LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

yes there is you go into you're account and click restart

how do you find a lindwurm

By constantly refreshing your scroll page. If you're lucky, a lindwurm egg will appear on your scroll!

What does caveborn mean?

"Caveborn," or more commonly known as CB, is an acronym for Cavernous Beast. It is a nickname for dragons in general. Some scheming traders may try to convince you that those are eggs of a particularly valuable sort, but all eggs are CB, since all dragons are Cavernous Beasts, so pay them no heed.

I found a Gold egg! What should I do?

Throw it away, it's only chocolate.

Why can't I catch a Tinsel or a Shimmer-Scale in the Cave?

You must be blind! Keep looking! (Heh)

I tried to breed my Pygmy with a regular size dragon but it doesn't work. WHY?!?!

Because one of them is too censorkip.gif ugly and no one wants to breed with it. Try with less ugly pygmies/dragons.

What is a dragon's code and where do I find it?

Edited by BrennaTheNillia

The dragon's code is secret and can not be found!

How can I get a leetle tree?

First you must kill all of your rares. Then get a cheese or paper egg. Then have your Green use earthquake. If you're lucky the earthquake will wake up one of your rares and it'll be so grumpy that it will turn into a zombie.

I claimed a silver egg from the AP but it hatched into a white! Why'd it do that?

If you don't give a silver egg enough hugs and kisses, it'll get upset and won't like you. If this happens, then it will hatch into a white.

What are cheese dragons? Can you make your dragons eat them or eat them yourself?

Yes, absolutely! Black dragons love the taste of cheese!

You could also put one on your own sandwich of course!

Why did my egg get sick??

Because your other dragons got jealous and started messing with the egg.

How do I get a neglected dragon?

You leave your hatchling or egg in the rain and play the Titanic movie theme.

Can my dragons fight to the death?

Yes. First, go to "Actions" and choose "Release" so they can move freely around the area. If you have 2 or more adult dragons released, the "Fight for Dominance" action appears.

You can then set the rules from"Friendly spar" to "Deathmatch". The more brutal the fight, the more chances the winner has to produce more than 1 egg after breeding!

Help, one of my vine hatchlings looks sick and has yellow flowers!

Edited by Daydreamdragon

Kill it! You'll be helping it be putting it out of it's misery. Or better yet, give it to me. I can heal it.

My pygmy hatched into a chicken! What do I do?

It will grant you a wish if you release it (aka any breed of dragon egg you wish). Careful - kill it and it will curse one of your dragons to become a zombie.

How do I ask a question on the forums?

To ask a question on the forums, go to forum games, and go here. Then post your question xd.png

No! My hatchie died, so I revived it later. BUT IT TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE! What happened?

Clearly you haven't killed nearly enough of your rares to absorb their power and normally revive a hatchie.

I didn't know what "fog" did, so I used it on an egg, and it hatched into some strange green thing. What do I do?

Get rid of it, quick! It will infect your other dragons with a horrible disease!

I found a paper egg. Is it real, or fake? Did somebody make an origami egg and put it in the AP?

Duh, it's fake! Put it back in the AP so some stupid newbie can get trolled by it.

My Dinos won't breed! Am I doing something wrong?

Dinos only like to breed with pretty things. Make your dinos prettier by smearing lipstick on their faces.

I found this egg around Halloween but it looks like it is disappearing! What am I supposed to do? Will it disappear completely?

Yes it will, its because it dosnt like the dragons on your scroll. Stop it by killing all your dragons.

Whats a gold?

A killing machine. Save your scroll by NEVER getting one. Traders will like you even more.

What's The Change?

When one ay, all the dragons turned into pineapples.

What happened to my chicken! It looks like somebody baked it! What happened?

You cooked it! You can eat it now!

What does AP stand for?

*Snickers*

Edited by ChocolateIzzy