LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Very few of them. Most of them will just eat your homework, but some of the more intelligent species will be able to solve up to the basic 12 x 12 times tables.

How come only my dino wears shoes? Why can't any of my other dragons have shoes?

Edited by Dracoscar

they cant find any shoes.

can my dragons barf? ( I can't think of any good ones right now)

Edited by guy person

Yes, if you tell them to breed with a dragon that's ugly enough.

Why can't I find any Frills?

Edited by Dracoscar

Yes, but if you ask them to you'll probably come out of the conversation with a red swelling hand mark on your face...

Can my dragon own a dragon?

Only your Horse Dragons. ninja.gif'd

BSA = Bird Singing Act

I accidentally killed some eggs in an Earthquake accident... how can I revive them?

Edited by Dracoscar

you have to get a nurse dragon quick!!

do my dragons have theme songs like batman?

they do but you have to buy them a bed.

can i freeze my puppies like my hatchlings?

You can write theme songs in the "Description" action for your dragon. If it is approved by a moderator, it will play whenever someone clicks on that dragon.

ninja.gif'd

If you stick them in the fridge, yes.

If both me and my mom have an account, is that multiscrolling?

Edited by Dracoscar

only if your both scrolling down or up a page at the same time.

What is view bombing?

When bombs are dropped on your scroll, causing various dragons to die. This only happens if your dragons have too many views, hence the name "view bomb".

I put my eggs in my signature and got a warn!!! Does this mean I'll get banned? sad.gif

Edited by Dracoscar

No, the warn means you have too few view links in your signature, post more!

What is a leetle tree?

Its a really common unwanted big tree that can be found.

which dragons are rare?

A virus transmitted on your scroll by visiting the forest too often. These will grow fruit that hatch into Leetle Hatchlings, which seem adorable at first, but become bloodthirsty cannibals that will kill your other dragons upon reaching adulthood. ninja.gif

The Scarlet Wyvern and Leetle Hatchlings. The Wyvern, in particular, is so rare that none actually exist on anyone's scroll- however, they have been spotted in the wild.

I recolored a dragon sprite and posted it for everyone else to see and got another warn. Why did I get this warn and what happens if I get too many?!

Edited by Dracoscar

don't tell anyone this, but you get a secret dragon.

Is there a ninja dragon? if so do they use ninja stars and ninja everyone?

Yes, but they are only found in the Ninja Biome, which is only accessible by players with

OVER 9000 dragons. They do not use metal ninja stars as we usually see, but they do make small discs coated with porcupine needles that work about the same.

I look for Coppers but I only ever find one color sad.gif Why can't I find the other colors?

you cant, you have to paint them.

why does my dino look like yoshi?

Because they couldn't make dinos look like Barney.

What is a neglected and how do i obtain one?

It is a type of dragon you create. Here's how you get one:

First you get a dragon. Then you beat it with a large metal rod. Once it is not moving, you have your neglected. Be sure to keep it in a nice padded box with a nametag.

Where do I find the normal pygmy dragons? I keep finding the different colored ones.

To find a normal Pygmy, go to the cave. Reload the page till a picture of a marker shows up. Take the marker and color all over your other pygmies and you have a normal Pygmy

I bred my purple dragon with a spitfire but I got a completely different egg! What happened?

Terrible luck. It's the egg of the Datamonster and once it hatches, you'll lose everything on your scroll, dragons, badges etc. The only way to get rid of it is to kill all your metals, GoNs and holidays. If you have none, tough luck.

I can't find a Guardian of Nature and I've looked in every biome for ages. How do I get one?

You need to use the Earthquake action at least 50 - then, if you're lucky, a GoN egg will appear after an Earthquake (you need natural disasters to summon a guardian of nature, duh)

Why is the site called "dragcave" and not "dragoncave" ??