Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Sirin shook her head in an exasperated fashion. I don't want to hurt her. I want to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, is all. Sadly, she already has. Oh well, I guess. she replied, her voice getting softer as she went on, fading to a mumble by the end.

Ms. Rose started to break a sweat. She didn't want to tell a Rookie about her personal life! Well, I have a...um..., she pulled on the collar of her shirt. I have to...um...meet someone tonight. You know, at a restaurant..., Ms. Rose stumbled on her words, pausing every so often, nervously. She hoped that more explanation wasn't going to be asked of her, because the rest would be her business.

Ryu saw how she was losing her rage. 'Please work.' He thought to himself. "Then just put the gun away and everything'll be cool." He spoke calmly and with his arms extended to show that he didn't mean any harm.

Sarisha looked at Ms. Rose with a confused/amused look. "You have a date?" She expressed. "Wow." She stated flatly. "Good for you." She said genuinly, by mistake.

Sirin sighed in an attempt to calm herself. She breathed uneasily for a while before speaking. Please...just go. she said quietly. Her voice was almost sweet, but had a bit of aggravation in it. Her face was darkened with shadows as her it was turned down.

Ms. Rose let out a sigh of relief. Her cheeks went rosy a bit with embarrassment afterwards. She smiled faintly and shyly. Thanks...I guess. she said quietly, almost in a whisper. Ms. Rose suddenly hoped that her date would go well, though she usually didn't get her wish.

"I can't, in good concence, do that, Sirin." His voice remained calm, but with a twinge of worry. "If you put the gun down, we can all sit down and talk, okay?" Ryu hoped that she would listen and not try to strangle Lyndia.

Sarisha looked away from Ms. Rose and kicked the wall. "What's next!?" She yelled. "Huh? What is it?" She was morso talking to the cameras, but wouldn't mind if Ms. Rose would answer her.

Edited by Quhanta

(Sirin is so going to strangle Lydia xd.png )

"Eep. Eep Eep..." Lydia whisphered, with a sudden, but strong, urge to bite her nails a little or pull out her hair. Both which were long gone habits... Well, besides the hair one. But she was still working on it, she was determined not to go bald.

Sirin was getting more and more frustrated. How dare that stupid rookie speak to her like that? How dare he try and bend her wishes? No, it wouldn't happen! She wasn't going to be putty in the hands of...of...someone else! Not again, not again. Sirin clentched her teeth to keep from yelling out and managed to stay silent. Still, she was shaking and seething with rage.

Ms. Rose almost jumped at Sarisha's sudden outburst. She stayed quiet and clentched her teeth to keep from biting her nails. No, she wouldn't show weakness. She would stay strong. Strong and silent. Strong and silent. She kept trying to calm herself by repeating that phrase over and over in her mind. Finally, the door slid open and Ms. Rose was so relieved that she almost couldn't move. After a few seconds, though, Ms. Rose strutted out of the room proudly. She had done it! She had survived! After a few seconds of self congradulation, Ms. Rose made her way to her office and sat down in her chair. Finally, she could relax before her date. Glancing at her clock, she said to herself, Plenty of time. Plenty of ti- She jumped up and gathered her things, rushing out of the office. It was already 6:05 pm! Her date was at 7:00! Ms. Rose practically jumped into her car and threw her things inside. She sped away towards her house. She had to get ready.

She's going to explode, she's going to explode, she's going to... Lydia thought before deciding to do something rather stupid. She crawled out from behind the desk, stood up trembling, and started to walk. Which turned out to be more of a waddle, but she didn't care.

"Lyndia!" Ryu said in shock. He justt stood there.

As soon as the door opened, Sarisha whirled around and followed Ms. Rose out of the room. She went her own wat, off to the gym, when she noticed what time it was. '6:10?' She thought. 'I was supposed to be home at 5:00!' She continued her journey to the gym anyway. Maybe Sirin would be there and she could request that she stay in a dorm or something.

Sirin saw Lydia emerge from hiding. She shook her head sadly. You know what? I don't give a...um...darn. Just do whatever you want. I don't care! Just beware, you'll both be blacklisted tomorrow if you keep on annoying the crap out of me, she said, exasperated. Marching off, Sirin made her way to the gym to blow off steam. Those kids...those darned kids...

Ms. Rose changed into a fitted black dress and put on some makeup and some high heels. She grabbed a black purse and was on her way. She drove to the restaurant, arriving at around 6:15. Her date had text messaged her and requested that the date happen at 6:20. Ms. Rose was seated at a table and waited. Perhaps he arrived right on time instead of being early.

A little shocked as Sirin trudged out of the room, Lydia turned to Ryu. "I do not like Sirin," Before leaving the security camera room. She wanted to see what had happened in Ms.Rose's office, or might be still happening due to the fact that she hadn't check for a couple of minutes.

