TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Don't forget that it's always announced when it's a limited release, people :3 You'll have plenty of time to catch/trade/be gifted even if you're having trouble now!

caught another on the 40 min mark man they are gone quick... smile.gif

Yay! One of the eggs scroll-locking me hatched! Now if only one more would as well, I'd have two spaces free for the next hour drop. *crosses fingers*

ETA: It hatched! Yes! Two free spaces to try catching two new eggs!

Edited by Sunrunner

I'm afraid to sleep because they may be impossible to catch tomorrow. xd.png

Exactly!

laugh.gif I'm glad that my first class is at 11am, but I'm worried about what time I will even have a chance to catch any this morning rolleyes.gif

Hi! This is my first time seeing a new breed release. How long are these going to be available for? Should I bother staying awake, or can I sleep? I have a term paper due soon, and I'd rather be able to put this on the backburner if I can get them later.

I know I shouldn't stay up trying to catch these, but I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be next to impossible, even if I weren't moving then xd.png

I just cant go to bed yet until I catch one more... even tho I have to work at 5am..

*pulls on official RED Team Snipers' hat*

It's time to go huntin' me some smelly dragons, mate.

Hi! This is my first time seeing a new breed release. How long are these going to be available for? Should I bother staying awake, or can I sleep? I have a term paper due soon, and I'd rather be able to put this on the backburner if I can get them later.

If they are rare as GW,it may hard to get it.Because it will be mixed with other eggs tomorrow.

Otherwise,it wil be easy to catch.

I don't think they will be rare.

Since these aren't holiday or limited release eggs, they'll be shuffled into the biome - Alpine, apparently - with all the regular eggs after its initial release, and you'll have as much chance to pick one up later as anyone else, so far as I can tell.

If they are rare as GW,it may hard to get it.Because it will be mixed with other eggs tomorrow.

Otherwise,it wil be easy to catch.

I don't think they will be rare.

Awesome. Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. laugh.gif

Off to sleep, then. Good luck hunting, everyone. smile.gif

How long are these going to be available for? Should I bother staying awake, or can I sleep? I have a term paper due soon, and I'd rather be able to put this on the backburner if I can get them later.

I'm sure they're permanent. You'll be able to catch them later on, but it'll probably be harder later on...

Don't forget that it's always announced when it's a limited release, people :3 You'll have plenty of time to catch/trade/be gifted even if you're having trouble now!

Bumped for truth. =U

Releases are always permanent, except Holiday dragons. The cave will drop only the new breed for one day, and then after that they'll be less common. You never know if they're going to be rare, though - most of my Legendary Trio and Purple Dinos I only got because I got them on the release day. I missed the Cheeses during their release and it took me forever to snag one.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Dawnwing

Thanks for the advice, everyone. biggrin.gif

Snagged two randomly. o_O NOW I'm going to bed.

AAAHHNEWDRAGONS!! But I need the eggs I have, so I got my pair. tongue.gif

Thanks to everyone who worked on this dragon!

*does the human dance from WoW behind his five new turpentine eggs* WELL IM EGG LOCKED NOW! not gonna hope for a female cause ill wind up jinxing it >.>

Edited by viper2003923

All right, got my two pair, and I'm scroll-locked 'til tomorrow, so that's it for me for now. Good luck to the rest of you, may you all catch a new pair with as little trouble! laugh.gif

MY GOD I ACTUALLY GRABBED 2! This is the first time I've ever accomplished something like this. AND they'll total 200 once they grow!

**wipes sweat** I snagged my 7 and I'm happily locked. smile.gif Good night and good luck everyone!

Yay, new release! Though I'm slightly intimidated by the description of refusals xd.png Can't wait to see what they look like

My goodness! What a surprise! Grabbed my four, did my influencing, and now I'm gonna incubate! Thanks TJ and the spriters involved! wub.gif