Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Sirin followed close behind Lydia. She wasn't planning on letting her do whatever she wanted. The 11 year-old still needed accompaniment. She syncronized her pace with Lydia's.

Reina began to get a hang of all the basic activities. Actually, she was pretty good at them. Scott followed alongside her on each of the obstacles, barking encouragement. Balancing was pretty easy. She almost felt like she had wings to support her. She even got their suporvisor to compliment her once. This was great. She was told it would be a while before their little group could move on to climbing the small rock wall against one of the sides. Reina was so confident that she wanted to try it though.

Sarisha raised her eyebrows when Ms. Rose had yelled. 'At least she said something.' She thought. "So..." She began. "Where are all the cameras? This has got to be an intarrogation room or something?" She examined the room, but not for cameras, but for an escape route. Any escape route would be great right now.

Two could play at that game, She thought and turned to the girls' bathroom and went into a stall.

Ms. Rose just shook her head. Her hair that usually glinted in light lost its luster and was a dull orange color in the gloom. Her eyes were sullen and blank and her face was pale with the blood drained out of it. Ms. Rose watched an annoyingly loud fly to pass the time.

Sirin went into the girl's bathroom after Lydia and leaned on her stall. Knock when you are finished. She knew that the stall door and walls went all the way up to an inch below the ceiling and went down to an inch above the floor, so Lydia had no chance of escaping without knocking. She grinned as she waited.

Edited by Mousia

((I feel like we have driven ourselves in to a wall and are proceeding to a corner))

Digging into her jean pocket, Lydia found the screw driver she used earlier today. Her dad asked her to help him with the new vents and she'd forgotten to give it back. I'm so glad I'm a little forgetful, She thought before she started looking for a thin part in the walls and stall. She was thinking to, with the screw driver, try to break the walls and her stall with her dad's screw driver.

Reina was getting bored very quickly. Yes she could do some jumps and skips around the room, but there wasn't really much challenge. They hadn't pushed her to the limit yet. Next time, that rock wall was hers. Reina wiped sweat off her face and swung the towel over her shoulder. She realized, [i reaaaaly have to go to the bathroom.] Reina hurried in to see Sirin stalking an occupied stall when there were half-a-dozen others open. "There are other stalls." she said teasingly, going two doors down. Reina locked the door behind her and did buisness. She heard a curious noise from that occupied stall. [ok, that's just too weird...] Scott was sitting patiently outside, begging Sirin for attention. From the very VERY limited view of the other stall, she couldn't see shoes or a shadow. Granted, there wasn't a great deal of lighting in the stalls. There was a smell of conspiracy in the air.

Sarisha leaned forward to face Ms. Rose. "Two can play the quiet game." She said quietly, but so that she could hear her. Sarisha stared into her vacant expression.

(I don't know what else to put. Can she do something maybe?)

Sarisha leaned back in her chair impatiently. She didn't break eye contact, though.

(Hello all,

I am so sincerely sorry for being inactive for all this time! I have had not internet access until now and it seems I have lagged so much farther behind than I thought I would have because i was under the impression that my internet access would be restored a long time ago. I am going to resume Role-Playing now, but please know that I am so sorry for all the trouble I have caused you all.)

Ms. Rose didn't speak for a long time. Are you angry, enraged, or mad? She had a smug smiled on her face and her arms were still crossed. She turned to face Sarisha as she bit down on a piece of gum that she had just unwrapped. The woman chewed loudly, as if daring Sarisha to do something about it.

Sirin smiled at the dog running around at her feet but did nothing more to try and interact with said dog. She heard a strage scraping noise coming from Lydia's stall and sighed. If you wanted to go to the Workshop to use your screwdriver you could have just asked where it was, you know! Sirin said at Lydia, guessing the tool by the sound it made. She knew the vents would yield no escape due to the sound of bending metal but she could help but feel worried.

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha continued staring at Ms. Rose. "Nope." She said, clearly, and with a jagged edge. The gum didn't bother her and she knew that she could go a vety long time without blinking.

Once she was done, Reina pressed her face against the back of the stall. She could now see someone. Sirisn said that she could hear a screwdriver. Really now? An escape attempt by whoever it was, in a bathroom, to get away from Sirin. There was some sort of vent and there could possibly be a screwdriver involved. She flushed and came out, going to wash her hands at the sink. "Sirin, right?" she asked. "Can you tell me what's going on here? Who's in the stall and why are they using a screwdriver in there?" She motioned with her head to the stall for clarification. Scott came over noisily and leaned against Reina's leg. She inserted her hands in a drier only like one she had seen at the mall. It supposedly worked in less than 5 seconds. Once she was done, Reina leaned against the wall and looked at Sirin inquisitively.

Lydia kept banging the screw driver as the others talked. I hope that the files for the footage aren't going to be deleted. She thought momentarily before banging harder. Lydia wasn't the strongest person ever, and she knew that but that wouldn't stop her from making a fool out of herself. It's to late to back down now, She thought with an extra boost as an image of what her face would probaly look like after she'd give up and unlock the door. Red isn't really my color, She thought.

Sirin rolled her eyes as the banging increasingly became louder. Eh, Lydia is tryin' to get out 'cause I found her eavesdropping and so I followed her and now we're here. she shrugged. Eleven-year-olds would be eleven-year-olds, right? You wont get in trouble if you come out now...last chance...I'm comin' in at the count of three. 1... She called to Lydia. 2... Sirin sighed deeply as she readied herself to break into the stall.

Panic time! Lydia thought and began to get ready to sprint. I'm so glad I'm super skinny, She thought before the door opened at Sirin's count of one. In which she slipped past Sirin. Though, literally, she slipped into the hallway since the floor was a little wet.

(xd.png that was funny.)

Sirin didn't pursue Lydia. Instead, she just pulled the fire alarm. It blared loudly as she calmly walked out of the bathroom with a grin on her face. Many new agents panicked and ran while screaming. It was understandable, fires were often attacks by terrorists or lunatics.

Ms. Rose didn't budge at the alarm. She just grinned. That will change. she said. The woman waited for Sarisha's response, this could be interesting.

Gah, Lydia immediately thought right when the fire alarm buzzed off. She jumped up and thought after starting to run carefully on the wet floor,I'd better hurry unless I'm going to they that tape toast. Of course, she didn't want to get toast herself either as well.

Sarisha regestered and ignored the alarm that was blaring throughout the room and probably the whole building. "Really?" She spoke with false interest. She leaned in closer to Ms. Rose and spoke omonously. "And why would you want to make me angry, enraged, or mad? If you know so much about me, you know that that would be a very bad idea." She smirked mischeviously and remained leaned in.

Ryu was startled by the alarm and tried to follow suit in the emergency evacuation plan. Unfortunately, that plan was screaming and running randomly and he felt like living through the day. From the corner of his eye, he saw Lyndia running in the oposite direction than everyone else. 'Fleeing the scene, eh? I don't think so.' He ran down a different hallway that would head her off, if he could push through all the agents. Ryu really wanted to know what was going on.

Sirin followed Lydia and now Ryu as the agents around her parted, even in their panic. She knew she was only respected like this because of her close friendship with Ms. Rose, otherwise she would have had to push through and risk missing Lydia. She only saw brief glimpses of the girl and the boy who was apparently following her. She would now have to bust them both. 'Great, just great,' she thought.

Ms. Rose rolled her eyes. the computers embedded in the building thought that the two were trapped in the room - which was true, in a manner of speaking - and put on the sprinklers. Just wondering...I wasn't trying to make you angry. Ms. Rose retorted. She cleared her throat, as if telling Sarisha to get back and implying her growing annoyance with the girl.