LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

When you go to the paint store, buy some bronze spray paint, then go to the trophy shop, buy a trophy. Then you spray the trophy with the spray paint, and voila ... bronze trophy!

Why was the egg I picked up from the AP sick?

It is lonely since you took it away from all its buddies on the AP. You can cure it by posting it in lots of fan sites so it will have company.

Why do all my dragons gender male? I need some females or I'll never be able to breed.

Have you been letting male pinks run wild?

That's why.

Are Misfits going to be uncommon now?

Yes, they will only be found in the new "farm" biome.

Why did my dragon not make any eggs when I bred it?

Because you bred it while you were unlocked. You need to be egglocked to breed your dragons.

Why did my dragons refuse each other?

Because they had incompatible zodiac signs. You have to check these things out before you go just breeding two dragons together, you know.

Why can't I keep all the eggs I breed during holiday events?

Like a big whole in the ground with stairs running around it in a half-circle.

Why is the AP full with 4d eggs?

Edited by herk

Because 3d didn't look realistic enough.

How do I get this dragon cashmere stuff from my pillow dragons?

Take them to your favourite hairdresser. If you Google it, you will learn that it's currently 50% off (cheap), then you will have a lot of Pillow Dragon fur and an unique poodle-looking Pillow dragon. You can go walk with your poodle dogs and pillow dragons in the town, you will look so cool!

Don't forget to ask your grandma to make you new garments out of the cashmere. smile.gif

(That was lame, I know. tongue.gif)

Why does my egg have big holes but I can't see the baby inside? Is it empty or something? Someone stole my baby dragon? sad.gif

It was your neglected's fault! KILL IT!

All I can see of my egg no wis a jagged bottom shell. Where is my dragon?

Because your scroll is actually an interdimensional pie, and the cosmic bakers engrave the text onto it.

Why is there not an explosion when I breed my Electric Dragon and my Water Dragon?

Magic of course. If you don't want it there, you can kill it.

Why are there chickens in the cave?

Because a dragon kidnapped one and took it into it's cave. The chicken escaped the dragon but couldn't find its way out so it stayed there. :3

How do I save my scroll from being burned?

Edited by mistycloud123

Raise an army of water dragons. That way, when the mythical scroll burner comes, you'll have a chance in the battle.

How do I get a Gold dragon?

Dig a hole in the ground until you see some metallic reflections. Speak "Gold Dragon" backwards and it will immediately jump on your scroll.

What is a biome?

Biomes are climatically and geographically defined as similar climatic conditions on the Earth, such as communities of plants, animals, and soil organisms, and are often referred to as ecosystems. Check Wikipedia to learn more. If you don't want to check Wikipedia, ask your Geography professor. smile.gif

How can I give my dragons some food and water?

Go to the kitchen, take a big pot and fill it with water. Put the pot next to your computer. Go back to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and grab some food. Put that next to the pot. Go to bed. If food and water are still there next morning your dragons have not been hungry. If it is gone, your dragon had a meal.

If the numbers of mice and rats are increasing then this is due to the fact that your neighbor has no dragons.

Why does it take at least three days for a dragon to hatch?

You draw lines through dragons and start breeding your Stripes like rabbits.

What is a Soulpeace dragon?

A dragon which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you look at it. Generally the "best" dragon on your scroll.

What is an ER dragon?

It's the sort of breed that the Lagmonster and the Datamonster come from. They just forgot to put -ROR.

Why do you have to be 13 or over to sign up?

So no kids harm dragons, hatchlings and eggs.

Why are seasonal hatchlings always crossing it's arms?