Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Sarisha sighed heavily and removed her knee-high boots. She then whirled around and ained for Ms. Rose's side. 'Kidney shot.' She thought as she swung.

Ryu pushed some objects in front of the desk where Lyndia was hidden. Hopefully that would help hide her. Ryu moved the last object, swung open the door, and hoped that his plan would work.

((So I thought I would tell you guys that I am in colorado for vacation. I havn't had access to a computer so I didn't get to tell you. We think I'll be back some time in August. Don't get too far without me!

Sending my regards,

ArchiosLukos))

Sirin pointed her gun straight ar Ryu. Don't move a muscle, kid. she sneered. Her face was red with anger and her forehead dribbled with sweat. She was practically shaking with rage. Sirin was so mad that she didn't even think of Lydia.

Ms. Rose tried to dodge, but moved too slowly and groaned in pain. She tried to swing a punch at Sarisha in the stomach. She hoped that the impact wouldn't hurt her hand too much, because she had recently broken it. She knew that she didn't possess much force, but she could withstand a lot of pain, so she at least had a chance to win. The woman clenched her teeth in anticipation.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh... Lydia thought as Sirin approached Ryu. Frozen in her own hiding place, Lydia held onto one of the desk legs for dear life.

Ryu didn't move, he only smirked. "Yyyeeeeesssss???" He spoke annoyingly. 'One: She's not allowed to shoot a rooky.' He thought. 'Two: She shouldn't have any bullets left if I counted right.'

Sarisha was happy that her hit landed, but didn't lose focus. She hit Ms. Rose's punch toward Ms. Rose's face and then sent in a hook of her own after it.

Sirin grinned right back at Ryu. 'That idiot rookie wont even see it coming,' she thought. 'There's more than one way to skin a cat,' she continued. Sirin stared at her straight in the face. Last chance, guys! Sirin shouted at both Ryu and Lydia.

Ms. Rose grunted with pain, but didn't give up. She ducked down and stuck her leg out, turning around in a long kick with every intention to trip the rookie. She then jumped up and took a few steps back. She hoped that her attack had worked, because in her haste, she had forgotten to look back at Sarisha until after the fact.

"Gah!" Would be what Lydia would say to that if she wasn't frozen in place, watching these events go. Meep, She thought as shivers ran down her back.

Ryu conti ued smiling at Sirin. "You can yell all you like. She can't hear you now." He lied. "She's gone through the vent so now you can't get to her."

Sarisha fell to the floor, but by her own accord. She scissor kicked at Ms. Rose, attempting to take her to the ground.

Edited by Quhanta

Sirin kept grinning. That's a lie and you know it. I would have heard it if she had gone through the vents. Plus, I know that she's under that desk with the file cabinet blocking the opening. Now, get out of this damned building before I kick you both out of the agency. (sorry for strong language.)

Ms. Rose fell too. She landed on the hard ground with a 'plop' as her skin slapped against the surface. She crawled over to Sarisha and pulled her hair, hard. She was careful to stay out of the girl's reach. Ms. Rose was curious to see how Sarisha would react.

Edited by Mousia

For some reason, the only thing Lydia could think about was the fact that Sirin used a bad word. Bad word bad word bad word... She thought. Eventually her thoughts began poking that word, making fun of it. Yup, she thought she was drunk.

(Who thought who was drunk?)

(Sirin is the kind of person who uses those words...sorry.)

Ryu had hoped that Sirin would fall for the ploy, but no such luck. "Why were you following Lynda?" Ryu asked. 'If I can get her talking, she might calm down... Or shoot me.' He thought. 'Let's hope for the best.'

(She touched the hair AGAIN!?!?!? lol)

Sarisha was still annoyed at Ms. Rose from the previous training round and the last time she had grabbed her hair. Ms. Rose had pulled her hair now. She was MAD. She slammed her elbow back toward Ms. Rose's head.

Sirin narrowed her eyes. Are you kidding? What kind of stupid question is that? You know, kid, I'd shoot you, but then I'd have to explain it to your family... she trailed off. Sirin took a few steps towards Ryu and whispered in his ear, Don't test me, I can do much worse than to shoot you.

Ms. Rose was far away enough from Sarisha that she didn't get hit, but she got so surprised by the attack that she released Sarisha's hair. She stumbled back a few paces before tripping and falling to the ground. She schooched farther away from Sarisha until her back up against the wall. Ms. Rose tried to get up, but fell as soon as she did. She was stuck.

"I don't have a family that loves me so take the shot." Ryu said daringly. 'Holy censorkip.gif, I better have counted right!' He thought to himself.

Sarisha jumped up into a squatting position and lunged toward Ms. Rose.

Ms. Rose evaded the majority of the attack, but Sarisha still caught her foot. Ms. Rose struggled to stand up. When she did, she pressed a red button on the wall.

Congratulations! You have passed the second test: battle skills. Please return your equipment to the center of the floor and stand in a corner. the machined congradulated Sarisha again.

---

Sirin rolled her eyes at Ryu's defiance. She wasn't sure she wanted to mess with this kid, he was innocent. Still, she had to act. So Sirin took out the magazine in her gun and attempted to hit Ryu on the back of the head in an attempt to knock him unconscious.

Edited by Mousia

Closing her eyes, Lydia thought,This is not going to be a blood bath, this is not going to be a blood bath... Continuely before she fainted herself.

Ryu ducked and avoided being hit in the head. Unfortunately, it caught his arm and he was now bleeding. "What's the matter, can't shoot me?" He taunted stupidly.

Sarisha stood up and started walking over to Ms. Rose. She threw her helmet at her. "What the hell!?" She exclamed. "So, when does this 'test' end, exactly?"

Ms. Rose shrugged. They modified the test, so I don't know. she stated simply. She winced as the helmet hit her leg and bounced off. There would be a bruise there in the morning. Ms. Rose took of her own equipment and then proceeded to swear mentally over her soon-to-be bruise.

Sirin rolled her eyes. I can shoot you, but I wont. It getter too messy and complicated. Plus, there's an eleven-year-old in the room, idiot. she spat, her voice full of irritation. There was also another reason: she hated the guilty feeling afterwards. Yes, even Sirin was capable of feeling guilt.

(Omg, she is? tongue.gif )

Oh yay, Lydia thought before turning her attention back to Sirin and Ryu.

"So how long are we stuck in here!?" Sarisha yelled.

"So. You were hunting her down, why wouldn't you want to make an example of me. Besides, you don't have to kill me." Ryu spoke casually. 'It doesn't have any bullets.' He thought. 'That's why she doesnt want to shoot.

(Yes, she can feel guilt! *gasp*)

(No, she has one bullet, she just doesn't have enough money to buy a new magazine, nor is she humble enough to ask for one.)

Sirin grabbed Ryu roughly by the arm and shoved him out of the room, or at least attempted to. She was starting to get extremely angry at him. What a moron! He was openly insulting her! Worse, she had nothing to hold against him to defend herself! She just wanted to show that little punk what she was made of, but she knew she couldn't afford it.

Ms. Rose shrugged. Listen, I'm in the same situation as you. I have to...um...go somewhere tonight, so the longer I stay here, the worse off I am. she said to Sarisha as she leaned against a wall. Her face was calm and showed no emotion, but it was obvious that she was a bit frazzled inside. Ms. Rose knew that Sarisha was stronger than she was, which worried her a bit, but she did her best not to show it.

Ryu stood his ground. "I'll leave if you tell me why you want to hurt an 11 year old." He said firmly.

Sarisha was skeptical. "Oh yeah, where?" She questioned. 'She only wants to phase me.' She thought to herself.