Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Pressing play and turning the tv on, Lydia moved away from the screen. Crossing her fingers that Ms.Rose wasn't mad at her sudden march in, she watched the screen.

Ms. Rose watched the TV screen. She was slightly pleased that Lynda had the guts to barge in against orders. She wasn't planning to do anything about Lynda's claim, if she did, Sirin would be constantly in trouble. As the video ended she just smiled.

Sarisha outstreched her arm so that she didn't get hurt. While Sirin was distracted with the dog, she swung her leg for an up kick. If it landed, it would hit her in the stomach. 'It's not dishonorable if your apponent gets cockey and turnes around... Is it?' She thought. ~ Ryu wasn't surprised that Sarisha had missed. It's Sirin.

Sirin got up just as Sarisha's leg swung up at her, it hit and made her double over. She recovered quickly, however and she got away. Her angle showed her that Ryu was watching but she didn't react. She ran at the wall and at the last second, she grabbed onto two handles on the mats and jumped up and grabbed some handles on the ceiling. She swung by them, one by one and hung, smiling.

Lydia looked down, unnoticing Ms.Rose's grin, and decided to excuse herself to somewhere uninhabited... Prephas under one of the stairs? She thought, In maybe under some boxes? Turning to leave, she sighed, and started to walked out of the room.

Ms. Rose watched Lynda. Her smile had faded as the door closed behind the girl. She sat down in her chair and kept replaying the video. She wondered where Lynda was headed.

Reina has a quizzical look on her face. Sirin was in shape, really in shape. Scott stared up at her, smiling in a doggish way. He ran back over to Reina, who kneeled down to pet him. However, she was perfectly aware of Sirin overhead. This wasn't as bad as she expected. She had been thinking Sirin was going to whoop their behinds from the start. However, she seemed to have her human error. Scott was admittedly adorable.

On Lydia's way she saw Sirin and Sarisha, and the others. Having still been unnoticed since they were in combat, she tip toed Ryu was watching. Spotting a couch, she dove under and started to watch the fight.

Sirin eyes boring into her. Her ears grew red with embarrassment. She dangled for a while before using her own body weight to swing her lower body up to hook onto handles so she was secure. Once she trusted her foothold, she let her hands go and she hung upside-down.

(I'll BRB)

Lydia watched, her eyes bouncing back and forth as they were fighting. To her, they were moving so much that they might as well be running in circles. Yup, now she was dizzy just from watching them.

Perfect, Sarisha thought as the swing landed. Following Sirin somewhat, she jumped and grabbed two handles and flipped herself up into the same position as Sirin. Faving her, Sarisha swung a few distracting jabbs and then a right hook, useing her hips for the swing as much as possable. ~ Ryu faced the girl who entered. It was Lyndia. "Who do you think will win?" He asked, turning back around to watch.

Sirin grinned mischievously. She swung back at every hit like a person on the trapeze at the circus. She finally gave one last heave and flipped continuously in the air until she landed in a crouched position with one leg extended and the other bent so that she wad in very close austere with the floor mat. Afterwards, Sirin stood up and leaned on a wall. She was acting mostly on her defends for a good reason - she would not break their bones in a first test...that had gotten her in a lot of trouble previously.

(Am I even hurting her?)

Sarisha came down from the celing as well, but aimed herself, legs first, toward Sirin. She kept her feet flat and her knees bent slightly. ~ Ryu sat down on the couch next to Lyndia. He waited for her to respond.

Sirin saw Sarisha falling down towards her, but couldn't move in time. Her opponent crashed down on her legs because Sirin had made an attempt to dive out of the way. She clenched her teeth in pain. She dragged herself away and jumped up. She resisted her crazy urge to wring Sarisha's neck right then and there. Sirin just picked the girl up by the collar of her shirt and made an immensely strong motion with her arm that cast Sarisha to the side. She was seething with rage but hid it. Rage and battle were not good together for her.

(I'm sure she's radiating pain, but trying to dodge.)

Sarisha did a backward handspring away from Sirin. ' She's getting mad.' She thought happily. 'If she gets really mad, she'll lose control and be easy to beat.' Sarisha ran forward and jumped toward Sirin. She turned into a side, flip kick, and if it hit, it would nail her hard.

Sirin leaned back to avoid the kick, which took away most of the pain from the blow. She swung out her leg, intending it to trip Sarisha. She backfliped towards the wall again. She kept her cool, mostly.

Sirin had kicked her arm, when trying to trip her, which sent her to do a faceplant on the ground. 'Urgh!' She thought. 'Going...to...kill...' She kept her anger inside and appeared calm. Sarisha jumped toward Sirin, but not for her exactly. She grabbed her legs and tried to make her fall over.

Sirin grabbed onto the handles on the wall to keep herself steady. She twisted her body to wrench herself free. Her body ached now and she grew tired of it. Alright...scrimmage over! This is going nowhere. Sirin shook Reina's hand and Sarisha's, but as she shook Sarisha's hand she whispered, Meet me at Ms. Rose's office when you are done changing.

Sirin rushed out of the gym and changed speedily, as usual. She hurried up to Ms. Rose's office and waited there without explaination.

Lydia replied,"No one, as far as I can see..." She let her thoughts wander, Where is Sirin going Lydia had to find out, so, she crawled out from behind the couch and skipped off to where Sirin seemed to be heading.

"What the hell?" She whispered, more so to herself. Sarisha changed quickly and ran after Sirin. When she lost her, she just sprinted to Ms. Rose's office. When she was closing in, Sarisha slowed to a walk. ~ Ryu jumped up and ran to change. He wanted to follow Sarisha, but not have her smell him from down the hall. He ran out of the changing room, but apparently, not all girls changed slowly. He now had no idea where she went.

Leaning in the shadows to conceal herself, Lydia watched as Sarisha opened the door to go in. Frowning at the sight of Sirin when the door opened, she slunked even more into the shadows.

(Slunked? xd.png)

Sirin was leaning on Ms. Rose's desk with her arms crossed. She had a stern look on her face. I have had a chance to evaluate you, even in such a short time. I have much to tell and you have much to hear. Sirin spoke grimly. She just waited for Aarisha's response as she thought. It was just them in the room, Ms. Rose had gone somewhere else at Sirin's request.

(Aarisha? smile.gif )

Sarisha strode in and closed the door behind her. "Wasn't the evaluation for Reina and her... dog as well?" She smirked. "Why is it just me here?" She sat down on the floor, by the door, and crossed her legs samurai style. "Oh well. Talk."

(Typo...I meant Sarisha...but you knew that, I hope xd.png)

Sirin nodded. I will speak to you both individually. But, for you, I will skip my manditory speech. Let us get to the point. You have many skills, but you like to think you have seen everything, yes? This habit will change. Sirin spoke, but a strange accent came through. It was brazillian. One would think someone from Brazil would have a tan, but, strangely, she didn't. Very odd, indeed.

"I've seen many things, but no not everything. I know that." She stood up. "Nice brazillian accent, though. I do know a lot about those." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "Is that it? Don't be a so-called know-it-all."