(Oh no! I thought she adored Sirin! xd.png)

Sirin trudged down to the gym and changed her clothes once she arrived in the Locker Room. Locking her locker after she had stuffed her clothes into it, Sirin walked out to the gym. She didn't even survey her surroundings to see if anyone else was there before hitting a punching bag mercilessly. After a while, her punches slowed and she plopped down where she stood. She stared straight ahead and after a while, she sighed. Sirin let her upper body fall too and she was basically laying down on the ground.

Ms. Rose waited. She waited and waited. Waited, waited, waited. She rested her head on her hand and sighed. Would you like some more wine, ma'am? a young waiter asked. Ms. Rose nodded glumly. The waiter rushed away and brought her another bottle within seconds. Ms. Rose watched as the waiter filled her glass again. She stared at the door as she emptied the wine glass. It still didn't numb the pain she felt.

Ryu watched Lyndia leave, totally missing what she had said. He, then, rushec over to the monaters to see where Sarisha was.

Sarisha watched Sirin beat up a punching bag and then eventually fall to the floor. 'Surves her right,' she thought, 'kidnapping me like that.' But Sarisha did feel a bit sorry for her. She walked through the loccer room and then left the building. She would have to walk home now.

(She didn't want to stay somewhere other than home?)

Sirin stared up at the ceiling and sighed. What was she doing? Showing weakness in public? No. Sirin was too proud for that. She was too proud in general. She stood up shakily and sighed. She wouldn't mourn for herself here. She changed back into her normal clothes and walked back up the stairs, staring at her own feet. When she emerged at the top of the staircase, she turned towards to the garage to drive home until she remembered that she had sold her car for the extra money. She turned and walked out the front door instead. At the bike rack, she saw her bike and unlocked it. Sirin strapped on her helmet and rode towards her apartment.

Ms. Rose waited until she was sure her date would not come. She got up and paid at the counter, leaving a small tip. After that, Ms. Rose left the restaurant, walking towards her car. She started up the compact vehicle and drove towards her house before realizing that she would not be able to cope with the disappointment alone. She turned the steering wheel and headed for Sirin's apartment building.

Lydia was walking down the halls. Tonight she was going to sleep here, like everytime she came. Which wasn't quiet as often as Sirin, Ryu, and other people. But her excuse that the government helped provide was that this was a wierd boarding school. That was free as long as she came. So that pretty much dose there suspiciousness of coming to some strange building almost everyday. Turning, Lydia saw her room and walked in. Everyone knew that this was her room, a bit bigger then your average closet. She kept all her things she needed here here, even when she wasn't planning on staying for the night. The door had a small, cheap label saying 'Lydia's Dorm/Office' Office was their excuse for letting the room/closet be all her's. With a bed that covered most of the side of the room (it was an averaged sized bed For her age), and little space to walk in. The door had a lock on it too.The other side was just a small desk which had many organised notes, a lap top she bought years ago, cards, a couple of books, pencils, and some electronics that she played around with. One example was a DS, another was a place for her tablet. And the rest of the room was just walking space, and that walking space was only the size of a regular welcome mat. Jumping onto her bed after closing the door, Lydia went to the edge of the bed which was right next to, if not swooshed, desk and set her tablet down. Locking the door, she leaned over to her computer and turned it on.

Sirin rolled near her apartment building and rolled her bike in the door. Her apartment was on the ground floor of the complex, so she didn't have to go far. She waved and nodded to the person behind the front desk and they nodded back. Sirin had lived in the same apartment building for so long that no one except her really knew how long it had been. She unlocked the door and rolled her bike inside and leaned it against the wall of her entry hallway. Sirin then proceeded to stuff her keys back into her pocket and flop down onto the couch. She turned on the TV with her remote control and kicked her feet up onto the couch. She lazily watched the news and half-listened to their stupid stories.

Ms. Rose finally reached the complex and drove into the large garage for guests and residents. She parked near the entrance/exit of the garage and turned the key to shut off her car. After a few minutes of thought, she finally opened the car door and came out. Ms. Rose slammed the car door and locked up her car and followed those actions by clink-clanking out of the dirty garage. The young woman pushed open the door of the building and the person at the front desk perked up and waved. Ms. Rose smiled weakly and proceeded to walk to Sirin's apartment. Before ringing the doorbell, she hesitated. Maybe coming her wasn't the best idea. Oh well, she had no one better to talk to. Sirin was one of her best friends. She had no choice but to ring the doorbell, so she did. Ms. Rose waited at the door nervously.

Sirin heard to doorbell and quickly rose, turning off her TV with the remote as she went. Sirin tossed the remote back onto her brownish couch she shuffled to answer the door. When she unlocked the door and it swung open, she saw Ms. Rose. Oh no...he stood you up? Sirin asked. She knew it was what had happen for her to be all the way out here in so little time.

Ms. Rose nodded and sniffled. She had her little purse clutched in her hand and her eye makeup was just starting to smear as she cried.

Sirin motioned for Ms. Rose to enter, knowing what was going to happen after she entered.

Ms. Rose stepped in and walked past Sirin's bike on her way to the living room. She stood awkwardly next to the couch and look back at Sirin often.

