TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

biggrin.gif I Love the color combo. Yay! New Dragon! laugh.gif

Can some of you guys who already have one go easy on the catching? I haven't gotten ANY OnO

I guess that would make sense since it's said that the other dragons keep refusing them... I guess they have to move from one biome to the other?

That sounds like a good explanation. xd.png

The hatchlings look interesting. I haven't decided whether I love them or not; although I certainly do like the idea and the name smile.gif Hopefully the gendered hatchlings and the adults will be even better smile.gif

Finally got my scroll full of new ones biggrin.gif Weird that they switched biomes! I was not expecting that and I was wondering why I hadn't seen any of them for like hours.

The fact that they are so long till they hatch is unusual for TJ, usually when he posts them they are almost ready to hatch.  I hope he does reduce their time till hatching, for right now as it stands my own will hatch before his do since mine are incubated.

I was surprised that they were released in the alpine, I was honestly expecting these to be a desert species, but I am happy they are released either way(yes, I recognize these).

They seem to have switched based on this post.

Because Nectaris then says this just after they switched:

Maybe he saw my post?  I finished these long before biomes were released, and I was too shy to contact TJ to say where I wanted them.

Yay! New dragon. I haven't been able to catch any until now. I finally got 3 xd.png

WB

@.@ I'm so glad I got mine a little while after the initial drop -happily pats 7 eggs-

Can't wait to hoard more >:D

ooh one of TJ's has gendered and grown wings biggrin.gif

I like the way the wing pattern echoes the pattern on the egg, pretty!

Edited by velvet_paw

Ah, the gendered hatchling is so cute.

Blergh, still none...and I have done all I can to make my laptop faster too. Hopefully, after about 7 hours trying to get one (it's very boring being in hospital lol) I might, just might have some success soon xd.png

I can't believe I didn't see this untill I noticed the strange eggs in AoND!! xP Gotta go get me some!

I hope they aren't picky breeders >.< Looks like they will be though and only breed amongst themselves.