TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

From the sounds of it, they'll be hard to breed so I'm snagging as many as I can just to get them on my scroll. smile.gif Are they in all the biomes??

Is it unbreedable?

The description says they smell really bad 0.o and that other dragons will refuse to go near them maybe??

a bit THANK YOU to TJ and everyone who worked on these I bet they'll be fantastic!

No, not unbreedable, but the description makes it sound like the other dragons might not want anything to do with them. xd.png

Is it unbreedable?

well if i read the flavor text right, only turpentines will breed with turpentines

Edited by viper2003923

OMG! New release biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*Why must I be egglocked?? T-T*

Egg locked with 7 eggs! smile.gif Interesting breed name cant wait to see what the look Like! smile.gif Thank you TJ.

Hmm, looks familiar! Will have to grab one when mine grow up. ^^

Everyone is crowded into the alpine biome, so I assume that's where they're at. I just got here a minute or two ago myself...

The drops should either occur closer together or should drop longer. I swear the last drop only lasted 30 seconds. :wails:

Where are they dropping?

Alpine

5 mins an hour,maybe

Edited by Mercury

I'm afraid to sleep because they may be impossible to catch tomorrow. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

The hell with these 5 minute drops. By the time you click on one egg and get back, it's over. I'm just going to wait until the top of the hour to try and get some. And yeah, I'm afraid to go to sleep too, and wait until tomorrow. It's going to be a crazy house in here, and I want to be nice and locked before the real madness begins. lol

I'm afraid to sleep because they may be impossible to catch tomorrow. xd.png

ik what you mean xd.png i wanna try to egg lock myself on these guys, so i have a chance at a breeding pair >.>

I got one on the 25 mark and one on the 30 mark but they were in and out super fast.

... Well, I went to the Alpine and I refreshed once and they were all gone. D=

New releases are crazy.