran after Sarisha and tried to his bit to 'help' in the struggle. He grabbed on to Sirin's pant leg with his teeth and pulled as hard as he could. He was a small dog, so hard wasn't a great amount. Reina whistled a single sharp note. "Come here Scott, and don't tear up her leg." Scott continued tugging, being more gentle with the cloth but not letting go.

Sirin pulled herself away from Sarisha so that Sarisha slammed into the wall and Sirin was pretty safe. She smiled when she felt Scott pulling on her pant leg. She knelt down to pet him and cooed at the small dog. When she finally pulled away, some parts of her shirt and pants had fur on them from Scott.