Sirin closed the door behind her boss and friend. Sirin hesitated a bit before turning and walking back towards her living room.

(She wasn't really going to pester someone while they were down and kicked. She's not totally evil.)

Ryu noticed that Sarisha had left the building and he would have to wait until tomorrow to talk to her again. He sighed and walked down to the enterance/exit. He walked out of the building and waited for the late bus to arrive.

Sarisha had ran as fast as she could to the futhest parts of town. She, then, walked along a narrow road, just outside of town. There were nothing but trees for about 20 minutes and then a small house appeared on the left side of the road. She ran to the door and opened it slowly. A bony hand grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. "What the hell is wrong with you?! It's 7:30!" Screeched a woman's voice.

Pulling the DS (Which was a 3D DS) off of the desk, Lydia pressed the button for on. Looking through her games, she picked out a Pokemon game and inserted it. That was when her tablet lit up. Lydia picked up her tablet and it was reminding her that it had some new footage from the security cameras in Mrs. Rose's office. Nothing out o the ordinary, nobody had entered, Lydia realised as she watched the tape. Her tablet still had the connection to main security camera, so Lydia decided to try to decode the rest of the cameras before she went to bed. She decoded four others before she went to sleep.

(I'm going on a trip first thing tommorow (Saturday)! I will mostly be camping, but I will stay at three different hotels three different nights. I know one doesn't have wifi, but I don't know about the other two. I will be back from this trip sometime on Sunday (about in nine or eight days). I have some more info on my profile if you guys want to read it.)

((I am back. I don't suppose anyone could post or PM me a racap?))

(Everyone pretty much just went home for the day.)

(Sure.)

-The Next Morning-

Sirin woke up groggily and poured herself some cereal after brushing her teeth and hair. Her and Ms. Rose had talked for hours and her friend had stayed until midnight. The young woman closed the cereal box and poured some milk into the same bowl. She was too tired to grab a spoon, so Sirin just drank her cereal and put the bowl into her sink. She would wash it after work. The agent put on her flat boots and helmet, then proceeded to wheel her bike out of the apartment and lock her door. Waving carelessly to the person at the front desk, she made her way out of the building. Sirin mounted her bike and rode off towards the coffee shop before work.

Ms. Rose woke up and brushed her teeth and completing her morning routine. She pulled on a blouse and dress pants and slipped on a pair of neutral flats. She would go to work like the day prior had never happened. Yep. Defiantly. Her fox-red hair was up in a bun and her makeup was plain. She would go to work like any other working American. Nothing interesting would happen. Nothing. It would be routine. The woman tried to reassure herself about her day, though she wasn't even sure what would happen. How could she be?

Ryu quicklly grabbed a pice of toast on his way out the door. He caught the bus just in time. He sat with some of his friends as the bus drove off to finnish the route to school.

Sarisha ran, quickly, away formher house and back into city limits. Once there, she headed for the agentcy, rather than school.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Reina pulled her pillow over her head, which did nothing to muffle the sound. Scott ran from the foot of the bed to where her head was and began tugging at the pillow. "Scott... Just, turn or stop... Unnnnnmng." Scott plowed under the barrier and licked her face. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! "Fine!" she grabbed for her alarm clock. Now in her reach, it was easy to hammer the snooze button. She dragged herself out of bed with Scott energetically following her. She carefully combed back her hair, brushed her teeth, and splashed a bit of water on her face. She was wearing nearly identical clothes to yesterday. It was a yellow turtleneck with jeans. She kept her favorite accessories, the plaid scarf, and hat. Reina grabbed a banana and scarfed it down as fast as possible. She also grabbed some cold chicken from the fridge and tossed it on the floor to her little dog. She grabbed her messenger bag, stuffed her gun, tablet, phone, and a few granola bars. She then proceeded to unlock her bike and ride to work with Scott in tow.

Lydia was already reading in her bed. For her age, Lydia was quiet the morning person and would spending hours until it was eight o'clock reading and playing on her electronics. Then she would walk to school, which Lydia should do in about ten minutes. School, Lydia though, and might as well groaned. She liked school and all for many tikes she found herself wanting not to go on certain days. She had resolved a couple of weeks ago a plan that would get her out of school for the rest of the day. She planned on keeping her perfect non-absences record since third grade, which was when she became aware of this. Grabbing some green with orange chunks baby food can, Lydia slipped it into her pocket and opening her door to go to school.

Ryu sat down in his first period class room. He waited for the bell to ring as he thought about the strange new girl that he met at the agency. 'She looks about my age.' He thought. 'Man she's got a temper.' He smiled in spite of himself at the thought of what she might do if she exploded in school or at work.

Sarisha ran up the stairs, quickly. She, then, bolted to Ms. Rose's office. She wore another set of the same cloths that she wore yesterday. Today, though, she wore a pair of large sunglassed that made it nearly impossable to see her eyes and around her cheek bones and eyebrows. She checked the door and found it locked, so she slid down the door and sat there, on the floor, waiting for Ms. Rose to arrive at her office.