TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I would rather them just be REALLY picky breeders than just breeding with each other. I would like them to breed with other breeds, in other words.

I would rather them just be REALLY picky breeders than just breeding with each other. I would like them to breed with other breeds, in other words.

Me too. I hope that's the case.

I'm taking a bet that they might be uncommons or possibly (my lower of the two bets) rares... I'm going with uncommons becuase they apparentaly (acording to DCW) they keep changing biomes, and plus if they are an only species breed, then that might make it a little harder as well.

Right now, they drop every five minutes from the desert biome.

.... EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!??!!??

I was checking every hour..................

Which biome are they in? I gotta get my hunt on!

Desert.

Yes, it's every five minutes, kiyye, along with the top of the hour drops, but the five minute drops tend to pass very quickly and if you blink you can miss them.

StarSea, they seem to now be just in the desert.

This morning I had an easy time catching. I can't catch atm, so I can't test any theories, but it may be due to internet connection if the drops are going blink-eye fast. Of course, it could of changed since this morning, but that's my 2 cents.

Edited by PieMaster

Yea... I just missed the five-minute drop even though I refreshed a millisecond after it turned 5:50

I kind of like the smell of turpentine... from a distance.... wacko.gif

Neat colors, can't wait to see the adults.

Nureyev, me too. I couldn't figure out why a house my family was looking to buy smelled odd, then I found out that they had just repainted the walls. xP I think I know what the adults will look like, but I can't remember!! Remember stupid photographic memory!

Aaaah I remember these guys!

Can't wait till they grow, they're lovely adults <3

Pretty, pretty gendered hatchies! Can't wait to see the adult sprites; the artist has done a wonderful job. smile.gif

Silly other breeds dropping in amongst the new ones... dry.gif

I managed to pick up the egg I clicked, but it wasn't a turpentine. rolleyes.gif

Aaaah got 5 turpentines from this drop! Best 've ever done on a new release xd.png

I'd best start getting ready for school then, and leave space for everyone else xd.png

Hoo boy! Since I didn't grab at all during the last release before the Valentines Day release (which I didn't even come on that day) I grabbed six of these eggs with no regrets during a clicking frenzy (I had about 100 windows open at once). <3 I can't wait for them to grow!

Aaaah got 5 turpentines from this drop! Best 've ever done on a new release xd.png

I'd best start getting ready for school then, and leave space for everyone else xd.png

Two from this drop!! YAY! Darn other drops... Made me have to give up my newest little red eggy in fear that if I didn't get at least two in this drop, I'd never get any. I picked up a spitfire amongst the others, and for a second, I thought there was another new egg TJ wasn't telling us about; I saw an electric egg and didn't recognize the description for a while. Well... I just hope that the new owner of the little red is happy, and that my two gender correctly and will breed for me!

*starts bouncing up and down* I wish I had more reds!! I wanna see the adults super soon!

I got my two sets of CBs~ Have fun catching them, everyone else.

Nuclear colors are nuclear.

Love the look on the hatchlings, I can't wait to see the Adults.

I love the winged hatchlings! Those colors are just gorgeous! Now I'm really excited to see the adults! smile.gif

Hatchlings! biggrin.gif I love these dragons already. Can't wait to see the adult sprites!

Still haven't been able to catch any... Today is my B'day and I thought I might be luckier, but still none.... sad.gif Will continue to stalk the cave...

Ooh yay, just logged in and hoping to catch some! Hopefully it won't be too difficult since the initial mass dropping period has ended. :s

Very interesting with the first post description of them. Is that a challenge or a warning about future breeding trials? Maybe they're the new 'metal'? =P

But woah, TJ's have hatched already? ._.

ETA: Missed them all in the last 5 minute drop. I think I mentally stumbled for like half a second when I saw the description for the first time. laugh.gif

Edited by Varekis